GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Okay.. so how do you beat the cock? I keep coming in 8th.. Kyky told me to tap the whole way through.. was he bullshitting? I think it might be cause I crash atleast once everytime on the bike part.. any help??

Nevermind, I got it.. it doesn't matter how crappy you do at swimming and biking.. just take your time and don't use any of your stamina til you get to the running part, because no matter how long it takes you they'll all be there waiting for you.. from than on, i think it's the easiest 10 grand in the game..

Edited by fultie

I doubt theres any spoilers here but i stuck it there just incase. Anways, shes a bitch, and shes stopping me from playing the game. Everytime, on the same mission (Not in the same place though) the game randomly crashes. The radio keeps playing, but everything else freezes. It's happened about three times now. And you know what the most annoying thing is? The mission involves a long ass drive on one of the most annoying vehicles ever (Quad Bike mission.) Anyway, has this happened to anyone else?, any suggestions on what i can do to fix it. I think i'm just gonna have to keep trying the mission until i can do it without a crash.

Sometimes when i drive around Ocean Docks the game will stop and all you can hear is the engine noise looping.

It usually happens after the game slows down momentarily, either way it's a bitch. I'm hoping i can get away with trading it in as i think it may be my PS2 that's the problem.

Do you get any Disk Read Errors on other games? If so it may be your PS2.

Nope, i've had the game about a week and half. The first day i played it, a 'Disk Read Error' message came on the screen while playing, but only lasted for bout 10/20 seconds. Nothing like that has happened since last night, when i tried the mission i mentioned earlier and it gave me the crash. I tried it again and got the same crash, so i stopped playing thinking that it was just because i'd been playing so long. I then tried it again about an hour ago and the same thing happened, yet i had been playing Pro Evo 4 all morning and that was working fine, so i doubt it would be the PS2. I'll try again soon and post if it happens again.

EDIT: OK, i've done it now, managed to finish the mission without the game crashing. It must have been something to do with listening to radio during the mission or something like that, because after i finished garething the briefcases on the quad, instead of stealing a car i stole a police back and drove back to catalinas place without a crash.

Edited by BleedMe

Guest Mr McFarlane

Binco, SubUrban and Prolaps can fuck right off.

The only thing I like so far is my Gunslinger getup from Binco.

I MUST GET TO OTHER ISLANDS SO I CAN GET DIDIER SACHS/VICTIM/ZIP. DANG NABBIT!

Continue on.

that happened to me but it was on OG Loc's missions. It eventually resulted in a disc read error for that game only. After talkign about the problem with other people it appears that the game has so much data on it and its all trying to read by the laser at the same time thus it weakens the laser. Apparently if you have the Ps2 harddrive this problem doesn't occur

Damn, that sounds pretty bad. I think its best for me to stop playing, as i dont plan on getting a hard drive anytime soon. I'll at least make a point of finishing the story first but i wouldn't want to risk it after that. I'm not too bothered because i've had 6-7 new games in the past month that i haven't had time to play.

Guest killacam2006

does anyone else find Zero's Rc plane missions just impossible, i mean it took me like a week complete the first one now im on to the second mission and 3 weeks ive been at it and i cant get it