TEW20 Real World Update: November 2023

Here is the update for November, a bit low key since I've had a few things on, the big thing would be that WWE/NXT has had a pop update, beyond that just the usual updates and fixes. I'm looking into possibly shutting down Italian Championship Wrestling, I only seem to be updating it for the sake of having more than one fed in Europe, also I'm thinking of removing The Crash and trying to add in Big Lucha, or as best as possible with what's out there. Other than that just the typical for the month, not many additions/renames, all info will be in the editor, so as usual if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Enjoy.

Database: November 2023
Graphics: September 2023 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: July 2023 (Google Drive)

KyKy Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
KyKy Worker Expansion: June 2020 (KyKy)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Thanks for the update.

At what weight do you make the change from light to middleweight?

Personally I think some of the NXT guys that are listed as lightweights should be middleweights instead.

Bronco Nima - billed with 300 lbs on wwe.com

Brooks Jensen - billed with 243 lbs on wwe.com

Trick Williams - billed with 240 lbs on wwe.com

I personally would also put guys like Luca Crusifino, Myles Borne, Tavion Heights, Tony D'Angelo and Tyriek Igwe as middleweights but I can't find specific weight data for them.

other NXT changes:

Darryl Sharma had a name change a few months back. He is now Adrian Butler in NXT.

Mikey Spandex/Marquis Hamilton left WWE/NXT a few months ago.

Giovanna Eburneo is no longer with WWE/NXT. On her instagram page it says "Former WWE-NXT".

Arianna Grace should be a Heel.

Izzi Dame should be a Heel.

Javier Bernal should be a Heel.

Lexis King should be a Heel.

Luca Crusifino should be a Heel.

Myles Borne should be a Heel.

create a stable with Charlie Dempsey, Drew Gulak, Damon Kemp & Myles Borne. But I don't know what name this stable should have.

create a tag team with Tyriek Igwe & Tyson Dupont.

create a tag team with Luca Crusifino & Javier Bernal.

11 minutes ago, No1Thuganomic said:

Thanks for the update.

At what weight do you make the change from light to middleweight?

Since that tends to be the light/cruiser limit, it's light under 220lbs, middle over 220lbs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2023 at 23:56, TheWho87 said:

Since that tends to be the light/cruiser limit, it's light under 220lbs, middle over 220lbs.

Going by this - Thom Latimer (238lbs), Eric Young (232lbs), Jake Something (262lbs), Joe Hendry (252lbs), Buddy Matthews (225lbs) and Richard Holliday (237lbs) should be changed Middleweights. (Those are the ones that come to mind, because I hire them in almost every game)

Edit: Since it was mentioned on last nights Impact episode: Will Ospreay (230lbs) should also be a Middleweight.

Edited by No1Thuganomic

7 hours ago, FrancoMagnicorso said:

If you want to shut down Italian Championship Wrestling but still keep at least one promotion in Italy you could go with IWA (Italian Wrestling Association) or Break Pro Wrestling, both based in Rome and both having shows on a consistent basis (IWA more than Break to be honest)

TBH it's more about cutting a promotion that I feel I'm updating for the sake of updating, the only reason I added them was so there was more than 1 promotion in Europe.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic