E3 2019

GoGo Yubari

Saying all the stuff that's in the Founders Pass and then not actually saying the price and doing a Destiny trailer instead is mildly bothersome.

$129 is... not a terrible price?

• Like 1

I think there's a lot of stuff I still want more clarification on. $129 might be the exact right price point for me to take a flyer on it.

EDIT: D8ZElnTUcAAv__k.jpg

I don't see how this is a viable business model, so I would heavily skeptical in any way to support it. It may be beneficial short term for consumers, but it is going to be awful for developers. 

Based on the necessary internet connection speeds required just for HD game streaming, and the internet speed development in my area in the middle of the countryside, I think I will be able to start using a Stadia in around 2027.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Based on the necessary internet connection speeds required just for HD game streaming, and the internet speed development in my area in the middle of the countryside, I think I will be able to start using a Stadia in around 2027.

It's a Google product so don't expect it to stick around that long.

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

I liked how they spoke about how it's a great service "even if you have just a 10 MBit connection". "Just a 10MBit connection" sounds like a wonderful fantasy where I live.

• Like 2

On 06/06/2019 at 15:01, apsham said:

It's a Google product so don't expect it to stick around that long.

Hey, what are you talking about? I still use Google Plus to share my Google Wave projects!

Yeah, I'm around for Star Wars and then, uh, well, yeah. I'm probably not watching any other EA stuff.

But big oof to the fact they're not talking about Anthem at all. What an absolute shit show!

I'm sold. It's the Uncharted Star God of Wars I've always wanted!

Alex Legends has a new character. I think she's called Watson? I wasn't paying attention.

Battlefield V is getting an update for the 11 people who play Battlefield V.

I'm starting to think they really should've closed out with Fallen Order because the rest of this isn't particularly hype.

FIFA, Madden and Sims are still to come but they're teasing something secret to close out the show. I'd lose my shit if it's Dead Space 4 or Skate 4 but it won't be. I'd put money on it being Dragon Age and I guess Srar will be happy with that.

• Like 3