XBL Gamertags & Discussion

Numbahs

Well I just got back from the Mall and I just bought Top Spin Tennis, NCAA '05 and NBA 2k3 (shaddup, it was like 3 bucks :P) I guess I'll go try them out, but if anyone wants to take me on, I'm more than willing.

I didn't even realize NBA 2k3 was online enabled.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a clan yet, so I play with (crap) random people.

I don't actually play ranked much, but I could probably beat you if I tried. ;)

I had a good party last night though with some friends, so my stats should be better than what you seen whenever.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit late but I have to say that the Kraig's messages > *. I still want to have that EWB game sometime, if anyone else is still interested then leave one here.

I got PES4 and Halo 2 over Christmas. I suck nuts at Halo, but i'm pretty good at PES4, though I lost 3 of my 5 matches (2 in extra time, and 1 I passed straight to their striker with my keeper, fuck). One thing I don't like about PES4 is that there's a little delay, and it doesn't run that smothly, but it's still awesome. Oh and I got rid of Top Spin Tennis, as I had compelted it and it was boring me.

badass, Ill accept it when i get online tonight. Prepare to be made foolish you punks....ok, maybe I'll get beaten down, but I dont care :shifty: