The Animation Thread

Benji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just finished. My daughter was so sad it ended. All of the characters were so well done. This is going to be one of those cult classic shows. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2020 at 01:00, Rukaru Shida said:

The first new Animaniacs episode was ok i suppose.

That is exactly my reaction.  Its ok I guess.  After 2 episodes it seems like, aside from the Warners of course, the only characters that carried over are Pinky and The Brain, and Ralph.  I was hoping to see Doctor Scratchnsniff, Rita The Squirrel, Chicken Boo or The Goodfeathers, but reading a review of the first 5 episodes seems to say that, yea, only the Warners and Pink & The Brain carried over.  A little disappointing

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Binged the new Master of the Universe TV show. Part 1 is a block of 5x 25 min episodes, so easy to do in one go. 

Broadly enjoyed it, and though eps 1, 4 and 5 were the stronger ones, and I particularly enjoyed the ending. The voice cast is pretty strong, whilst the animation is functional (rather than mind blowing), but does sort of keep that late 80s/early 90s vibe to it. 

I've read that the show has been review bombed om a few sites. Utterly shameful response from the usual incel arseholes. 

Looking forward to Part 2!