WWE 2K16

I hate run ins though, I just beat the fuck out of Breeze with a bat, hit the Hodor driver and I wait taunting then he punches me and his theme music hits......

Yeah! So far I look generic but I need to create Hodor!

I still need to get used to the stamina bar, just lost to enzo amore without him doing really much damage but I ran out of stamina so he stood up faster than me, rolled me up and 1 2 3. BAR went mighty fast.

So this create an arena business...

I download an arena, then download a show and it asks me to save. Do I save that over the arena I downloaded or in a seperate slot? Because once you save that, it has another save slot for the show.

Tad confused.

Also, the sort function on CC definitely doesn't work.

1 hour ago, Lars Elric said:

I hate run ins though, I just beat the fuck out of Breeze with a bat, hit the Hodor driver and I wait taunting then he punches me and his theme music hits......

Yeah! So far I look generic but I need to create Hodor!

I still need to get used to the stamina bar, just lost to enzo amore without him doing really much damage but I ran out of stamina so he stood up faster than me, rolled me up and 1 2 3. BAR went mighty fast.

I can't figure out the run in thing either.. I can beat them down all I want, but they nail one or two moves and I'm done... I'm seeing plenty of things that need work in MyCareer including Renee-bot BUT for the huge restoration they did in the game mode from last year, I'm not complaining, and I'm sure next year will be even better

Yeah, I've certainly taken more than one or two moves. Finn Balor beat the crap out of me I felt, and I got it in the end. Or I didn't get it as bad as I thought and they really do more damage to you since you're Overall is somewhere in the early 70s and they're up in the 80s with their damage based stats likely up high.

Instead of announcing the superstar making an entrance, Lilian Garcia decided to announce the winner of the last match instead. Odd bug, but it was pretty funny just to see Enzo Amore come out and be announced as 'WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Arnold Schwarzenegger!' :lol:

• Like 1

Slowly figuring this game out, but how do you get weapons from under the ring? Is that an ability you need to buy?  I hate that system btw

It´s L1 to the left or the right of the ring. Not sure about the front when it´s the LED wall.

I almost won a second match, but that fucker ran to get counted out so i followed him and it became a draw because i was on the apron when the ref reached the ten count.... he would not do that to Brock Lesnar.

15 minutes ago, Herr Matzat said:

It´s L1 to the left or the right of the ring. Not sure about the front when it´s the LED wall.

I almost won a second match, but that fucker ran to get counted out so i followed him and it became a draw because i was on the apron when the ref reached the ten count.... he would not do that to Brock Lesnar.

You can't when it's an LED ring, no. Any other time it's fine.

Had an epic brawl yesterday with Luke Harper in career mode. Every time I tried to do my Spear, he reversed it. EVERY. TIME. He kept going for his signature. I'd reverse it, but couldn't get my stamina up enough to hit him back. After a dozen or so pinfalls and me kicking out at 2.99999999 he put me in a Single Leg Crab and made me tap. Was an awesome match and looking forward to the rematch.

8 hours ago, Apsham said:

Yeah, I've certainly taken more than one or two moves. Finn Balor beat the crap out of me I felt, and I got it in the end. Or I didn't get it as bad as I thought and they really do more damage to you since you're Overall is somewhere in the early 70s and they're up in the 80s with their damage based stats likely up high.

I don't have the game so I'm going off what I've seen on YouTube, but it seems like the attack ends whenever one person hits their finisher.

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

I don't have the game so I'm going off what I've seen on YouTube, but it seems like the attack ends whenever one person hits their finisher.

It would make sense for that to be how it works, but I usually end up having to kill some time between my finisher and the end of the attack.

Anyone else experience the glitch where during the Austin/Jericho Undisputed Title match, that it just crashes? (On the PS4, anyways)

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

1 hour ago, Gabriel said:

It would make sense for that to be how it works, but I usually end up having to kill some time between my finisher and the end of the attack.

Anyone else experience the glitch where during the Austin/Jericho Undisputed Title match, that it just crashes? (On the PS4, anyways)

nah, thats not it.  You start the attack with a special, and get your finisher right after you hit the special. 

Yeah, its not based on Finishers or Specials or anything like that. It gives you a little time for a brawl, but will end after a big move.

For instance, I've taken to using Sting's entrance for my CAW so he enters with a baseball bat. Goldust just jumped me, but I got the advantage. Cue 20 seconds of me playing 'whack a golden mole' until I dropped the bat and speared Goldust. That was enough to end the attack.

Also, I figured out why Harper was insanely hard for me. He's the IC Champ, and the game is punishing me for attempting to jump the rankings XD