XBL Gamertags & Discussion

Numbahs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

This game is soooooooooooooo frustrating! I want to rip off my arm and batter my Playstation to bits with it. :blink:

Everything was fine until I got to the Lower City and the bit where you have to deactivate the sand gate (the second gate of the game). I can never get the first speed kill right and as such I get my ass whupped every time. At one point I managed to kill the three guards, only for another to appear and my cave my head in with his sword. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Anywho, has anyone else got this game? Are you enjoying it? :) If I'm honest I am, it's been fun, however that silly bitch that talks every time I pause is annoying, and I want a boss battle.

I've just got the Vazier to beat, and up until now I've been pretty damn impressed with it. Definitely the best in the series, even if it doesn't have the sexy soundtrack that Warrior Within had. Climbing the tower has been one of the only things to piss me off so far, but that was mostly my fault for spending half an hour complaining and totally forgetting about the large stone block at my disposal <_< The final fight is proving to be a bitch with only a few sand tanks left, but I'll beat the fucker eventually.

so I just got my Xbox 360 and my friend expressed interest in buying my old Xbox. If I do sell it to him, he'd get the following

Xbox

3 controllers (2 regular, 1 Madcatz NFL controller)

DVD playback kit

Madcatz memory card

cables

and possibly Madden '06 and NCAA '06. What do ya'll think would be a good price to charge him for that>

Guest Takayamanofear

Is it any good? Well I hope it is because I just bought it. :P I picked it up today along with an old copy of PS1's Final Fantasy V and VI collection, and I wanted a modern RPG to go along with them. I heard a lot of hype around DQ so... is it as good as they say?

I've just got the Vazier to beat, and up until now I've been pretty damn impressed with it. Definitely the best in the series, even if it doesn't have the sexy soundtrack that Warrior Within had. Climbing the tower has been one of the only things to piss me off so far, but that was mostly my fault for spending half an hour complaining and totally forgetting about the large stone block at my disposal <_< The final fight is proving to be a bitch with only a few sand tanks left, but I'll beat the fucker eventually.

I thought the WW soundtrack sucked. It seemed like the instrumental version of "I Stand Alone" played over, and over, AND OVER..

So I have hopped on the bandwagon and purchased an HDTV. I hooked my PS2 up to it and the picture quality is good, nothing spectacular. Any of my tech wizards around here got any tips for optimal picture quality while gaming?