WWE 2K16

Yeah, how dare people buy something for the console that they have at a fraction of the price of a new console.  Its almost like they don't have a lot of money or are on a budget or something. Fuck those people, right?

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 18

Yeah, how dare people buy something for the console that they have at a fraction of the price of a new console.  Its almost like they don't have a lot of money or are on a budget or something. Fuck those people, right?

Not at all, man. I'm one of those people. I have to save up for things that I want. That being said, I saved up for my PS4. Because I've lived through a console generation changeover, and I didn't want to miss out again. So I didn't buy games for a bit, played WWE 13 on my PS3 and saved money up.

No one is making anyone buy anything... but it's kind of expected at this point that people understand that resources shouldn't be spent on improving something that's being phased out. My PS4 was the first console I've owned within the first year of its life. Every other console I've ever had was used, or purchased on sale years after release.

Guys come into my store all of the time, complaining about how nothing good is coming for their old system, and about how expensive the new systems are... and then they will go and drop $150 on games. I feel like I'm watching people just piss their money away, being stubborn for no reason other than to be stubborn.

• Like 1

I mean, four hundred bucks is a lot. If you're not a crazy serious gamer, it does suck that when you hit the end of the line for your system, but can't afford the new one. I don't even buy games new anymore, I wait a few years and get them at a discount. I wont even be touching a PS4 until it's down to 200-300 dollars, so if I want new games, it's used/new to me games on PS3. It's whats affordable.

• Like 5

I'm a pretty serious gamer, but I personally can barely see a reason to buy a console. The only thing I would really play a bunch of is The Show, NFL, NHL and a few console exclusives like Uncharted...

For 4-5 games I can't justify dropping 350-400 euros on a console, then also pay near 300 euros on those five games alone... Even if I had the money, 700 bucks for that is shitty value for money.

• Like 1

https://wwe.2k.com/news/an-announcement-about-divas-and-wwe-2k16

4 Horsewomen aren't in the game, at all. 

EDIT: Missed Srar's post! 

Edited by DFF

I mean, I wasn't going to play as them anyway, but that kinda sucks. They got Layla in the main game, yet couldn't even get the Four Horsewomen in as DLC? It certainly does sound like something prevented them from doing so but I wonder what...

Edited by Owen

Yeah, that's a bit sucky. Considering the number of NXT guys that made the cut, hardly any of which have been as prominent as these 4, it just looks like they've ignored the women. 

Not a deal breaker for me personally though. I would have played as them but I doubt I'd ever focus on them specifically. I can get away with CAWs.