The January Transfer Window - 2019

Lineker

• Admin

Barcelona are close to the surprise signing of former Tottenham and Portsmouth forward Kevin-Prince Boateng, with the former Ghana international’s representative’s having agreed terms with the reigning Spanish champions over an initial loan move.

😐

On 21/01/2019 at 15:58, Cymbols said:

Looks like we’ve sent Bolasie back to Everton. Really underwhelming bloke.

My facourite thing about this move is apparently he asked for it so he could "try and force his way into the Everton starting XI". Given we already have Theo Walcott who is a better version of him right down to the disappointing runs that go nowhere, who also isn't currently in our starting XI on account of us having so many wingers that we're playing one of them up front, I don't see how he thinks that's going to happen short of a hammer to Bernard, Richarlison & Lookman's kneecaps.

My mate's brother's uncle's mate works at East Midlands Airport and has just seen Didier Drogba, Dan Petrescu and Tore Andre Flo land in a private jet.

55 minutes ago, Gazz said:

My mate's brother's uncle's mate works at East Midlands Airport and has just seen Didier Drogba, Dan Petrescu and Tore Andre Flo land in a private jet.

Wouldn't that uncle also be your mates uncle as well as his brothers?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gazz said:

Frank LeBeouf's gonna take all the pens!