The January Transfer Window - 2019

Lineker

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Sean Dundee is available.

Sean Dundee and Titi Camara follow me on Twitter. The peak of my social media existence 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Cardiff are bringing in Oumar Niasse on loan from Everton.

Neil "Gammon" Warnock and his screw the rest of the world attitude signs a Senegalese striker on loan. 

2 hours ago, MDK said:

Reports saying that Ramsey will be earning 300k per week at Juve. His agent has played a blinder.

Well that sort of figure makes a lot more sense in which why we chose to stop negotiating. 

From Juventus' point of view, it makes a lot of sense as there's no transfer fee involved so they're spreading that over his contract. 

Still wish he wasn't leaving though. :(

Meanwhile, Denis Suarez and his girlfriend were in London over the past few days leading to more speculation about him joining us this window. Last I heard is that it could a £1.5m loan fee with an option to buy in the summer. To be honest, he is a little underwhelming and I have my doubts about how much of a difference he would make. 

2 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Well that sort of figure makes a lot more sense in which why we chose to stop negotiating. 

From Juventus' point of view, it makes a lot of sense as there's no transfer fee involved so they're spreading that over his contract. 

Still wish he wasn't leaving though. :(

Its a ridiculous amount of money but fair play to the lad I hope he does well over there.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

I am sure this offers the destitute man, taking handouts from FIFA scant consolation 

I'm not that well adversed in his life story. I just know there's the Bosman ruling. 

14 hours ago, Colly said:

It took me a good 30 seconds to get that. You earned your lol. 

Just noticed he has a Confederate flag on his shirt. 100% heel. Or face in certain parts.