XBL Gamertags & Discussion

Numbahs

Watching my brother play on the ZX spectrum; Skool Daze, Chuckie Egg, Horace, Horace goes skiing....all the greats. Then whilst he was out, my failed attempts at loading the damn thing.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Takayamanofear

I beat it last night, (switching between the Georiga, WV game). I was kind of disapointed with one aspect but then I found out there is a bonus after you beat the game that explains a lot more.

I wanted a NES with the Turtles game when we went into a shop.

Then I got one at some later date, with Mario Bros./Duck Hunt and the NES Light Gun.

I can't actually remember my life before computer games. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about that.

Got it today... and found a glitch already. rofl.

I was Angle in a four way vs Venis, Cade and Hurricane. I quite clearly pinned Hurricane after an Angle Slam and a German Suplex. I thought 'great!', my animation came up... only to have Val's music and Val get announced as the winner.

Still... its always fun dishing out the punishment to Hurricane. Out of the three, only really Venis put up much of a fight (had all three a bout in singles comp).

Another random point about the game... is it me, or are the controls stupidly unresponsive - especially with reversals?

I want to say it was when The Legend of Zelda came out for the NES and my brother brought it home, but I do have some (possibly) earlier memories of the Atari 5200 or 7800, I'm not sure which.

Starting in 1990, my brother was in HS and myself in Kindergarten, so when I would get home, I'd have the NES to myself until my dad got home from work. In '92, that became a non-factor when I was blessed with an SNES on my 8th birthday, and then in June the next year my brother left for the Army, leaving me with sole rights to the video games.

I dunno. One day my uncle gave me Nintendo, which came with Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, and yeah. Video games.

By the way, I'm not into gaming, I am into playing video games. Saying I'm into gaming makes me sound like a 300 lb nerd living in his parents basement, wearing in an Atari shirt so tight it has become an extra layer of skin, who dedicates his life to keeping a journal about his experiences in Final Fantasy as if he was really in the game.

Two questions:

a) Other than games like Guild Wars where you have to sign up with a fee, or FFXI, do you generally have to pay to play games online? Like, say the EA sports game series, or FM?

and

b)Is a Max Drive worth investing in for my PS2?

Are you talking PC or PS2 online? PC, it differs game to game. PS2, there's no extra charge, you jsut pay your usual broadband fee.

Max drive I found useful for updating sports games' rosters and grabbing caw's for SD. If you have a lot of gamesaves, you can use it to transfer saves to your pc to save space rather than pay out for new memory cards.

Are you talking PC or PS2 online? PC, it differs game to game. PS2, there's no extra charge, you jsut pay your usual broadband fee.

Max drive I found useful for updating sports games' rosters and grabbing caw's for SD. If you have a lot of gamesaves, you can use it to transfer saves to your pc to save space rather than pay out for new memory cards.

I meant for PC with the online gaming.

I might get a Max Drive, I'm not sure. I've got SD vs Raw 2006 and pro Evo 5, so could make it of use for them two, I guess.

Guest NYJetFan86

this is a question for anyone that has the game and access to the internet on the computer the game is on:

is anyone interested in creating an online league similar to all the leagues that were created using the free version of ehm but this time each gm would have more control over their team

not sure if i posted this in the right forum or not. if its not in the right forum then please move this to the right one. thanks in advance