EWB-FPL Draft League 17/18

Adam

Thanks for getting your first 4 picks in guys. I'll delete the old league now and if everyone can get those 4 players on top of their Watchlists, and build an extensive one if you will be absent, then we should be good to go.

Is Wednesday still the best night for everyone? I can do tomorrow night now if more are available, and the only other night then is Thursday.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Tried that.

And double checked that I could be in more than one league.

Wanna try deleting the other one altogether now that we've established our early picks?

Aye, just deleted the other league now. Not sure what the issue is as MadJack and Dave have both joined the new league.

I've built a 50+ strong Watchlist, with my original four players at the top of the list, so should be good to go for tomorrow evening.

I also got a fairly generic e-mail back regarding the crash Sunday night and they said that they've 'taken steps to ensure' that the whole ignoring of the Watchlist doesn't happen again. If it crashed halfway through but actually adhered to our watch lists then I'd be happy to run the game, it's that it gave everyone the best available player even when it was people like Costa than it ruined it.

Managed to change my shifts for tomorrow, so will be about at around 6ish. Is that what time we're starting or what? Not finishing today until about 10, so not sure if I'll get time to sort a watch list out 

• Like 1