XBL Gamertags & Discussion

Numbahs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add you, but I can't guarentee you'll stay on my list. I tend to get rid of people for no reason at all, or if they aren't good. If your good, you stay, if not...well, uh no more playing with me :P

Does anyone play anymore? I've been playing a little more than usual and finally have gotten up to level 31, which is pretty cool, but I haven't really seen anyone from here on anymore. So, is there anyone around that does play? If so, hit me up and we'll play something.

Edited by Suburban Nightmare

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a working two month free trial so I started a second account to play other stuff. If anyone wants to play Team Slayer or anything send a friend request to FewSaturn (weird name, but I let XBL chose it randomly) and we'll play.

• 4 weeks later...

Regardless of what people said about Warrior Within (coughHTcough), I'm so buying this game.

It looks so badass. :crying::wub: Anyone know the plot outline?!

The third chapter of Ubisoft's continuing revival of the classic Prince of Persia series. The Prince of Persia, a seasoned warrior, returns from the Island of Time to Babylon with his love, Kaileena. Instead of the peace that he longs for, he finds his homeland ravaged by war and the kingdom turned against him. The Prince is rapidly captured and Kaileena has no choice but to sacrifice herself and unleash the Sands of Time in order to save him. Now cast out on the streets and hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that past battles have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him.

Well, I have to get a new PS2 and a copy of the game first :(

I'm getting a new PS2 and hopefully POP3 for christmas though~

I have to make the effort to complete the other two first, I get close and buy a new game and forget about them both :(

I know what ya mean. I got started playing POP:TWW again..then I got Dragon Quest 8...thats taken up all my free time now...

What the fuck does that have to do with Prince of Persia?

I'm interested in the game, but still unsure. I played but never did beat the other two. Sands of Time got too puzzle centric for me, and Warrior Within just lambasted you with combat. This is supposed to be a happy marriage between the two, so hopefully it's exactly what I want. Even though the Prince moves fluidly, I've never taken a liking to the controls as they just seem clunky. It'll take awhile to get it though, I have a ridiculous back catolog of games I have gotten but some I haven't even opened from their plastic.