Assassins in the Palace III: Sign Up Thread

The first Assassins in the Palace game was one of the shortest games in EWB history; the second Assassins in the Palace game was one of the longest. I'm hoping for something in between those two extremes this time.

For those unfamiliar with the Assassins in the Palace game mechanics, here is a brief summary.

There are eight Guards, two Assassins, a King and a Queen. The Guards only know who the King and Queen are. The Assassins only know each other. The King and Queen do not know anyone, including each other.

There is no Night phase; as soon as each Day phase is concluded, the next one starts immediately. Each Assassin has one kill which they may use at any time by posting Kill: X in the thread, killing both their target and themselves. If an Assassin is lynched, they may use their kill immediately before dying. If an Assassin uses his kill but fails to hit the King or Queen, the remaining Assassin will have two kills that must both be used at the same time.

There must be a lynch every 72 hours. Voting No Lynch is not allowed. If the deadline is reached, a random Guard will be autolynched and the countdown will reset.

The game ends once both Assassins are dead. If they have succeeded in killing both the King and Queen, they win; otherwise, the Palace (Guards, King and Queen) win.

This game will be for exactly twelve players. Since I will be extremely vigilant about prodding and replacing inactive players, however, I would like to have a list of replacements available before we start, so please continue to sign up even if slots are filled.

1. DFF

2. Gazz

3. Pizza

4. LD

5. Hitman

6. Ruki

7. Maxx

8. Josh

9. Srar

10. Sheep

11. Forky

12. Cloudy

I've never played AITP before, so it'd be nice to give it a go.

Happy to be either a player or a back-up.

OK I didn't realise how incredibly slow and boring Vigilantics has become so I'm just going to start this tonight with the twelve I have. Role PMs will go out sometime during the day.

• Like 1