Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

I don't really agree with that....but this is the Final Fantasy VII storyline. I think it was written so people wouldn't agree!!

THAT is something to agree upon. The storyline has just enough holes to leave us wondering about parts of the story, and we are still discussing it, 7 years later. That is why this game is considered a great game.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to go the upper left part of the mansion first, to a room with a safe in it.  If you can't open it, you need to wait till you come back later in the game.  If you can open it, use this combination : Right = 36, Left = 10, Right = 59, Left = 97.  Once open you have to fight a boss, who has 7000HP.  You really should wait till the second disk, but whatever.  Beat him and you get Red XIII's Fourth Level Limit Break (Cosmo Memory), and the Odin summon materia.  I think there may be a key, not too sure.  Anyway, head to to the basement, but enter the door on the right of the screen, you can't really miss it.  Open the coffin in the middle, and talk to Vincent.  Speak about Sephiroth, then leave for the library.  When you walk past Vincents door, he will join your party.  Again, you'd better leave it till disc two, cos he joins at the same level as your party.  If your only in the twenty's, thats what he'll be at.

It seems a little complex to me, and hardly worth it.

EDIT: Changed my mind, Vincent > *

Edited by botchedpiledriver

• 1 month later...

I knew this topic was hiding somewhere, best to add to it rather than restart it.

Newly Unveiled Characters

char-girl.jpg

Marlene. (Just some new info).

Marlene's role in the movie is currently unknown, although Tetsuya Nomura hinted that she and her "friends" would play an important role. She has been seen with Vincent in many trailers.

char-aerith.jpg

Aeris. (Just some new info).

Aeris has been shown as part of a flashback scene showing Cloud lowering her into the lake after her death. Recently, new images have been released of her, which only causes more speculation of her role.

char-denzel.jpg

Denzel

Denzel appears to be one of the orphans who lives with Tifa. Whether he is related in any way to Marlene or the "children" theme of the movie is not known.

char-cid.jpg

Cid Highwind

Only one image has been released of Cid so far, with no information. He is shown holding his trademark spear weapon, which assumes he may take part in a battle or be heading towards one.

char-red.jpg

Red XIII (Nanaki)

Like Cid, only one image has been released of Red XIII and no information. Therefore his role in Advent Children is of course unknown at this time.

New Magazine Scans

Translated Scan Of Monthly AC

The first scan indicates that an FF7:AC will be released for the PSP!

Translated Scan Of Monthly AC (Page 2)

Final Fantasy Before Crisis

This is a Final Fantasy mobile phone game set before FF7. You play the part of an upcoming member of the Turks. Not much else is known.

FF:BC Train Adverts?

0702_bmeiji-1.jpg

0702_bmeiji-2.jpg

20040702ff7.jpg

Anyways, that's about as much as I know for now. Should keep you all happy...for a while anyway.  :ohwell:  An FF7 PSP game! *faints*

Source: AdventChildren.net

Edited by TEWObsession

Uhm, the game's for the mobile phone, isn't it? Meaning, despite the fact that it apparently focuses on the Turks, the odds of it being GOOD are rather low.

FF7 Before Crisis is for a new mobile phone but then the scan mentions an Advent Children PSP game. Please read more carefully GoGo. I don't like people getting FF7 info wrong.

Ohhhh, kowai desu NE.

Right so whens the realese date for this as I am super confused?  :unsure:

Ohhhh, kowai desu NE.

No release date has yet been set for USA or America but expect it before Christmas in America. It was realeased 20th May in Japan on DVD.

And, what does that mean GoGo? :huh: Soz for having a go at you btw. :thumbs-up:

It's kind of funny that I found this thread when I've been listening to Aerith's Death Theme for the last 10 minutes...I need a life. :(

As for the PSP game...fucking portable games. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

I have to hugely disagree with you on the portbale games Clawson. Sure they didn't start great with the Gameboy but look at them now, how small the games are, how cool it is to play Pokémon on your GBASP and now with the PSP and the DS soon for release portable game systems will just own.

Can anyone answer me this too...Everytime I play FF7 here in England it's Aeris Gainsborough yet everywhere else it seems to be Aerith Gainsborough. Is it like that wierd Jif/Cif thing? Cause I can say Aerith perfectly fine so maybe it's the rest of the world, not sure though but any help on that matter is muchus appreciated.

now with the PSP and the DS soon for release portable game systems will just own.

corection, they will own your monney and you will own smal games and wast all your life on gaming, i prevere either getting a good game high qualety that i can play on my big screens (meaning, why the fuck am i staring on this smal display wen there are X TV and computer screens around and such) ore having a life that dossent evolve around pushing buttons. There are other things than 24 gaming werever you are you know. :/

Handhelds suck. Read a Book, have frinds, listen to Musik, take your bike drive to the sea, enjoy summer ect. ect. don´t wast all your life on pixels, bad enough that we almost invest half our life in it. (work, school, some gaming, the rest is sleeping and TV ore what ? *shudders* )

Regarding Aerith/Aeris, it's merely a translation issue. The English translation of her Japanese name roughly came to Aerith, which is an anagram of "I Earth", which apparently is meant to represent her closeness to the Planet, but in Japanese the "th" and "s" sounds are very similar, and in the translation to the US/UK version, her name became Aeris.

Regarding Aerith that was her name in Kingdom Hearts too.

Indeed. I imagine it will be her name in Advent Children as well. I think they're phasing out "Aeris" now.