(Spoiler for sheer size)

MyCareer Breakdown:

First Hour of MyCareer:

Create An Arena:

Create A Championship:

All Unlockables:

All Championships:

All Matchtypes:

There's plenty more where these came from, too.

You can find videos like these on the following YouTube channels:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DenkOps

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeemingTubbyEmu

https://www.youtube.com/user/WeCaptureTheFrag

https://www.youtube.com/user/cmpuls3

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElementGames

Edited by Owen

When those YouTubers went to the 2K event to play it, online was locked. They're still being mum about it, but promising that it's been completely overhauled and won't be anything like 2K15's.

https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k16-creation-studio-announced-for-mobile-devices

Using this free app, players will be able to take photos of their faces and easily upload the images to WWE 2K16. Once the image is in the game, it’s easy to add the face to a created Superstar or Diva.

The app also works for any logo players would like to add for use on created Superstars, Divas, Arenas, Shows, and Championships.

The WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app will release shortly after the launch of WWE 2K16 on October 27th in North America, the 29th in Australia, and the 30th in Europe.

Here is an article on why US release on Tuesdays and the UK releases on a Friday.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-23-why-are-we-stuck-with-games-being-released-on-a-friday

The TL;DR version is for the UK that wanted to control the supply chain during the 80's so they could advertise the big releases. For America they just wanted them in by Tuesday so they would be stocked by Friday.

• Like 1

There's a load of uproar on the 2K forums at the moment because, coming from people who already have the game, there's no longer an option to hold a championship match on non-PPV shows in Universe Mode. A couple of people are 'cancelling their pre-orders' too. I swear an issue like this comes up just before release every year...

There's a load of uproar on the 2K forums at the moment because, coming from people who already have the game, there's no longer an option to hold a championship match on non-PPV shows in Universe Mode. A couple of people are 'cancelling their pre-orders' too. I swear an issue like this comes up just before release every year...

I really don't see that being a legitimate reason people wouldn't get the game.

I really don't see that being a legitimate reason people wouldn't get the game.

I know, it's all a bit ridiculous... but some people (it's literally two people) are complaining on virtually every thread in the section saying they won't buy the game. The fix for this is to hold the matches and then if the title holder loses, you just change the champ in the settings. maybe you don't get the title win celebration but eh really it's no big deal.

To be fair, it's complete bullshit that 2k have managed to break title changes between games. It's those little downgrades in between games that stack up over time and disrupt the overall game's experience. The reaction is more likely down to the fear that 2K are just going to be like THQ with the two steps forward, one step back approach instead of building on their previous work and producing an incrementally better game per year. Given that they most likely won't patch this at all, it's irritating that a game has released with a little problem that will never be fixed. There's also the flip side of this game has just been released, who knows if they've sneakily downgraded other things until more people play it and test for themselves.

I mean, lets just look at the past few WWE games: WWE '13 had the 2 count glitch, WWE 2K14 had the universe storylines glitch, WWE 2K15 had a joke of a career mode with limited match types available. WWE 2K16 has already left a sour taste in some fans mouths by not including the NXT women, but with every little glitch (or "feature" as Yukes talked about the 2 count bug) the step forward becomes less and less to the point where some people might just skip it and keep their older game.

Yeah, god forbid that when coding new stuff they happen to break something else temporarily.

Seriously, anyone who's ever coded anything knows how difficult it is to add new things in, especially when so much of it affects something else. Glitches happen for that reason, but 2K has done a great job in fixing what they can in patches.

In regards to the NXT women, we've already been over this on basically every page in this thread since it was announced... it wasn't a 2K decision, they put out a public apology explaining the issue as best as they could without rocking the boat with WWE, and it's time to move on from that.

This new development about potentially not being able to have non-PPV title matches? Yeah, it sucks... but like I said, when they coded something new into Universe, it may have caused issues with non-PPV title matches or changes. So instead of releasing something with issues, they removed a lesser piece to keep the new coding in and are probably working on a way to bring it back.

People need to settle down.

To be fair, it's complete bullshit that 2k have managed to break title changes between games. It's those little downgrades in between games that stack up over time and disrupt the overall game's experience. The reaction is more likely down to the fear that 2K are just going to be like THQ with the two steps forward, one step back approach instead of building on their previous work and producing an incrementally better game per year. Given that they most likely won't patch this at all, it's irritating that a game has released with a little problem that will never be fixed. There's also the flip side of this game has just been released, who knows if they've sneakily downgraded other things until more people play it and test for themselves.

I mean, lets just look at the past few WWE games: WWE '13 had the 2 count glitch, WWE 2K14 had the universe storylines glitch, WWE 2K15 had a joke of a career mode with limited match types available. WWE 2K16 has already left a sour taste in some fans mouths by not including the NXT women, but with every little glitch (or "feature" as Yukes talked about the 2 count bug) the step forward becomes less and less to the point where some people might just skip it and keep their older game.

I know last year was really bad for that but as a casual gamer I didn't mind it because there were other upgrades. And I don't want it to seem like I'm making excuses for them but 2K is trying to change the feel of the game and it's hard to do that when they have a year to do so, they can't break everything down and build it back up while keeping all features from previous games on it. It's just not possible. They'd benefit from taking a year off from releasing the game so they can catch up on building the foundation and putting what used to be in there back in.

Yeah, its literally the smallest thing. People are just finding things to overreact about at this point.

The most disappointing thing for me is that I was convinced it was coming out tomorrow for some reason and now I'm sad I have to wait longer :(