WWE 2K16

I've been waiting a few hours for the patch to download so I can buy the Accelerator... only to find that the DLC isn't actually on the PlayStation Store in the UK yet. Fabulous.

Is the game even technically out in the UK yet or is it tomorrow? If the games officially out tomorrow that'll be why. 

I've been waiting a few hours for the patch to download so I can buy the Accelerator... only to find that the DLC isn't actually on the PlayStation Store in the UK yet. Fabulous.

Is the game even technically out in the UK yet or is it tomorrow? If the games officially out tomorrow that'll be why. 

It's out tomorrow. Yeah, I know that's the reason why but it's just a bit annoying. I guess it gives me a good reason to play the Showcase until then, though!

Got my copy this morning, enjoying it so far. Finding the loading times in the CAW section pretty slow. 

The real disappointment is they still haven't sorted online. I just don't get why they don't go back to how it was a few years back where you could simply enter the lobby and see the matches available or easily create your own. I've been searching for the last hour for any special Triple Threat matches and still haven't found a match. Used to have a blast playing online a few years back.

Echoing the sentiments on the new submission system being awful. While I'm happy they've done away with button mashing they should've replaced it with the blue slider from SvR2006 where you had to stop the dot in the zone to escape. That was a good system.

I am enjoying the new pin and reversal systems though, and AI Rollins' tendency to chickenshit his way out of matches is fantastic (I was wailing on him with Reigns. I just nailed the Spear but he kicked out at 2. He then got out of the ring, grabbed a sledgehammer and hit me with it. Glorious)

12 minutes ago, Apsham said:

Really? Holy crap, you would've despised the loading times last year. This feels pretty standard to me.

I played 2K15 a lot and never had a problem with loading times. Getting into matches and stuff is fine, but, I think specifically in Universe Mode, quitting to the main menu and entering that mode takes an age to load. It looks like it freezes on the loading at first and then just stays at a blank screen for a good 10 seconds.

So there already seems to be a half decent Sasha Banks, Asuka and Becky Lynch created for Xbox One (YouTube link here), and I've seen someone working on a pretty good Dana Brooke over on caws.ws as well, which is impressive. 

Loving it so far, not sure about my feelings with the new submission system but I think it'll just take a hell of a lot of getting used to.

It's disappointing to not see Owen Hart involved in the Hart Foundation-Austion feud, but we all know why. It's still a shame though

2 hours ago, ChrisO said:

Anyone know any more about this Creation app thing or whatever it is?  I think it'd be kinda cool to use it, but I'm not sure what to look for or even if it's out or anything yet

There's been no mention of a release date, but people are hoping that it'll be out by Friday, when the game's live in North America, the UK, and Australia. 

Create-an-Arena is great this year... although it's kinda silly because there are some minitrons that you just can't use because even when you use the biggest venue size they tell you that the item is too large for the venue size and you need to pick a bigger one. A bit silly, that.