WWE 2K16

Guess who won. -.-

I also get Sting for Mania, but a different story than the music hitting for now. HHH came out after my week one RAW match (wich is funny cause last night i got pined in the Tag Team match and he is my permanent Tag team partner)... lights out, Sting is in the ring behind him. We beat up Sting (it´s a option to turn on Hunter i dident take). 

Last night i had authorety orders to atack fandango... i passed up on that opertunety for my Mania rivalery. :-p

Also, that Raw match was vs Sheamus who i beat clean. He is the current IC Champion, the title i am going for... rank dident increase... :(

(i do like how the game realises that nothing important ever happens on smackdown)

Edited by Herr Matzat

I'm sort of thinking it might be luck of which one you get given first. I ended up with Aggressive trait immediately (my first interview answer was aggressive), and it's stuck there regardless of all the ways that my personality traits have changed since.

Either that or it's a bug...

Beat Owens for the NXT title and straight away moved up. Fucked if I'm defending in yet another match against Balor or Itami.

Debut on Smackdown I get to face John Cena. Great. Got pummelled. On to RAW, second match on the main roster.... Brock Lesnar.

This should be interesting. The Authority would like me to have an OMG moment during the match. Does not dying count?

Oh, and I've started a few with a "mystery superstar" apparently.

I can't remember who my first opponent was when I moved up, but I know it wasn't Cena or Brock. One of my first matches though, was against Triple H and I pretty much squashed him.

I also had a feud with a "mystery superstar" but nothing seemed to happen with it. I just eventually got the note that I was no longer feuding with "mystery."

I think you get matched up with people that hate you. When yo have more people that are in a bad relationship with you you will fight them on ocasion without it beinf a feud. For example, i am not in a feud with Fandango yet still i seem to face him fairly often on Smackdown.

Not sure if this is correct, but this is how it felt to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Season Pass worth the purchase? I want to buy the game, but I can't decide where I want to get it from. Best Buy has it on sale for $29.99, but Deals With Gold on XB1 has it for $60.29. But the Deals With Gold is the Digital Deluxe version. Which comes with the Season Pass, Accelerator, and MyPlayer Kick Start.

I don't know what to do. :(

21 minutes ago, The Heartbreak Kid said:

Is the Season Pass worth the purchase? I want to buy the game, but I can't decide where I want to get it from. Best Buy has it on sale for $29.99, but Deals With Gold on XB1 has it for $60.29. But the Deals With Gold is the Digital Deluxe version. Which comes with the Season Pass, Accelerator, and MyPlayer Kick Start.

I don't know what to do. :(

I've bought it twice before, and no, It's not the type of game where a season pass ever feels worth it unless playing it is your life.

Just this on the One, 16 quid from Argos.  Doubt you can still get it for that price mind, itcame up late last night on their eBay.

Tempted to just trade it since its worth 28 trade, can probably bash through it in a week and still profit though.