X-Men Legends

K

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did like Spiderman 2? I though it was the best spiderman game yet...meh.

As for X-Men Legends, I personally liked it, over 15 X Men to choose from, 4 player co-op.....a great storyline with some nice Boss Battles. The only down part is it could get repetitive, and the actual enemies in the levels don't look that much different. You should check out the reviews for the game on Ign, or Gamespot.

Things that were shit about Spider-man 2

1. Everything

2. The same boss battle eighteen times (Well, three)

3. 100 Skyscraper tokens

4. 130 Bouy Tokens

5. 15 Hideout Tokens

6. 250 Question Mark things

7. 100 Secret Tokens

8. The other tokens I've missed/

9. If My maths is correct, that makes 677 Tokens, which is ridiculous.

10. The fact that once you got 100%, you still had to do more because the programmers were retarded and couldn't count, leaving your finished stats at 100.47% or something.

11. Once you did get 100.4584&, you got no good reward, wow well done now you can swing slightly faster.... which is pointless because there's nothing left to do.

12. The random crimes around the street were retarded, because there was only about three different ones and they got tedious after six seconds.

Does X-Men legends have any of the above points?

Does X-Men legends have any of the above points?

It is like Gauntlet Legends, only with X-Men...I guess that's why the Legends part is there.

I like it, although I cannot get by the fire level in the alotted time limit! I started over and am going to make sure I have Iceman for that this time, tho!

How about replay value? It's got co-op multiplayer, so that helps, but what else to keep me playing?

And yeah, Spider-Man 2 might have been one of the better Spidey games, but I could also say that was one of the better toilets I've drank out of. Free roaming is fun for about 5 minutes and then you're just doing the same shit like Iwc mentioned.

Guest SimonStarr

Unless you're die-hard with X-Men, replay value is pretty low considering how long it takes to beat the game. Incredibly great game, but I haven't played it in about a month.

Spider-Man 2 is repetitive yes, but still tons of fun. I still pop it in at least once a week for some random web-swinging.

X-Men legends is an ok game. I never played baldur's gate in the PS2(but I did in the PC) to know what their similarities. The game lets you take control of 1-4 x-men in levels. At the X spotlight(every level has it in designated areas), they let you buy stuff from forge(tech guy of the x-men who is at muir island) or the healer(morlock. Man last time I saw him in the comics was in the mutant massacre) or save/load your game.

Its an ok game. I aint that much of an x-man diehard like I was last year, but I was addicted in that game. It has a good replay value if your an RPG addict(like the other 10+ people above me stated or something similar like that) and dont have other good games. Problem is, I havent played it since...GTA came into my household.

In the second question:

Yup, in the parts of the game, you get to collect some comic books too(JUST LIKE THE SPIDERMAN GAMES!!!). You also get to collect some graphic sketches. The stuff you collected(comics and sketches) can be viewed in the x-mansion(when the game lets you go there) or in the main menu.

How about replay value?  It's got co-op multiplayer, so that helps, but what else to keep me playing?

And yeah, Spider-Man 2 might have been one of the better Spidey games, but I could also say that was one of the better toilets I've drank out of.  Free roaming is fun for about 5 minutes and then you're just doing the same shit like Iwc mentioned.

How about replay value?  It's got co-op multiplayer, so that helps, but what else to keep me playing?

And yeah, Spider-Man 2 might have been one of the better Spidey games, but I could also say that was one of the better toilets I've drank out of.  Free roaming is fun for about 5 minutes and then you're just doing the same shit like Iwc mentioned.

You get some replay value in that you unlocked some new attire for the X-Men, and since you can only use 4 X-Men while fighting baddies you can customize them whichever way you want. So instead of focusing on Wolverine, you can focus on Psyloche and build her up.

Mmmm....Psyloche.

What? She's hot dammit...isn't she dead in the comics though?

Yeah, just ordered the game and hopefully it'll arrive before Xmas. Ain't holding my breath though