WWE 2K16

I've actually gotten a lot better at submissions today. The main thing is, Submissions are mostly based on Stamina. If you got Purple Stamina, you're screwed. I also don't try and chase the bars any more. Just know whatever direction you pull the analog stick, the bar will go that way. And the golden orbs are pretty crucial too.

Managed to beat DDP with a Tongan Death Grip. Proudest moment of my day XD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TMM said:

I'm not usually one to complain about WWE games because I always really enjoy them for what they are. However they fact they still haven't been able to sort out the three man entrance and the positions is maddening. It's been the same for years and years with the nWo entrance, you could only get Hogan in his position by making him the the team with Hall/Nash and now the same problem with Wyatt Family.

Really annoying, but other than that, I am loving it.

Yeh I tried to remake the Wyatts but it kept ending up with Luke Harper holding the lantern. Proper annoying. 

They should have an option of stable leader.  

Gave the game a shot spin for the first match in Showcase, was fun.

Got stuff to do, wanted to simulate a royal rumble. Whenever the third person enters its always big show and he always ends up running against the ring never entering it. SInce he never enters number four never joins the crowd.

Two matches till the first gamebreaking bug. >_> Realy bummed about this. Last year i hated it because the rumble winner never ended up fighting for the title at mania, this time i can´t even get a rumble winner. :-/

In other news, Seth Rollins is both US and Heavyweight Champion, at Royal Rumble he was suposed to defend his US Title so i made Kane cash in MITB for a World Title Match, Seth Win that one aswell. Still sad that you can´t see the match before the cash in, at some point thats going to be a new feature.

In other news, apperently the first two CPUs int teh rumble don´t try to throw each otehr at all. So hope for Big Show getting in after someone got throwen are out of the window as well after about 20 minutes. But he is getting closer and closer to the bottom metal cornor pole, i wonder if at some point he will just run past the ring. I need some Popcorn!

• Like 1

Just played my first Rumble and it was going wonderfully - with 28 entrants down, we had Ultimate Warrior, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts and Lex Luger in the ring.

...Then the last two entrants were Erick Rowan and Konnor. :/ :/ :/

• Like 1

:lol:

(the benny hill music is in your head.)

Edit: kicked the big show from the rumble, now it happens with someone else.... i cat watch a simulated royal rumble o_O

Edit: Something must ahve buged out for that specific year. I simulated a year ahead and now it´s working just fine.

Edited by Herr Matzat

You may be forced to just play a Rumble like normal then. :shifty:

I know this game is working for me when I select a Brock Lesnar vs. Cactus Jack 'Extreme Rules' match and feel a little bit of excited anticipation before I start to play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

So how do custom arenas work exactly?

I download an arena, then I have to download a show to go with it? As when I download an arena on it's own, it doesn't seem to appear in exhibition mode.

From what I read you have to create/download a show and set it all up. Then you'll have it available in Exhibition

8 minutes ago, Owen said:
19 hours ago, Herr Matzat said:

(I CAN'T DELETE THESE DAMN QUOTES SO LET'S JUST PRETEND MATZAT SAID THIS.)

Rusev's taunts are amazing. Amazing. I love them.

If you hold down Ctrl and right-click on the quote box(es), the option to remove them should appear.

If you're using a phone/tablet, never mind. :shifty: 

• Like 1

My only issue with MyCareer so far has been that when I'm being interviewed by Renee-bot, I try to go heel and choose something that seems pretty heelish, but then when it comes out of his mouth, I wind up turning face.

The options for responses aren't clear enough as to which way you're going, especially when most of the four-choice questions have answers that are all fairly similar. It's like the driving test in BC and their stupid "Choose the most correct answer" questions, when all of the answers are correct.

I think the answer types in the interviews are mapped to the buttons, i.e. the same button is always the 'aggressive' one, etc., so you should at least be able to figure them out after a while.

Tried to do the 'Big E Spear' trophy. Nothing. Seems like it's broken for a number of people according to the interweb. Boo. :( 

Redbox'd yon game, really dug it.  The submission system is not my favorite thing ever, but maybe I could get used to it.  I definitely shy away from submission holds & finishers at the moment, though.

Advice for anyone getting their feet wet:  my experiences have been much more fun after turning the slider for Finisher Strength up to about 75%.  Default to 2/3 required everyone to hit two finishers to end it, whereas 75% led to scenarios where a thoroughly beaten-down opponent would be finished after one.

• Like 1