WWE 2K16

It's strong language to say "I won't buy it because ___" isn't in the game. But anyone like that.. I really don't think they would've bought the game on release anyways. I mean, they shouldn't either way. You play as that worker once and then what?

Actually I would've pre-ordered it and bought it on release day with Season pass and all.. Like I did with the last one. But people not buying the game beause the 4 Horsewomen are a small minority anyway so it probably won't effect their bottom line.

I have already decided that I'm getting this because of the roster size/Stone Cold showcase/legends/etc...and I honestly can't remember what the last WWE game I bought was... With that said, it is VERY annoying that it won't have Becky Lynch because Stokerina has just decided that she really-really-really likes her, and her absence basically scuppers any chance I have of getting Stokerina to appreciate the game. <_< 

• Like 2

But it doesn't really make sense to scan but subsequently leave out four members of the NXT roster who have been four of the biggest stars there for some time in a part of NXT that has been championed more than almost every other aspect of the brand. If anything, you'd expect Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Bayley to be some of the main priorities when deciding who from NXT they want to prioritize for inclusion. That's what makes me feel like it hasn't really been their decision, otherwise you'd have to believe that everybody at 2K who decides this stuff is absolutely tone deaf to the product if they're sat there thinking Blake, Murphy and Baron Corbin are more pressing issues to get included in the game.

He only became leader of Labour last month. I doubt they'll have enough time to get him in the game.

• Like 2

So from the looks of it they haven't changed the very limited morphing system from last year at all?

What does that matter?  You aren't buying the game.

• Like 2

You see a trailer that shows the coolest create-an-arena yet and all you take is that CAW is still slightly limited? 

Yes. The Create-A-Arena feature is a nice bonus to have but for me the longevity of these games mostly comes from the create-a-superstar mode because it gives me the opportunity to add all the wrestlers that aren't in the game and keep the roster up to date. And good face and body morphin options are key to a good CAS mode. That is why last year's CAS mode was such a joke and all the caws looked like shit even with the option to import facial textures. From the looks of it they have added a lot of hair and clothing options back in the game but the morphing appears to be the same as last year.

But I suppose Maxx is right. I won't be buying it anyway so why bother?

The creation features look really good. I haven't really played around with a WWE game since Here Comes The Pain, and don't care for their television product, but with the depth of creation for arenas and such I could see me picking this up as a nice diversion from Fire Pro R. With the variety of creation options (create a belt? Yes please!) I could find myself getting a lot of mileage out of this by making it something other than a WWE game.  

Hopefully the gameplay isn't too tedious. I'm not a fan of all the meters and mini-games they seem to cram into these games. Just a personal preference.