EWB-FPL Draft League 17/18

Adam

3 hours ago, Loz said:

Managed to change my shifts for tomorrow, so will be about at around 6ish. Is that what time we're starting or what? Not finishing today until about 10, so not sure if I'll get time to sort a watch list out 

We start at half 6, so if you are free from 6 that should be golden. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:

It has proven hard to create a watch list without the players but I checked and double checked and hopefully I'm good :shifty:

Fortunately you can only draft two goalkeepers so you can't stock pile them :shifty:

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I'll be in the chat room a bit before 6. I take it we're going to pick our early ones manually, providing everyone is there, to speed things up, rather than letting the timer count down and the game make them for us?

Aye absolutely, that's the best thing to do I think so we can get through the 're-run' bit and on to the new picks as quickly as possible.

I've switched it to 6pm, hopefully that means @Jimmy can join us live.