WWE 2K16

I saw a great impact zone on reddit yesterday.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/3qqtl6/finished_my_tna_impact_05_arena_ps4/

The GameFace thing should bring us tons of great CAWs, not sure if i am going for more than the Showcase DLC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/3qslcr/playstation_4_caw_megathread/

CilvYK1.jpg

Edited by Herr Matzat

King of the Ring arena being available in Universe Mode is great, but of course they had to take out the King of the Ring PPV theme and ability to do King of the Ring tournaments in Universe at the same time. Good. Yes.

It's good, It has its flaws but it's so much better than last year's. 

Career mode I swear had more action in the first feud than last year's combined. It ended with me kicking out of two of his signatures and then catching him going for his finisher in mid air. The only way I could have it improved is if I had of gone straight from catching to putting on the shoulders for the TKO but It might work for catch finishers I've yet to check.

Submissions could use some work but I'm hoping that it's just because it's a new mechanic and my stats are shite. But sandwiching a 2-0 record on Superstars against Kevin Owens around a hammerlock tapout loss to Zack Ryder was a bit of a bummer. 

As a side note is anyone else having thier game crash to the home menu when trying to place a in game design on a CAD? 

Don't know if anything from Showcase needs spoilers but I thought I'd play it safe.

I guess they couldn't get the rights to use Mike Tyson leaving the WM14 main event enforcer to the most ugly, generic human being ever created. It's a shame that they've had to make so many compromises to get Austin's career in, I'm still a bit disappointed that they ignored his entire career up to KOTR 1996.

Finally got it in the post today, lost my first match due to not knowing how to kick out :lol: Done some showcase and a little bit of MyCareer, beat Balor and Itami when teaming with Corbin and got a 5* Rated Match on my NXT Debut. Playing on Normal difficulty, I was a 65 or something, might have to bump it up to Hard but had it set to Normal to get used to the new Reversals, Pins, Submissions etc.

Edited by FrostyPickle_3:16