WWE 2K16

Over the last few videos I've gone from not really caring to really excited.

I was happy with the work they did rebuilding last year, but if it bored quite quick. Seeing how much stuff they have (re)implemented is great, I wasn't expecting so much.

If create a show is basically create a PPV from SD!2 then that's awesome because I sunk hours into that.

If create a show is basically create a PPV from SD!2 then that's awesome because I sunk hours into that.

I feel like SmackDown 2's PPV mode wasn't too dissimilar from just making your own cards in Universe Mode. I think Create-a-Show mode is basically just creating your own show in Universe Mode, but there's more customisation options than last year.

Can someone please watch this and list the new information? I hate these YouTube videos. What's wrong with writing? I'll be over here with my pipe and slippers. 

Being from Newcastle, I'd have thought you're the only person here that could understand and translate.

Can someone please watch this and list the new information? I hate these YouTube videos. What's wrong with writing? I'll be over here with my pipe and slippers. 

Being from Newcastle, I'd have thought you're the only person here that could understand and translate.

I speak Geordie, not fuckwit. I can't take more than 10 seconds of those videos. 

Basically goes over the changes to creation suite, for arenas you can mix and match parts from different arenas to build your own rather than using it as a base and changing just the logos and colours. For superstars the import image overlay for faces allows you to align parts of the face model to the face image such as eyes and mouth, also the hair dye feature is not limited to one colour so you can go full rainbow. You can pick a fighting style (Aerial, Brawler, Giant, Power, Showboat, Striker, Technician) as well as personality traits that are thinks that can be built through MyCareer. The rest goes on about the career mode and says that Universe is pretty much unchanged.

• Like 1

Basically goes over the changes to creation suite, for arenas you can mix and match parts from different arenas to build your own rather than using it as a base and changing just the logos and colours. For superstars the import image overlay for faces allows you to align parts of the face model to the face image such as eyes and mouth, also the hair dye feature is not limited to one colour so you can go full rainbow. You can pick a fighting style (Aerial, Brawler, Giant, Power, Showboat, Striker, Technician) as well as personality traits that are thinks that can be built through MyCareer. The rest goes on about the career mode and says that Universe is pretty much unchanged.

Thank you! That all sounds pretty good. I wonder if changing the fighting style affects anything serious about the game play or whether it'll be minor differences. All sounds pretty good!