Gilbert Gottfried passes away

MalaCloudy Black

aww man that sucks. his voice stuck out with me since I saw Aladdin back when I was young.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The first thing I ever saw him in was BEVERLY HILLS COP II, but he did 3 episodes of NIGHT COURT, and those episodes all stood out. They're right up there with the episodes that Brent Spiner and John Aniston were in.

I don't know how far back they taped the latest season, but he appeared briefly via video to wish good luck to one of the contestants a couple of weeks ago.

Also, going to try and see if I can find the video on Youtube of him being interviewed and using his real voice. I saw it a couple of years ago, but didn't favorite it or anything, so no clue if its still up.

He has a movie called Hassle at the Castle that's yet to be released, but that movie must have been in production or delayed for a long time. Because Don Rickles is also in it, and he died in 2017!