Dimebag Darrell Dead

Evil Chase K

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Some fans take music far too seriously, so what if you're favourite band breaks up, theres no need to kill someone over it, this doesn't exactly help the image of the stereotypical suicidal rock fan.

Edited by muddatrucker

I hate when people can't see the positive things that come out of EVERY situation in our every day life. If this fan wasn't so obsessed and close-minded, he would realize that we got like 3 great bands out of the demise of Pantera, those being Down, Superjoint Ritual and ofcourse DamagePlan. Like The said, I really feel sick :(

In memory of Dimebag, what are some of your favourite Pantera tracks? Mine include:

Hollow, 5 Minutes Alone, I'm Broken, Regular People, Throes of Rejection, Cemetary Gates, Cowboys from Hell, Planet Caravan, By Demons be Driven, Good friends and a bottle of pills, Suicide Note Prt I, A New Level and Revolution is my Name.

My favourite album is Far Beyond Driven. Fucking classic. Everybody should own that album.

Guest Crimson Nightmare

It was less than pleasant news to wake up to. Pantera's "Walk" is my cellphone ringer (not the bleepy-blipy kind, but the actual song) so I hear them nearly every day. Showed me once again how quick something can be gone.

I'm a huge fan of Pantera and was a pretty big fan of Damageplan as well. This is one of the worst events in metal ever. A band at my school is going to play at lunch and I hear they are dedcaiting the entire set to Dimebag, playing nothing but Pantera and Damageplan.

I ain't gunna lie, Ive never heard of either Dimebag Darrell  or DamagePlan, and I've never heard DamagePlan or Pantera play, but this just sucks.

RIP Dimebag Darrell

Just do yourself a favor and go listen to his work. Even if you're not a fan of the music, just do yourself a favor and check out what he was capable of.

This is really a very sad day for metal fans. I never heard much of Damageplan, but what I heard was good, but Pantera are legends, and this is very sad.

RIP Dimebag Darrel

1966 - 2004

If anyone wants an exclusive interveiw with Darrel and the rest of Damageplan from earlier this year, http://www.wjjo.com/viewpage.php3?id=134