EWR April 2021 Update

Here is the Super Lite edition of the EWR update for April. I will look to have Full and Lite up tomorrow, if not Friday. (I got a new computer and am working on dragging over my EWR pics over.) I only added one worker this month.

April Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ymhc7szxltu6kl/April_2021_Super_Lite.zip/file

April Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jrk53ggvegzmtgh/April_2021_Light.zip/file

April Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rx5yfgwfjpgmms2/April_2021_Full.zip/file

WrestleMania Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ahsotximfmjikq/WrestleMania_Super_Light.zip/file

WrestleMania Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g5v79w0pbi1cky2/WrestleMania_Light.zip/file

WrestleMania Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7x3o5h03z5stg9c/WrestleMania_Full.zip/file

NWA is up to date. I will have Slice Bogie in, once I see enough to make stats for him. Austin Idol will not be added since as a worker, you cannot be older than 70.

AEW is up to date.

IMPACT had considerable updates as well.

Update 4/3: Lite and Full updates are up.

I have also updated quite a few NXT, WWE and NXT-UK names, pictures and stats. Especially with the Mania update.

I used the Picture Request thread for a number of updates and new pictures.

The Super Light data has been updated to match with the Lite and the Full updates.

How to successfully import data.

By folder:

Spoiler

Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:

Spoiler

Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transferring over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move workers and staff for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

Edited by mkpunk
WrestleMania Update
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

A couple of things I just noticed, Chimel and and Caruso are still with the WWE. They officially released Chimel back in November and Caruso is leaving for ESPN for full-time.

And Madi Wrenkowski has 0 in stats, including behavior and attitude.

Edited by EWFan2004

2 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

A couple of things I just noticed, Chimel and and Caruso are still with the WWE. They officially released Chimel back in November and Caruso is leaving for ESPN for full-time.

And Madi Wrenkowski has 0 in stats, including behavior and attitude.

Will fix these for Mania updates.

20 hours ago, kimvrajay135 said:

Why is Anthony Henry an upper micarder with 38-39 overness? 

Likely had that from Evolve and it reverted when added to WWE. The game auto goes to whatever previous position you were at prior to being added. So the correct way to make Henry developmental is to add him to WWE first, then change card position.

On 05/04/2021 at 22:33, EWFan2004 said:

I noticed Kavita Devi is listed as 40, she's 34, and Simone Johnson's is listed as Male.

I swore I fixed the Simone one. Devi I'll double check.

Ivelisse was let go from AEW or was stopped being booked by them. She's been saying on Twitter that its due to Rosa's fault and her not being booked correctly. Though reports from backstage has said Ivelisse has massive heat with people. I would maybe lower her attitude and behavior down a peg or two, and maybe add a dislike between her and Rosa?

23 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Ivelisse was let go from AEW or was stopped being booked by them. She's been saying on Twitter that its due to Rosa's fault and her not being booked correctly. Though reports from backstage has said Ivelisse has massive heat with people. I would maybe lower her attitude and behavior down a peg or two, and maybe add a dislike between her and Rosa?

I typically don't add dislikes or hatreds since they come and go.

I have seen the releases, please don't reply with anyone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a heads up, similar to this month's (May) I may have the super light update go up first. There are several things I am working on that will take time (ie TheWho dropped a new picture booster that had 400+ workers in the game, including newer Performance Center rookies.)

15 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

Just as a heads up, similar to this month's (May) I may have the super light update go up first. There are several things I am working on that will take time (ie TheWho dropped a new picture booster that had 400+ workers in the game, including newer Performance Center rookies.)

I'm sure the only new ones from the PC site were MSK.

Also fun thing, after putting them up someone pointed out Stardom had updated their roster images, so I had to do them too, here you go.

Download: Stardom + Extras

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I'm sure the only new ones from the PC site were MSK.

Also fun thing, after putting them up someone pointed out Stardom had updated their roster images, so I had to do them too, here you go.

Download: Stardom + Extras

No it was the new recruits like Odyssey Jones, Ezra, Zechariah Smith, A.J. Francis, Shanky, Zander and Jacob Kasper among others.

Thank you for the Stardom pics as well.

Edited by mkpunk

On 27/04/2021 at 05:31, Repo_Man said:

I don't know if this will help at all but I noticed the Tag Teams in the game are outdated or have an abundance. There are plenty of teams where one or both members are no longer active or that haven't teamed in years. 

I'll see what I can do.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic