My dear God!

ROC

Wow, two whammys in one day. I'll calm down. First, this horrifying sight I found at the newsstand.

*IMAGE MISSING*

I don't know what's worse, the fact that a thing of ugliness as [Avril Lavigne] is on the cover, or that's it says that she was a No. 1 request for the readers to see. Oh God, I'm gonna puke.

Anyways, second issue:

Britney Spears's New Video

How the bloody hell do you make yourself even more slutty than in your past videos AND your Showtime special. God, even Aguilera cleaned up a little bit after her slut trip. Sheesh.

Now, talk about it while I either puke or die....or both.

EDIT: Deleted image due to Maxim changing their cover image every month.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesman

*sigh*

You know, I used to think it was her lack of musical talent, shitty songs, and being a complete fake that made her so unattractive. But after looking at these pictures, I can't help but think it's because she's ugly as hell...

P1010005_jpg.jpg

P1010007_jpg.jpg

I apologize for any vomiting the above images caused.

*sigh*

You know, I used to think it was her lack of musical talent, shitty songs, and being a complete fake that made her so unattractive. But after looking at these pictures, I can't help but think it's because she's ugly as hell...

P1010005_jpg.jpg

P1010007_jpg.jpg

*sigh*

P1010005_jpg.jpg

P1010007_jpg.jpg

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

*sigh*

P1010005_jpg.jpg

P1010007_jpg.jpg

Yeah and maybe some day you'll realise that many women have there bad days. I'll always know Avril isn't the best looking woman in the world, but you so need to quit with this crap because it's been done over and over before and is just plain boring now. Plus she's still cute and hot :P

Is that...Axl Rose?  :huh: