EWB-FPL Draft League 17/18

Adam

I don't know who my first four picks were but I'm happy with that. 

Edit: I had Sanchez, Hazard, Salah Moratta and Sane as my first five picks

Only time that would be an issue is between 6 and 8 on Wednesday as I'll be playing indoor football, other then that I'm not doing anything as I'm not seeing Rachel this week. 

11 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:

I'm down for whatever you guys want but can probably only actively be there starting Wednesday, if not I'll build a watch list. How do I see who my first four drafts were though?

Your first 5 were Lloris, Courtois, Rose, Alderweireld and Luiz.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:

Perfect. Now who were everyone else's so I don't draft them? :shifty: 

When I set the new league up and give out the code (hopefully today but possibly tomorrow morning) I will also list in here who everyone's first 4 selections were, asking everyone to omit them from their Watchlists. That way it should work when we re-run it.

• Like 1

I have created the new league, and the code to join is: 444174-106802.

I have tentatively set the Draft to begin on Wednesday night, August 9th, at 6:30pm UK time. Please let me know if this time doesn't work for you, and we can try to arrange a time and day that suits more than half of the league's players but obviously we are very pushed for time now with it.

I will put the 4 selections everyone made in the original draft below, just comment in the thread and tell me who you drafted. I would then like to request that everyone build a Watchlist to cover any crashes again, but please completely omit any player who is in another player's first four selections, and don't forget to select those four players as your top picks in the Watchlist. The original league has not been deleted yet so you can all look over your squads to help you remember who you first drafted and who you want to put in your Watchlist this time, etc.

I am covering it at 4 as I don't believe we proceeded through all of Round 5? I drafted 5 players but I was first in the round and don't think everyone managed to, so I've left Butland off my list below.

@Rooney!: Harry Kane, Phillippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino, Raheem Sterling

@Baddar: Alexandre Lacazette, Paul Pogba, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Ederson Moraes

@hugobomb: Romelu Lukaku, David De Gea, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Gabriel Jesus

@Jimmy: Christian Eriksen, Kevin De Bruyne, Sadio Mane, Kyle Walker

@Loz: Sergio Aguero, Petr Cech, Jan Vertonghen, Gary Cahill

@MadJack: Antonio Valencia, Anthony Martial, Jermain Defoe, Marcos Alonso

@Moses Julep: Hugo Lloris, Thibaut Courtois, Danny Rose, Toby Alderweireld

@Titi Camara: Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Alvaro Morata, Mo Salah

Sanchez, Hazard, Morata, Salah. 

We should do five spaces just so I get Sane as well. Quite enjoying that tasty midfield like :shifty:

19 minutes ago, Titi Camara said:

Sanchez, Hazard, Morata, Salah. 

We should do five spaces just so I get Sane as well. Quite enjoying that tasty midfield like :shifty:

Put him next on your watch list and you should still get him if it actually all works this time :P

@MadJack wasn't your first pick Valencia? He was definitely someone's anyway who was absent as I remember our surprise. 

Oh yeh forgot to say half 6 wouldn't be good for me on Wednesday, but not sure what people's views are for 8pm? If not i'll do a watchlist again. 

Is there a way to leave the other league btw?

1 hour ago, Rooney! said:

Put him next on your watch list and you should still get him if it actually all works this time :P

@MadJack wasn't your first pick Valencia? He was definitely someone's anyway who was absent as I remember our surprise. 

Well he's in my team, so he must've been.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadJack said:

Well he's in my team, so he must've been.

I've put him in your 4 then if that's alright, instead of Heaton as I don't believe I remember him being picked but Martial and Defoe definitely were.

Are we sticking with half 6 then? 8 might be a bit late for me too to be honest.