GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Aw, fuck. That's why I can't get a girlfriend. Man I hate being white. :blush:

Naw, you're right. 5 games of whitey... I guess it's time for the black man's day in the... um, shower of bullets...

Supply line...

Head straight and head for the farther individual van. Then head back to the one that was closest to take off (another van) quickly head towards the biker, then head for the last two which are really far off. Take the farthest first and hit the other one on the way back and make sure you hit X the entire time as it doesn't matter the gas is really a time limit, it gets rid of gas whether you press x or not. Go full speed at all times, and don't crash alot, just gotta get manueverability, once that's down it's a walk in the park.

Anybody else stuck on the black project? I was never good at Metal Gear Solid like stealth.. worse of all I can't find the vent to get in if you can't do it stealthy :pinch:

What do you call Catalina?

....she uh..... shot him in the face in the opening cutscene.

Speaking of crazy bitch whores, why the hell did they start seeing each other? From what I recall, it went from the mission where she arrived, straight to Carl being pussywhipped by her outside her home, saying he's so sorry and shit. Did I miss something?

Edited by Kaney

The new features of swimming and such had no effect on me, but I immediately smiled when I noticed how much higher CJ can jump. Regardless of whether they meant for it, and i'm sure they didn't, that rocks.

I can't believe anybody even thinks about it... is it that big of a fucking deal?

Besides the story begins in Ganton in East Los Santos, not too far from Idlewood... Compton in East Los Angeles, not too far from Inglewood. You're not gonna find a whole lot of white folks there. Insanity.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

FUCK, got lost in a little alley with the last truck right outside, and ran out of fuel, im really getting pissed at this mission.

OK, is there any fucking skip mission cheat or anything!?!?!\

Mortis, i took your advice, but when i blew them all up it said i had to get back to the place all the fuckin way back the other way, and i continue to run out of fuel, fuck this shit!

Iv come to to grips with the fact that there is no fucking way to beat "Supply Lines" i dont even wanna fuckin play this game now.

OK, fuck it! i juts blew them all up, but there is no way to get back there in time!

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

If I wanted to drive slowly and not hit anything, I'd take the test in real life, then buy a smart car.

I buy the GTA games to drive really fast cars like a fucking mad man at all times, and maybe run over a few pensioners.

I was told that Zip's clothing store is supposed to open when you get to San Fierro. I went there and ...nothing. It's not open.

Do they mean once you start getting missions in San Fierro, or when that island is unlocked? Because right now I'm on the first Woozie race.