GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Yeah...

And what I'm saying, is the shotgun you use, you don't reload...

It's just BOOM pump BOOM pump BOOM pump.....

No reloading.

The Shotgun challenge was the most comp I've had on any of the shooting ranges, but I took it on the first try, and at not even Gangster level skill. So it can be done.

And themick is right...you can blast two panels at once. That's the only thing that saved me.

For the love of all that is holy (or unholy, whatever) WHY ME!?!?!?!?!

OK, tantrum over, here is what happened:

I have friends round, after playing care bear uno (Oh yeah, we rawk the boat!) and watching a few ROH DVD's we decided why torture ourselves anymore, so we make mini pizza fingers and play San Andreas. Now I had just got to the last missions so my game was filled with riots and crazy sobs attacking you for no reason. So instead of just messing about on that we decide to start a new game so we'd last longer, just for a mess about, of course. After about an hour and a half we decide to play something else, so as I could have a mess about game I decided to save the game. What do I do, I hear you wailing? Well as a force of habit I save over my OLD FRIGGIN GAME, meaning I have ruined about 50 hours of playtime. I was about 75% complete with all horseshoes, tags and oysters, about $25mil and 5/6 girlfriends at 100%.

I am now officially dead inside.

Supply Lines & Learning To Fly can especially go to hell, ill beat them one of these days tho.

***Points and laughs***

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

***Sigh***

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

***Deeper Sigh***

HA-HA-HA-HA HA-HA, NEH-NEH-NEH-NEH NEH-NEH

Grab a Snickers....

For the love of all that is holy (or unholy, whatever) WHY ME!?!?!?!?!

OK, tantrum over, here is what happened:

I have friends round, after playing care bear uno (Oh yeah, we rawk the boat!) and watching a few ROH DVD's we decided why torture ourselves anymore, so we make mini pizza fingers and play San Andreas. Now I had just got to the last missions so my game was filled with riots and crazy sobs attacking you for no reason. So instead of just messing about on that we decide to start a new game so we'd last longer, just for a mess about, of course. After about an hour and a half we decide to play something else, so as I could have a mess about game I decided to save the game. What do I do, I hear you wailing? Well as a force of habit I save over my OLD FRIGGIN GAME, meaning I have ruined about 50 hours of playtime. I was about 75% complete with all horseshoes, tags and oysters, about $25mil and 5/6 girlfriends at 100%.

I am now officially dead inside.

Guest DJHill

I feel your pain. My San Andreas save got corrupted right around the part where I returned to Los Santos after finishing the Las Venturas missions. Had to start ALL over again.

I to have a story of pain like yours. What happened to me is that I finished all the missions and what-not, but not the mini games, so I was not at 100% but I don't care as it is just amazing I finished it, then my brother decided to start his own game, and thus loaded his with cheats, but I don't care since it was his own thing and what not, so the first time he went to save the game, what does he do? WELL he decides to save over my saved file, just like 7 hours after I beat the fuggen thing. ARGH

I to have a story of pain like yours. What happened to me is that I finished all the missions and what-not, but not the mini games, so I was not at 100% but I don't care as it is just amazing I finished it, then my brother decided to start his own game, and thus loaded his with cheats, but I don't care since it was his own thing and what not, so the first time he went to save the game, what does he do? WELL he decides to save over my saved file, just like 7 hours after I beat the fuggen thing. ARGH

Eh...

I had an awesome party on my ROM of Dragon Warrior/Quest 3 that I saved over.......I was pissed :angry:

Okay I take it this is the Driving School one?

If so it is pretty hard, but I did it eventually, the trick is to use the HANDBREAK everytime, Go as fast as you can, then slam on the breaks and swing the rear end round, I got it in the end, a few times you will fuck up and hit the cones, but it takes time, you get it eventually.

Guest Mr McFarlane

All Keef's exs live in Texas, And that's why he hangs his hat in Tennesse.

Anyone else find the country music station so damn nice to listen to while running over people? >_>

Can anyone help me with beating this thing, it's so hard and it's really starting to annoy the fuck out of me. Any tips? i really want to finish Flying School, im upto the test where you have to circle around through the corona's also any tips on how to beat the last 2 Zero Missions?