WWE 2K16

I became #1 Contender after feuding with Corbin so set up to run in on Owens at the next NXT show, Problem is though, my match was second on the card whilst he was in the Main Event, so I do my Match and Big Cass decided he'd come down to cheer on Stardust, who I beat and then went on to me attacking Owens, after the show I was put in a feud with Big Cass :( I beat Owens prior to my feud with Corbin ending on Superstars too and with relative ease, then I got squashed by Darren Young on NXT the week after :wacko:, I also made short work of Stardust. I'm only a 72, I wonder is having Paige as my Valet is a big reason as to why I'm beating people who have a lot higher rating than me? Or I just need to up the difficulty maybe, since I bought her (that sounds so wrong) I've won where the opponent has grabbed the ropes and the ref hasn't seen it. 

Edited by FrostyPickle_3:16

I would buy Payge any day. <3 When i feel like i need a little boy toy i can always buy Paul or Zeb aswell. <3

I am a bit sad that there is stuff like deliberate countouts but no special match to follow it up... falls count anywere/cage would be the perfect follow up.

I got to Number One Contender for US Title, but after beating Cena once or twice and then not getting a Title shot I moved to the IC Title rankings where I'm currently 8th but steadily moving up.  Also through my first year already, won a tag match at WrestleMania with my tag partner The Rock, taking down Kidd and Cesaro and just finished a feud with Bray Wyatt.  

Edited by ChrisO
Added content

Has anyone taken the dive into Universe yet?

Can you have more than one PPV per month? I'd like to run current day WWE, Classic WWF, WCW, ECW and an Indies promotion, but the idea of not being able to do big events for most of them is throwing me off. I tried to edit it in Universe mode, but I added a show to Sunday and it never appeared.

44 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Has anyone taken the dive into Universe yet?

Can you have more than one PPV per month? I'd like to run current day WWE, Classic WWF, WCW, ECW and an Indies promotion, but the idea of not being able to do big events for most of them is throwing me off. I tried to edit it in Universe mode, but I added a show to Sunday and it never appeared.

I've seen people say you can indeed have more than one PPV per month. They just can't be on the same day. 

I haven't reached main roster yet but it's apparently better than the NBA games in that regard - I've heard you get quite a bit more for being there and then it's based off your card position to get higher. You CAN but a 9.99 boost but it's better once again than the NBA boosts because you can use it on as many characters as you want. It's basically to get your wrestler to instant 90 OVR status but that takes the fun out honestly.

4 minutes ago, Apsham said:

I haven't reached main roster yet but it's apparently better than the NBA games in that regard - I've heard you get quite a bit more for being there and then it's based off your card position to get higher. You CAN but a 9.99 boost but it's better once again than the NBA boosts because you can use it on as many characters as you want. It's basically to get your wrestler to instant 90 OVR status but that takes the fun out honestly.

I agree, good form of cheating the game, One thing I do like is that your card position improves slowly, so you don't move to the main event right away, and it can vary where you are on a show card even if you get a higher placement

3 hours ago, Apsham said:

Once you make it out of NXT, I hear that you get a lot more SP to upgrade your guy with.

Yes. Not least through Authority tasks - for example I recently won an extra 800 SP (on top of ~150 from the match itself) by succeeding in their request, although depending on the task it might be 400 SP or whatever.

Getting annoyed with MyCareer now, #1 Contender still and people are running in on me before I can do it on Owens to set up a Title Feud, so far Big Cass did it and Zayn has now decided to go after me and now in a feud with him. I've beaten everyone in NXT 9hours 45mins I've spent in the mode and not even a sniff of a title yet.

Sigh, I was enjoying my career so much but as #1 Contender to Owens' NXT Title and having my fued end on a random episode of Superstars in a double countout only to have our Main Event match at Arrival be non title has completely taken the wind out of my sails.

Might go and play the Austin showcase for a bit before taking another crack at a four week fued with KO. Ran in on his entrance on the first week of NXT so maybe that'll help fix the injustice this time.

Decided to give the career a break because I wasn't really getting into it all that much and have set up a No.1 Contender tournament for the Tag Team titles and I'm having a lot of fun, despite losing 2 of the first 3 matches...