TEW20 Real World Update: October 2021

So here is the update for October, main thing this month is I finished my little stat tidying, not much of a big deal, beyond that we have a new promotion in the mod, I asked what feds to add last year and Defy Wrestling was one of the winners so I've been waiting for them to get back to running shows before adding and since they have returned they have been added to the mod. Not many workers added this month (list in editor), mostly filling gaps for Defy and some of the newer NXT debuts. I've given the AEW events a rejig, namely the TV specials are 2 hours long and the main PPV's are 3 hours, also now with the pack the logos should all be included.

Beyond that it's the typical updated for the month, might have missed a few things but I think I caught all the big changes, as usual mention and I'll update for next month. Also I'm looking into the possibility of streaming, and looking into doing streams updating the mod, I'm not thinking serious data entry stuff, more stat fixes, attributes that kinda thing, fixing up the smaller stuff, I'll drop a link when I start doing these since I'm still figuring things out.

Enjoy

Database: October 2021
Graphics: October 2021

Workers: July 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

I'll avoid spoilers of the draft, but a couple of changes for WWE main roster

• Sheamus be a heel
  • Carmella is a heel
  • I think Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Drew Gulak and Nia Jax should all be heel although these are more questionable
  • Same with Alexa Bliss being a babyface, I think she's more on the face side
  • Riddick Moss injury can be ended
  • Miz needs to have a starting absence for a month due to Dancing with the Stars
  • MVP is out for a short time with a knee injury
  • Asuka is out with a hand injury

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, KJE said:

Neither Tony Khan or Cody Rhodes have booking skill or reputation.

Tony shouldn't, I see him more as running the business rather than running the product, I thought I gave Cody booking skills but I guess I missed it.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic