WWE 2K16

Not had an email myself yet, and I got mine from Amazon. I probably won't get it tomorrow.

I just got my email at about quarter past. Yours been shipped yet? I think it can still arrive tomorrow if dispatched by now, I think. I hope.

I got the dispatched email at 3:30. I've never personally received one next day if it was sent this late but I might get lucky.

Is playing against the AI fun nowadays? Always found it difficult to find a balance between too easy and too hard (mostly as the AI reversed everything you tried rather than actually being smarter) - I think that's my main issue. I wouldn't be playing it with friends anymore so if playing against the CPU is bad, I wouldn't bother getting it at all.

Game's here! :lol:

Although now I have to wait for a 900MB update file, with supposedly 4 hours left. Gah.

EDIT: ok well I don't have to wait for it to play it, I just have to wait to download the accelerator and stuff. That's okay with me :D

Edited by Owen

Is playing against the AI fun nowadays? Always found it difficult to find a balance between too easy and too hard (mostly as the AI reversed everything you tried rather than actually being smarter) - I think that's my main issue. I wouldn't be playing it with friends anymore so if playing against the CPU is bad, I wouldn't bother getting it at all.

The games I've been playing with the computer have been my best in the whole series so far - due to the limited reversals and such. I'm still on the fence about fatigue - I feel like it slows things down a bit too much but it DOES allow for some pretty amazing scenarios at times. I'm not getting reversed too much (and there are sliders for that) but I DO find the computer getting just as down on reversals as I am so that's a good balance. When you see that the other player is out you can go crazy with your moves.