OOTP XX

Draevyn

A tale of two expansion teams:

image.png

And one hell of a World Series:

image.png

Like, I really need to check the settings here; did the rest of the league just say "Fuck it" at one point?

I decided that, using the uniform creator (because now I have to deal with pants :shifty: ), to create a more modern look for some of the old jerseys; also so I can be an asshole and put pretty much every team that wore the powder blue away jerseys back into them. So, first there's the Atlanta Braves home jersey. This is their late 70s look in game, with the pullover jersey: 

image.png

This is what I've made: 

image.png

I'm going to consider this version 1, since the things that bother me are the center logo wordmark and the striping on the neck and cuffs, as well as the hat logo. That one might be a little tricky to do. 

• Like 2

First year into a run for a rebuild in a fictional MLB setting:

image.png

One day later....

image.png

This is some shit right out of Major League :shifty: 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Made an updated version of the 1970s-80s Brewers pullover jersey, only as a button up: 

image.png

I may just make updated versions of a lot of the older jerseys if it's warranted; I'm not a fan of the pullover look but I do like a lot of the older designs themselves, plus my own odd preference for the powder blue away uniforms (to the point where if a team wore the powder blues during that heyday, they get put back in 'em. Yes, even you, Atlanta. I don't give a fuck how good you were in the 90s :shifty: ) . 

Plus there's also an ambitious project to make A) As many 'baseballized' unforms from other sports, if feasible (Glares at all the damn NBA logos with a fucking basketball in them, ruining them) and B) Unifroms from fictional teams, regardless of sport, if feasible. 

• Like 1

I think you should make an OOTP game that consists of an MLB that is just the league from Baseketball. All 148 teams, playing 750 games to make the post-season, where they play 45 more games to make the post-post-season, which consists of 24 more games before the Denslow Cup.

*above numbers are not accurate... but they might be close.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...