GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

You can only do half of one, then you have to do the heist thread and then go back to the other one you didn't finish.

Do the left one until you can't go any futuher, then the right one and then go back to the left.

Any suggestions?

My dude is currently wearing;

Green Hair

Green Tagg T - Victim

Leather Pants - Victim

Green Tint Shades - Victim

Face Watch - Suburban

Black Low-Tops - Binco

And he looks pimp, but he's had it on a while and I need a change. Before that he had a red color scheme going on.

Don't ask me to name names because it's been a while, but in GTA3 you could do missions for both sides of two factions (Who were at war with each other) at the same time.

If you progressed too far with faction A, you would kill the leader of faction B before you had a chance to finish the missions for faction B. Thus rendering you completely unable to get 100%.

Now that me and my friends have beaten the mission portion of San Andreas and don't really feel like going through the hidden packages and all that other crap...We've developed a couple of games/fun things to do to make the game still playable.

GAME 1

Set a time limit and see who can kill the most people

It's really fun when you set the time limit at 4 minutes, I don't know but with us it just seems to provide the most drama.

GAME 2

Go up on the top of the mountain and either time each other in a race to the bottom (you lose if you die) usually the funnest on a Sanchez because you die so frequently when someone lives its an out of control jump.

GAME 3

Take as many different types of vehicles you can to said mountain and drive off the ramp

I took a tractor up there it took me five minutes but when that thing went off the edge it was followed with five minutes of laughter

FOR GAMES 2+3 the parachute is optional but not recommended because it takes the fun of if you fall off the bike falling to your splattering demise.

IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS DEVISED FUN THINGS LIKE THIS TO PASS THE TIME PLEASE POST THEM BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICALLY JUMPED EVERYTHING AND EVERY PERSON HAS MADE IT DOWN THE MOUNTAIN ON THE SANCHEZ AT LEAST ONCE.

So yeah, I'm driving home from the grocery store and at the stop light this gansta looking kid crosses the street and he's wearing a purple bandana. So I get all tense and I want to run him down and then I realise I'm not playing GTA and he just has the bandana to match his Phoenix Suns jersey. Avoided disaster there... barely.