Cyberpunk 2077

GoGo Yubari

Apparently there's an autosave glitch.  The save icon will pop up and then just spin for 15 minutes, during which time it isn't actually saving anything, but it IS preventing you from manually saving anything.  And the game won't advance until it finishes its not saving.  There are a couple of suggestions for fixes out there that I'll try out, but it was a wasted effort to start over last night.

Bought the game since I've heard its much improved, the DLC is supposed to be pretty good, and I have a PC that can run it.

I'm just after the point Johnny Silverhand is introduced but I've been enjoying it so far, but the skill tree seems kind of confusing

• 3 weeks later...

I've got Phantom Liberty and latest updates on PC. Last night just completed the Voodoo Boys stuff so apparently Dog Town opens up now. Which is nice as I've played some of these missions 4-5 times now due to different playthroughs!

What I HAVE noticed (aside from the expected changes - skill tree, much much less med and grenades around, far fewer clothes to take off dead enemies etc) is that hacking is traced more frequently at a lower level meaning I've needed to mix up the way I infiltrate an area as I get traced. So been having to explode the gas tanks, or find cleverer ways to kill folk without getting spotted...and then having to race in to clean it up when traced. Also there's a lot more visual glitching on screen when a netrunner is messing with me. Kinda cool.

Overall the game is better than ever. I'm sure they've added a few other bits here and there that are blink-and-you-miss-it things. Very very good game now, especially running on a decent PC. The map is full of lighting effects, cars and people. It feels vibrant and alive.

• Like 1