IPB Image

Credit Kempay for the logo

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: July 7, 1997

Attendance: 7,044

Ticket Sales: $281,760

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

The New Clique?

We cut to the ring where Jim Ross is standing by with a microphone in hand. This is a hot crowd here tonight in San Antonio.

Jim Ross- We are live in beautiful San Antonio, Texas! And folks, What a night this one will be. All the top WWF superstars are here. Including San Antonio's own "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels! And tonight, Shawn Michaels will step inside the squared circle to take on British Bulldog in what will be a huge main event. But folks, This Sunday night, Shawn Michaels, Alongside Vader, Sean Waltman, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, Will face the tandem of Steve Austin, British Bulldog, Bret Hart, Goldust and Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Right now, I'd like to introduce you to the team who will fight the administration, Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome Vader, Sean Waltman, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, And of course, San Antonio's own, Shawn Michaels!

The ovation is huge as the five men come out to Kevin Nash's music. All five men spend a little time posing on top of the stage before making their way down to the ring. Once they enter the ring, They pose around for a few seconds before JR gets ready to ask them the questions.

Jim Ross- Well, It seems like the five of are ready for war this Sunday night. And it will not be a pretty match. It's five on five. Elimination rules. One of you could be left in there against five men. And the winning team will each be awarded one favor by the administration. Fellas, Everything is on the line this Sunday night. If you guys lose, Then your life's will be a living nightmare. But if you win, Then anyone of you can ask for the board of directors to replace the Commissioner. Of course, Only of you need to ask for that favor, While the rest can more certainly ask for anything they want, Perhaps a shot at the WWF Championship. The five of you are not by any means, Close friends. We've seen each of you fight each other in some classic bouts, But how will you function as a team this Sunday night?

Shawn Michaels- Jim Ross, It's not secret that the five of us have butted heads on more than one occasion. Hell, In the past year, I've wrestled all four of my "teammates". But what we got, Is a unit who's more than ready to go through hell to bring down this administration. We're not only doing it for us, But we're doing it for every WWF fan who is sick and tired of the way things are run around here. Fans who are sick and tired of Rick Rude's way of running the WWF. And this, Heh, Clique are gonna be the men who will get the job done. Scott Hall, Vader, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman and myself all know what's on the line. We got each other's back, And this Sunday night, These fans will see the five of us dominate those five men who are foolish enough to follow the Commissioner. And Bret, Don't think I forgot about what you did to me at the King Of The Ring. I'm coming to your country of Canada to get some revenge on you. And if I have it my way, It'll be the two of us standing in the ring with me beating you with some Sweet Chin Music. And by the time we return to San Antonio, There will be no more Rick Rude, Bret Hart, Or the administration!

Kevin Nash- Hang on a second there, I was agreeing with everything you said, Except one thing. If anybody is pinning "The Hitman" in his home country, It isn't gonna be you, It's gonna be the genetic wonder. It's gonna be me. Bret Hart and Rick Rude screwed me over. And that's something you just don't do. Bret, I'm making it real clear, Anytime we're in that ring this Sunday night, You will get zero offense in on me, It's gonna be me tossing you around the ring like a rag doll over and over again. And when the night is over with, You'll be taking a one way trip to hell, Courtesy of the Jackknife powerbomb. And Shawn, That's what'll happen to Bret Hart. You can sort your own little agenda with him later on. Sunday, He's mine.

Shawn Michaels- Look, We can b**** and stitch over who's taking down Hart later on, But for now, Lets agree to disagree.

Sean Waltman- You two can take Hart, I could give a damn about him. But boys, Let me make something clear, I know you guys look at me and think I'm the weakling in the team. You think Sean Waltman can't handle the action. Well, All of you see are gonna see what happens when I get into it with those boys on Sunday night. I will be the X-factor in this match. I don't care if it's Bulldog, Goldust, Helmsley, Hart or Austin, I'll take all of those bastards out! And Rick Rude, When this team wins, Your ass is going back home! And for the rest of you boys, None of you better drop the ball on Sunday night. I'm carrying my own load and no one else's. And if it's down to just me against five men, Then, Hell, Bring it on!

Scott Hall- I know the three of you don't like to look at this team as the "traditional" team, And hell, I'll be the first one to admit it, I feel like beating the hell out of all of you right now. But I like I said a few weeks ago, Lets wait until In Your House is done and over with. As far as Sunday goes, The bad guy is gonna lace up his boots, Put on the elbow pads, And man, I'm gonna go out there ready to take those five bastards straight to hell. Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Goldust, Bulldog, Hunter, The five of you might be working for the Commissioner, And you guys might even get along, But we got the advantage over you guys, We're going into war to do whatever it takes to walk out with the win. And when Rick Rude is out of power, The five of you will only have yourselves to blame.

Vader- Jim Ross, You wanna know if we're ready? We're ready. We might not like each other. And after this is over with, I'm probably gonna pummel all four of these a**holes into the ground. But for now, We stand united. And when Sunday rolls around, Whether it's five, four, three, two, Or hell, Even one of us, We'll fight the administration and give them everything we have. And when the night is done with, Rick Rude will know what Vader time is all about!

Jim Ross- There you have it! These five men are ready for Sunday's war! Who will walk away victorious? Fans, Stick around, We got plenty of more action!

Scott Hall gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Championship

Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Lash LeRoux

The crowd was pretty much dead for this match. McMahon called the WWF light heavyweight division the fastest action in the world. McMahon also claimed that the title would be defended all over the world. LeRoux didn't get any heat whenever he taunted the crowd by pointing at his sideburns. Though, Hendrix seemed to like the kid. Both men fought a solid back and fourth contest, But this was more mat based than the other light heavyweight matches that have taken place. Guerrero worked over LeRoux's back and legs while LeRoux focused on Chavo's left arm. LeRoux caught the champion with a back elbow to the face and followed up with a knee lift and a DDT for a hot near fall. LeRoux pulled Guerrero up and tried to suplex Chavo, But Chavo escaped and hit a release German suplex to LeRoux. As Guerrero headed up top for the Frog Splash, Hakushi came down from the back and got up on the apron, Hakushi spit red mist into Chavo's eyes, Blinding the champion. Referee Mike Chioda had no choice but to call for the ball and award Chavo the win by disqualification.

Afterwards, Hakushi entered the ring and stomped a mud hole on Chavo. LeRoux went over to Hakushi, Not looking happy over his chance at the title being ruined, But Hakushi gave him a mean look, Causing LeRoux to leave the ring. Hakushi posed with Chavo's title, Sticking out his red tongue.

64, 54, 75 *3/4

Rick Rude Pulls A Fast One

We cut to the backstage area where Shamrock is walking. He's already in his ring attire and looking pumped for tonight's match up. Shamrock's look of......... intensity, Is changed to a look of annoyance. We then see why, As Rick Rude is shown.

Rick Rude- Just the man I wanted to see.

Ken Shamrock- What the hell do you want?

Rick Rude- I got some interesting news. Turns out, You won't be needing to wrestle tonight.

Ken Shamrock- Why?

Rick Rude- Well, I decided to change the six men tag team match up into a handicap match. So, It'll be D'Lo Brown and The Undertaker facing Jacobs, Rick Martel and Rocky Maivia.

Ken Shamrock- I'm competing tonight, And there's nothing you can do about it.

Rick Rude- No, You're not competing. I don't want to risk you getting hurt out there. I mean, Have you seen that Jacobs? The man is a damn monster! I don't want my main man getting hurt when he has to take out D'Lo on Sunday night. Sorry Kenny, You won't be wrestling tonight. But if you want, You can watch the match from the back, Or else.

Ken Shamrock- Or what?

Rick Rude- Or you'll be suspended for six months without pay. You won't be wrestling tonight. But I'll tell you what, If Undertaker and D'Lo somehow win, Then you can team up with them on Friday night for the match that was suppose to happen.

Rick Rude smiles as Shamrock before walking away. The world's most dangerous man does not look too pleased.

Their Time To Speak

We cut to the backstage interview area where Marissa Mazzola is standing by with Bret "The Hitman" Hart, British Bulldog, Goldust, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

Marissa Mazzola- Dok Hendrix, Vince, I'm standing by with the men who will face Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Vader and Scott Hall this Sunday night. And we heard the comments from those five men earlier in the night. They are guaranteeing victory for this Sunday night in the ten men elimination match. Your thoughts?

Bret Hart- It's so like Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash to be conceded during the most important battle of their careers. Do they honestly think they're going to eliminate me on Sunday night? Kevin Nash, I've lost counts over how many times I've beaten you. Fact is, I've gotten up from the Jackknife and if you think that's what's going to put me away on Sunday night, Then you are quite mistaken. And Shawn Michaels, Wasn't the King Of The Ring enough for you? I guess not. I beat you at the King Of The Ring and tricked you and all of these stupid fans. And as we head into Sunday's battle, The five of you better be worrying about pulling out a miracle. Because there is no way you five are going to beat us five. And after we do win, The five of you are going to wish you had sided with the administration. This group is going to make sure to eliminate all five of you and make your futures in the World Wrestling Federation as miserable as possible.

British Bulldog- So, Those five men think they're a unit? Take a look at this squad. This is the most impressive team in the history of the WWF. And the five of us are ready for Sunday night. And Shawn Michaels, I know this is your big homecoming. You want to impress your hometown crowd? I'm sorry to disappoint these redneck scumbags, But there will be no Shawn Michaels victory. There will be no Sweet Chin Music or celebration in the HBK camp. The Kliq will not go home happy. Because tonight, Shawn Michaels is going to step into the ring with the strongest man in the WWF, I'm chiseled out of stone, And Shawn Michaels, I'm defeating you tonight in front of your family and friends.

Goldust- Like my partners, I am also looking forward to Sunday's big bash. Not only is it my first time teaming up with several of these men, But it will be the second, Mark it down, Second time that Helmsleydust wrestle as a unit at a Pay Per View event. And I know all our legion of fans are looking forward to this match. I've gotten calls, Letters, Postcards, Body hair, Everything and anything you can think of from the Helmsleydust fans. The people want Helmsleydust on every show, They want the merchandise, And most importantly, They want Helmsleydust to have that favor granted. And if that means I gotta go through hell to get it, Then so be it. Because, Once the match is finished, And the five of us are standing tall, Helmsleydust will go right to the top of the tag team division.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You tell them buddy. Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Vader, You five might be a Clique, But the five of us represent the Commissioner for this match. And we're motivated by one thing, Making sure Rick Rude stays in power here in the World Wrestling Federation. The five of you think you're going to pull some miracle, But the fact of the matter is, None of you come close to matching the skill of this team. The five of us are going to beat the five of you and make sure none of you never get in the way of the Commissioner ever again. Rick Rude has made sure each one of us would be rewardedly greatly for our win, And when this team does win, My favor? I'm getting myself a shot at the World Wrestling Federation Championship.

Steve Austin- It's simple really. Those boys think they're gonna walk around and do whatever they want. They don't respect the Commissioner. They don't respect authority figures. They're rebels! That's what those sons of bitches are! And "Stone Cold" Steve Austin does not like rebels. I repeat, I do not like rebels. I am a supporter of authority. Those five men walk around thinking that they own the WWF. They don't respect anything around here, And it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. I make it my promise to show those hoodlums what their lifestyles will get them. If you don't respect authority, Or the Commissioner, You will have to respond to these fists. Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Vader, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman, I'm gonna make sure that after I'm done with you, You will be begging Rick Rude for forgiveness.

Marissa Mazzola- Vince, Dok, You heard it from them. They are ready for awaits them this Sunday night. Which team will win? Fans, Stay tuned, Monday Night Raw returns after the break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Suicide Blonds Vs. Brian Adams and Brian Lee

The Suicide Blonds were able to carry the former champs to one heck of a match. The crowd was into this bout, But sadly, They were into Adams and Lee more than they were into Copeland and Cage. The announcers did a good job during the match, Focusing on how the Suicide Blonds can score the win out of nowhere since they are much, much quicker than Adams and Lee. Adams and Lee spent most of the match pounding the living hell out of Adam Copeland. Mid way through the match, Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman made their way to the ringside area to "observe" the action. When he got tagged in, Christian Cage entered the ring and surprisingly took the fight to both Adams and Lee. The Blonds soon gained control of the match and used several double team maneuvers on Adams and Lee. Adam Copeland and Christian Cage sent Adams out to the floor with a double clothesline, But Lee booted Copeland out to the floor. With Copeland and Adams out on the floor, Cage battled Lee inside the ring. Chris Benoit then got up on the apron while Pillman entered the ring with a steel chair. Pillman went to hit Cage with the chair, But Cage ducked and Lee booted the chair right into Pillman's face! Lee then knocked Benoit off the apron with a right hand! Lee must have forgotten about Cage, As Cage snuck up on Lee with a victory roll for the win.

Afterwards, The Suicide Blonds taunted Benoit and Pillman, By doing the belts around the waist motion as they headed to the back. Benoit and Pillman, Who were in the ring, Got jumped by Adams and Lee! Both teams got into a brief scuffle, With referees running down from the back to pull both teams apart.

81, 79, 84 ***1\4

Christian Cage gained overness from this match.

Adam Copeland gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bring On The Lumberjacks

The world's strongest man, Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring to a big pop from the San Antonio crowd. Henry power walks his way to the ring while the announcers hype his match with Sycho Sid this Sunday night.

Mark Henry- It's real simple, Sycho Sid, I don't feel like waiting for Sunday's lumberjack match. I know you're a coward and you want to run from me, But Sid, I'm gonna be ready for this Sunday night. I'm ready to end the stupid money mine once and for all. These people don't wanna hear about the money mine anymore. These fans are sick and tired of all you money mine people running around. And after I defeat you this Sunday night in the lumberjack match, The money mine will be gone forever. But Sid, Like I said, I don't wanna wait until Sunday night. I want you right now! Come on! Be a man Sid! Be a man!

Almost immediately, Sycho Sid's music hits the arena with the crowd booing. Sid comes out from the back and slowly makes his way down the entrance way. Sid walks up the steel steps and gets up on the apron. Henry looks ready to blow. Sid enters the ring and the fight is on! Both men start slugging it out to the delight of the San Antonio crowd. Sid looks to have the advantage with his right hands, But makes the mistake of trying to whip Henry to the corner, Who reverses it and sends Sid into the corner. Henry with a big body avalanche to Sid in the corner! Mark Henry starts unloading on Sid with right hands! Sid smartly rolls out to the floor, And the crowd does not appreciate it! Sid walks up the ramp way and heads to the back, Saving the fight for this Sunday night. Mark Henry stays in the ring and points at Sid, Making threats to his opponent for this Sunday night.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Three On Two Handicap Match

D'Lo Brown and The Undertaker W/ Paul Bearer Vs. Rick Martel, Rocky Maivia and Jacobs W/ Bob Backlund

The Undertaker and D'Lo Brown went right after all three men from the get go. They had the brief advantage until D'Lo got caught by a choke slam from Jacobs. Martel, Maivia and Jacobs triple teamed D'Lo Brown for a long while. Martel and Maivia would double team D'Lo several times while Jacobs would show his raw power by tossing Brown around the ring like a rag doll. The King Of The Ring winner tried his hardest to fight Jacobs, But nothing he did seemed to have an affect on the monster. At times, Jacobs would stop beating D'Lo down and he'd turn his attention to The Undertaker and give the champion a cold stare. Martel would do the opposite, He'd wear down D'Lo and then taunt the WWF Champion. After a extended beating, D'Lo Brown was able to tag in The Undertaker. The phenom entered the ring and cleaned house. Maivia and Martel were taken down by a double clothesline while Jacobs took a big boot to the face. The Undertaker clotheslined Jacobs out to the floor, But Jacobs landed on his feet. Maivia tried to sneak up on The Undertaker, But Undertaker saw him coming and using Maivia's own momentum, He tossed Maivia out to the floor onto Jacobs. D'Lo then came off the top rope onto both Maivia and Jacobs on the outside! Rick Martel nailed Undertaker from behind and planted Undertaker with a DDT, But he turned his attention to the aisle way, As Ken Shamrock walked down the ramp way with a steel chair in hand. While Martel made the referee yell at Shamrock, The Undertaker sat up. When Martel turned around, The Undertaker grabbed him by the throat and drilled Martel with a huge choke slam. Undertaker covered and scored the win.

Martel was helped to the back by Maivia while Shamrock entered the ring with the steel chair in hand. The Undertaker just gave Shamrock a cold stare. D'Lo entered the ring and started bad mouthing Shamrock, Telling Shamrock they didn't need his help. Jacobs went to come back into the ring, But Backlund told him to save the fight for another day. Jacobs listened to Backlund and walked to the back, Never taking his eyes off of The Undertaker.

81, 83, 77 **1\2

He Did Say The Germans Were Smarter

We cut to the backstage interview area where Marissa Mazzola is standing by with John Bradshaw.

Marissa Mazzola- John Bradshaw, This Sunday night you will be stepping into the ring with the WWF European Champion, Alex Wright. Last Monday night you took out his bodyguard with a vicious lariat. But Alex Wright got revenge on you on Friday Night Mayhem when he attacked you with a pipe and left you laid out. With his recent attack on you, Will you be in any kind of condition to fight him this Sunday night?

John Bradshaw- That no good German coward thought he was going to escape his beating? All he did was piss me off even more! Alex Wright, Boy, This Sunday night, I'm gonna give the worse beating you have ever taken in your life. I'm gonna leave your little narrow German ass black and blue after the whooping I dish out on you. I'm taking your title this Sunday night and after I'm through with you, I.....

Bam! Bradshaw gets nailed upside the head from behind by Alex Wright's WWF European Championship, Making the big Texan go down! Marissa screams as we see Alex Wright dish out a serious beating on Bradshaw, Including right hands and stomps onto the big hoss. Bradshaw somehow manages to crawl up to his feet, But another blast with the title sends Bradshaw down. Alex Wright lays in a few more shots on Bradshaw before he stops. Alex Wright raises his title high in the air and spits down on Bradshaw. Wright mouths something off in German before walking away. Bradshaw is checked on as we go to a break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Party Boy" Marty Jannetty Vs. Hollywood Holly W/ Chris Kanyon

The announcers talked about how the winner of this match would have the advantage for Sunday's triple threat match. Chris Kanyon wasn't much a factor here, As Jannetty jumped both men from behind during their entrances and after disposing of Hollywood, Jannetty drilled Kanyon with a chair shot to the head. Hollywood and Jannetty had a decent back and fourth match in the ring, With Hollywood controlling things after catching Jannetty with a powerslam on the floor. Hollywood continues to use the big boot/legdrop combo, And everytime he uses it, The opponent kicks out at one. McMahon and Hendrix both got a good laugh out of that one, Pointing out that the big boot/legdrop combo is not a finishing maneuver, With McMahon asking who would stay down for that. Midway through the match, As Jannetty made his big come back, Al Snow came down from the back. Jannetty slammed Hollywood down and went up top. Once he caught Al Snow at ringside, Jannetty started trading words with Snow. Hollywood snuck up on Jannetty and shoved Jannetty off the top rope onto Snow on the outside. Hollywood rolled Jannetty back into the ring, But instead of going to finish off Jannetty, Hollywood lifted Snow up and went to whip Snow into the steel steps, But Snow countered and Hollywood hit the steps shoulder first. Snow rolled Hollywood back into the ring where Jannetty caught Hollywood with a running enziguri kick for the win.

As Jannetty celebrated his win, Al Snow came into the ring. Snow grabbed Jannetty and both men started to trade blows! As both men nailed each other with right hands and rolled around on the canvas, Hollywood went outside and grabbed a steel chair. Hollywood entered the ring with the steel chair and drilled Jannetty and then Snow with shots to the head. Hollywood stood over both men and taunted them. Hendrix hyped up Hollywood as the next WWF Intercontinental Champion.

73, 75, 71 *3/4

A Man Of Peace

We quickly cut to a video. The video opens up with some of the more violent moments in the WWF's history over the past year or so, And when the video finishes up, We go to a white room. We see a man with black hair (Fatu) looking at the monitors, Watching the WWF's action, Shaking his head. The man is wearing all white and has several beaded necklaces around his neck.

Kareem Arif- Hello WWF fans. My name is Kareem Arif. And I am a newly signed WWF Superstar. My whole life, My one goal was to make it to the WWF. I have always wanted to be a World Wrestling Federation Superstar. I trained hard. I paid my dues, After years of watching the greatest wrestling in the world, I made it to the WWF. But as I watch the recent WWF shows, I can't help but wonder, Why is there so much violence? Is violence really needed? Can't these WWF Superstars just go out there and have a one on one wrestling match without any violence? Without steel chairs getting involved? Chairs are meant for sitting. The steel steps are meant for us to enter the ring, Not to be tossed at the opponents head. The WWF is becoming more and more violent each and everyday. And that scares me. That's not what I want to see. That might be what the fans are getting used to, But I remember a time when the WWF, And wrestling in general when things were fun to watch, Now a days, It feels like you're watching an episode of ER, With all the blood in the ring. They'd go out there, Give it all they had and at the end of the match, There would be a handshake. But now, We got men attacking people after the match is done with. I'm a man of peace. I know wrestling sometimes is violent, And I'll only fight when I have to, Or when I'm forced to defend myself. Some people call me a pacifist, I am into peace. But provoke me, And I won't be so friendly. As I wait my debut, I will be watching the WWF, And I can only pray that things will be resolved inside the ring in a nice clean cut match. And not the barbaric way we're used to. Until then, Peace and love. And remember, We're not animals, We can settle things without violence.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

49 days, The countdown is on, Who is the newest Light Heavyweight sensation? Who is the man behind the mask?

WWF Slam Of The Week- Luigi Alfredo Rufino takes Henry Godwinn on his trip to New Jersey. (RAW Saturday Night 7/5/97)

Shawn Michaels Vs. British Bulldog

Judging from the poor workrate from Michaels, One must wonder if he's one of the unhappy wrestlers in the back. As anything with Michaels is usually a three star plus affair. British Bulldog might not have been all that motivated, As it's rumored he won't renew his deal with the WWF when it comes up in October. It was reported that he's on his way out of the company, But after word got out, It was mentioned that Davey Boy Smith is in the process of working out a new deal with the WWF. The crowd seemed to die down for this match even though Michaels is the most over face on the active roster. Both men just brawled for most of the match until Bulldog used his long restholds on Michaels. Bulldog used his usual power maneuvers, Gorilla slamming Michaels down and using the stalling vertical suplex for near falls. Shawn Michaels made his big comeback around the eight minute mark and caught Bulldog with the flying forearm. Shawn Michaels slammed Bulldog down and headed up top. Michaels came off the top with the elbow drop and called for Sweet Chin Music. Michaels tuned up the band while Bulldog struggled up to his feet. Once he stood up, There was no avoiding it, As Michaels drilled Bulldog with Sweet Chin Music for the victory.

Shawn Michaels stayed in the ring to celebrate his win while Bulldog headed to the back. Monday Night Raw went off the air with the announcers hyping up Sunday's big ten men tag team elimination match.

73, 76, 69 *1\2

Overall Rating- 75

TV Rating- 6.43

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.87

Attendance- 6,010

Ticket Sales- $240,400

ECW Code Red

TV Rating- 4.90

Attendance- 2,509

Ticket Sales- $75,270

USPW Thursday Night Jam

TV Rating- 1.66

Attendance- 1,006

Ticket Sales- $30,180

Notes

"Brian Adams and Brian Lee work well together as a team, it adds to their matches." -Pat Patterson

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

IPB Image

Credit KillingsVSCena for the logo

Date: July 11, 1997

WWF Friday Night Mayhem comes to you from Dallas, Texas just two days away from In Your House "Canadian Uprisal". And we all know what the huge main event this Sunday night will be. We'll see the greatest World Wrestling Federation Champion of all time, The Undertaker put the title on the line against his biggest challenge ever, Rick Martel. On Monday Night Raw we were suppose to witness a six men tag team match up involving The Undertaker, D'Lo Brown and Ken Shamrock taking on Rick Martel, Jacobs and Rocky Maivia, But thanks to Commissioner Rick Rude, The match was changed into a handicap match with Undertaker and D'Lo Brown having to fight three men. The Undertaker and D'Lo Brown picked up the huge win thanks to Shamrock's interference. And in tonight's huge main event, We'll see the match we were suppose to see on Monday Night Raw. We'll see The Undertaker team up with the 1997 King Of The Ring winner, D'Lo Brown and the man who D'Lo will face this Sunday night, Ken Shamrock to face Jacobs, Rocky Maivia and the number one contender for the WWF Championship, Rick Martel. Which six men team will come out victorious tonight? This is one of, If not the biggest main events in Friday Night Mayhem history. And it's a six men main event you do not, Do not want to miss.

Another huge match signed for tonight will be a tag team contest. We'll see Vader and Sean Waltman team up to battle British Bulldog and Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Bret Hart has requested this match after Sean Waltman embarrassed him last Monday night by riding him down in the corner with the bronco buster. Will Bret Hart and Davey Boy Smith be able to walk out victorious tonight? Or will the unlikely tag team of Vader and Sean Waltman score the win? This is a very important match up as we head into Sunday's ten men tag team elimination match.

John Bradshaw heads to Sunday's event to challenge Alex Wright for the WWF European Championship. But tonight he must face Rick Rude's private bodyguard, Mr. Yokozuna. Mr. Yokozuna is easily one of the top dogs in the World Wrestling Federation and has been on quite a winning streak since joining up with the Commissioner. Will he make an example of the big hoss? Or will Bradshaw overcome the odds? We also got great light heavyweight action tonight. We will see Ron Killings take on Brian Christopher. And the winner will no doubt be a step closer to challenging Chavo Guerrero for the prestigious WWF Light Heavyweight Championship.

Another main event type match will take place. It'll be a special non title match as Al Snow takes on Marty Jannetty. After "Party Boy" and Snow went at it this past Monday night, What will happen when they step into the ring? Hollywood Holly, Who will also challenge Snow for the WWF Intercontinental Championship on Sunday night will be the special referee for this match up. Will Hollywood Holly be a fair guest referee? Who will win this match and head into Sunday's event with the advantage? Can Jannetty make it two wins this week for him? Or will Al Snow finally pick up the win over Marty Jannetty? This should be a great contest.

Shawn Michaels, Fresh off his victory over Davey Boy Smith on Monday Night Raw, Will be in Dallas. And as we understand, Shawn Michaels will have something big to say regarding Sunday's In Your House event. What will the most flamboyant superstar in WWF history have to say? The WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero will also be in Dallas and we'll be hearing from the champ. What does he have to say after getting red mist spit into his eyes? Plus, We know that Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Goldust, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Steve Austin will all be in Dallas tonight.

You won't want to miss the great WWF action as we head into Sunday's huge PPV event. So, Make sure to catch all the mayhem on UPN!

IPB Image

Credit KillingsVSCena for the logo

Channel: UPN

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: July 11, 1997

Attendance: 7,510

Ticket Sales: $300,400

Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Friday Night Mayhem comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Helmsleydust Is Here To Stay

"Sexy Boy" kicks off things to a huge ovation from the crowd. Out comes the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels with a big smile on his face. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler talk about Michaels' big win on Monday night as Michaels prances around the ring before doing his traditional pose with the pyro going off behind him. Michaels is handed a microphone and waits for the "HBK" chants to die down before he speaks.

Shawn Michaels- HBK can say this with all honesty, It is great to be back in Dallas, Texas! And you know something folks? Sunday night isn't just another Pay Per View for Shawn Michaels to go out there and steal the spotlight. It isn't just another chance for the "Heart Break Kid" to show everyone why he is the very best sports entertainer in the world today. No, Sunday night is the chance for me and everyone else who hates the WWF under Rick Rude's power to finally be able to do something about it. Rick Rude, After HBK's Clique wins on Sunday night, You will no longer be in control of the WWF. I will be the first one to go to the board of directors and ask for them to kick your ass out of the Commissioner's spot. And if I had it my way, I'd be the one in charge of the WWF! But it doesn't matter who we put in charge as long as it's not you. And Bret Hart, You sure like to be rubbing that King Of The Ring "win" over me, But lets be honest, You needed a steel chair to defeat me. When I beat you for your WWF Championship, I did it without any help. And when I get you inside the ring on Sunday night, Let me be honest about it, I am excited about this match for more than one reason, See, When I get you inside the ring in your own hometown, Bret, I'm gonna make you my b****! I know your family and friends will be there, And that will be all the more reason for HBK to not only eliminate you, But to embarrass you. And who knows? Maybe after I beat you in your hometown, You'll do us all a favor and leave the WWF for good? I know the people in Dallas would love that! And Commissioner, I know you must have some plan regarding the ten men elimination match, But I called upon a friend, Well, Not really a friend, But he hates "The Hitman" almost as much as me. And he will be watching me and those other four men's back on Sunday. And if you try anything, He will beat the s*** out of you, So don't even try it. I have a feeling Sunday night will be all about family. And with Bret's family in attendance, It'll be a family affair that HBK will have to be apart of! And people, After this whole thing with the administration is done with, I think HBK needs to put himself back in the WWF Championship scene. So, Undertaker, Pal, I got all the respect in the world for you, But if you retain the title on Sunday, Then, My friend, I will be the first one knocking on your door for the title shot. And Rick, If it's you that come out with the title, Then remember something, I gave you a title shot last November. And from where I sit, You owe me. The Kliq will ride on top of the WWF again. And...............

Shawn Michaels is cut off by the music of the blue blood snob, Hunter Hearst Helmsley. The crowd does not like this interruption and let Helmsley know it, But Helmsley could care less as he makes his way to the ring. Helmsley is handed a microphone and looks at the crowd with pure disgust in his eyes. He just shakes his head as they chant "HBK".

Shawn Michaels- Great, Just what I needed. Don't you know how rude it is to interrupt someone when they addressing their fans? I know you don't have many fans, But Hunter, Friend, If you don't leave this ring very soon, I will have to kick your teeth right down your throat.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Don't you ever get sick of hearing yourself talk?

Shawn Michaels- No, Not really.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Well, I do. Infact, There's a locker room full of guys just like me, They don't want to hear you speak. They are sick and tired of you. And do you want to know why I came out here? Shawn Michaels, If you think you're getting the next WWF Championship match, Then pal, You got another thing coming. I'm getting the next shot. That WWF Championship belongs around my waist. And after my team wins on Sunday night, I will become the next World Wrestling Federation Champion.

Shawn Michaels- You sure talk a big game for a guy who's been beaten like what? Fifty times by Undertaker? Or was it sixty? You seem to forget that I've beaten you before Hunter. And unlike you, I've held that WWF Championship. Hell, I held the title for over seven months. Or did you forget that? Because, If I remember correctly, You were one of the guys I beat day in and day out. What's the matter? You don't remember getting your teeth kicked in?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You might have been the WWF Champion, But that was then, And this is now. And the fact is, Right now buddy, You can't even hold my jock. I am superior to you. Lets face it Shawn, You are nothing now. You've been on quite a losing streak this year. This is 1997. Not '96. You might have been the man one year ago, But you are nothing now. I am taking your spot whether you like it or not. And this Sunday night, If we are in this ring together, If I have you in the ring with me, I will be the one who will eliminate you. You and your little pathetic Clique have no chance on Sunday night. You should have just taken the Commissioner's side, But you had to please these pathetic fans. And you know what? That's all coming back to haunt you Shawn. And when I'm standing on top of the WWF as the next World Wrestling Federation Champion, And you're on the bottom of the WWF, Wrestling men who should be wrestling for the local peanut federation, You will know why. You don't mess with Rick Rude, And unfortunately for you, You'll learn that the hard way.

Shawn Michaels- Do you actually think you're going to be the WWF Champion anytime soon? Hunter, I am sorry to say what is on everyone's minds in this arena, But Hunter, You are not WWF Championship material. Hell, The only reason you been getting anywhere in the WWF is because you been playing grab ass with Goldust! According to the guys in the back, It's a whole lot more than just friends. But hey, To each his own, Right?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You do not talk that way about me! I.......

Goldust's music hits the arena, Cutting off Helmsley. Goldust comes down to the ring to a big ovation from the crowd. Goldust just shakes his head as he enters the ring and asks for a microphone.

Goldust- Shawn Michaels, First of all, Hunter and I don't play grab ass, Grab ass is strictly between me and the valet. And second of all, Hunter Hearst Helmsley is all man. He's had to turn down quite a few of my advances. Hell, Just Tuesday he had to grab a broom to shoo me away. And secondly, I.......

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Goldust, If you don't mind, The adults are trying to have a conversation here. quickly realizing what he said was out line Heh, Just kidding friend. Go back to giving Shawn Michaels his lecture......... And stuff.

Goldust- You and your humor, Honestly, Could he be any funnier? Shawn Michaels, I respect you as a wrestler. I think you are one of the best in the business today. Maybe in a few years everyone will consider you a legend. Who knows? But as good as you are, Hunter is twice the man you are. And I think it's high time you show him some respect. And after Hunter's team wins on Sunday night, He will get that WWF Championship match, And he will become the next WWF Champion. He is championship material. And he will rule the WWF sooner than later.

Shawn Michaels- Goldust, I'm starting to see things your way. But what are you getting out of this friendship with Hunter? I mean, What has he done for you?

Goldust- What do you mean? We're friends. We help each other out.

Shawn Michaels- I'm just saying, I mean, He's getting title shots, Having you run in for him, And yet, Where has your career been going?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Don't stir it up! This is a equal partnership! I'm not the selfish a****** you are! Don't listen to him Goldust! Friends forever! Friends forever and ever! Don't listen to that.......... Fornicator! Yeah, I said! He's a pervert! He's tried to "touch" me! You can't believe a thing that comes out of his mouth!

Shawn Michaels- Come on! These people know it, The whole damn world knows it! Hunter is just using you, And when he gets bored of you, He will dump you just like that! How can you be so foolish Goldust? These people want you to punch this little son b**** right in the mouth! Don't you?

Huge ovation from the crowd who begin to chant Goldust's name. Helmsley is looking more and more nervous.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Shut up! No I won't! He's lying! He's a liar! He's trying to wreck our friendship! He's just jealous! He's jealous of Dusthelmsley! He's jealous because he doesn't have any friends! We're friends! Remember, I said I'd be there for you? Remember?

Shawn Michaels- Goldust, It's now or never! You don't have to take this!

Goldust- Stop the lies!

Goldust hits Michaels right in the face! Goldust tackles Michaels down and begins to punch away at Michaels like a lunatic. Helmsley looks surprised at Goldust's new found mean streak as the bizarre one lays Michaels down with punches. Michaels is able to turn Goldust over and starts hammering on Goldust, But Helmsley meddles and kicks Michaels in the face! Helmsley grabs Michaels and holds him back as Goldust starts to punch Michaels. Goldust shouts at Michaels as he lays Michaels down with right hands. "don't you ever talk about Hunter like that again!" Shouts Goldust. Goldust rips off Michaels' shirt and begins to choke Michaels. Goldust stops while Helmsley sets Michaels up and delivers the Pedigree to Michaels. Goldust goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair. Before Goldust can take off Michaels' head, Scott Hall runs down from the back with a chair in hand! Helmsley flees the ring, But not Goldust. Goldust swings his chair, But Hall ducks and hits Goldust with a shot to the back! Hall hits Goldust once more in the back and clotheslines Goldust out to the floor. Goldust tries to come back in, Shouting curse words as both Michaels and Hall, But Helmsley holds back Goldust. We go to a commercial break with referees running down from the back to stop the madness. Scott Hall checks on Michaels while Goldust is held back. Helmsley has a mischievous grin on his face as we go to the break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

John Bradshaw Vs. Mr. Yokozuna

John Bradshaw, After getting beat down by Alex Wright on Monday Night Raw, Was not in a good mood here. He jumped Mr. Yokozuna before Mr. Yokozuna even made it to the ring. This match was nothing special, But the Texas crowd was into Bradshaw. Mr. Yokozuna, Now better than ever since joining the administration, Wasn't about to let Bradshaw embarrass him and fought back, Sending Bradshaw into the steel steps. When they went into the ring, Mr. Yokozuna wore down Bradshaw with a few holds. The crowd chanted "USA" to get Bradshaw going, But it looked like there would be no victory for the big hoss. Bradshaw was able to fight back and somehow slammed the over four hundred pound Mr. Yokozuna. Bradshaw picked up the win after escaping a samoan drop from Mr. Yokozuna and booting Mr. Yokozuna in the face to rock down the big man long enough for Bradshaw to hit Mr. Yokozuna with the lariat for the win.

While Bradshaw celebrated his win, Alex Wright watched from the back, Not looking happy.

68, 72, 61 3/4

John Bradshaw gained overness from this match.

His Worst Fears

We cut backstage to the interview area where Marissa Mazzola is standing by with Rick Martel, Who will be wrestling in tonight's main event.

Marissa Mazzola- Rick Martel, Tonight is a big night for you. You will be joining Rocky Maivia and Jacobs to face The Undertaker, D'Lo Brown and Ken Shamrock in a six men tag team match, The match that was suppose to happen on Monday Night Raw, But thanks to the Commissioner, It was a handicap match that saw The Undertaker pin you. With In Your House being just two days away, Everyone seems to think that you have no chance of beating The Undertaker after suffering a loss to him on Monday Night Raw. Your thoughts?

Rick Martel- Please, One victory over me and everyone thinks he's the pope? Big deal, He pinned me once. I've beaten him like eighty times. Undertaker, You got lucky on Monday night. It was thanks to Ken Shamrock meddling in my business. But Shamrock, Don't worry, You wanted me in the ring, And now, Thanks to your own stupidity, You'll get me in the ring. And this Sunday night, Undertaker, When you step inside the ring with me one on one for the very first time ever, You will know why I am the greatest athlete in this company. Why I got the body that makes women like this one go crazy. And after I defeat you in my home country and become the next WWF Champion, Don't feel so down, Because everyone goes down to Rick Martel. And this Sunday night, You're gonna go down, Way down. I will pin you, Or make you submit, I still haven't decided yet, But I know I will beat you and walk out as the new World Wrestling Federation Champion. That title is going to the waist of it's rightful owner. And....... noticing Marissa is turning her attention elsewhere Hey, Idiot! Hello! I'm the man you're interviewing! What are you looking at?

Marissa Mazzola- Look.

Marissa points to the screen on the wall. It's flickering on and off. Soon, It turns black and the words "rest in peace" come on it. Martel doesn't stick around long enough and runs out as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart and British Bulldog Vs. Sean Waltman and Vader

Hype match for Sunday's ten men tag team match up. It was announced that Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels, Goldust and Hunter Hearst Helmsley were thrown out of the building. Jim Ross mentioned that Kevin Nash has yet to arrive. Waltman and Vader started off quite well for themselves, With Waltman even showing up Bret Hart. But Waltman's big mistake was to try to go at it with Davey Boy Smith, And ended up getting powerslammed on the steel stage. Bret Hart and British Bulldog double teamed Waltman for a long while. They pounded on Waltman and kept Waltman as far as possible from the man they call Vader. Bret Hart wore down Waltman's back and legs while Bulldog just dominated Waltman with his power advantage. Waltman was finally able to make the hot tag to Vader around the eight minute mark, But referee Monty Davidson pretended he didn't see it. Vader, Though, Chucked the referee aside and started to clean house. Things got out of control as Vader dominated both Hart and Bulldog by himself. Vader clotheslined Bulldog out to the floor and started pounding Hart in the corner. As Waltman getting up, Steve Austin ran down from the back and entered the ring. And in clear view of Monty Davidson, Austin hit Waltman with the Stone Cold Stunner. Austin left the ring and pulled Vader to the outside. Austin and Vader started slugging it out while Hart locked the unconcious Waltman into the Sharpshooter. Davidson called for the bell, Awarding the win to Hart and Bulldog.

Bulldog jumped Vader alongside Austin and whipped Vader into the steel steps. They rolled Vader back into the ring and both men brought in steel chairs into the ring. Much to their dismay, Kevin Nash came walking down from the back. Kevin Nash entered the ring and booted Bulldog's chair right into his face! Austin tried his luck, But also got a big boot! Bret Hart, Proving to be the smarter of the three, Rolled out to the floor as Vader came to. Nash checked on Waltman while Vader made threats to "The Hitman". Austin and Bulldog headed backstage alongside Hart as Jim Ross hyped up Sunday's ten men tag team match up.

80, 82, 78 **3\4

Someone Else Wants A Shot At The Title

We go backstage once again where Marissa Mazzola is shown standing by with the WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero.

Marissa Mazzola- I am standing by with the current WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero. Chavo, Ever since you became the first ever WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, You have fought many tough men. You've beaten a list of who's who. But this Sunday night, You got a very tough challenge ahead of you. You face Hakushi, Who has a new found mean streak in him. Not to mention, He's been using that mist from his mouth to his advantage. And this past Monday night, He once again blinded you with the mist. What is your game plan for Sunday night?

Chavo Guerrero- Marissa, Hakushi is a very different type of opponent. He's from Japan and has learned alot of different wrestling styles while working there. And he also has that mist to his advantage. I don't know how he does it, But that mist has blinded me on more than one occasion. And this Sunday night, I know I'm in for the fight of my life. Hakushi is ready to take this belt away from me. The belt I worked so hard to get. I am the first and only WWF Light Heavyweight Champion in history, And I want to keep it that way. And Hakushi, This Sunday night, Give it all you have. Give it everything you got, But know this, Nothing you do will be enough to take this belt away from me. I am going to go to Calgary and I am going to straight up out wrestle you and walk away with my title. And after I am done with you, Anyone else who wants a shot is welcome to bring it on. I'm not afraid of anyone. I put this title on the line each and everytime I'm out there, And nothing will stop me from being the best that I can be. I..........

"Excuse me!" Is heard. Chavo Guerrero and Marissa turn their attention and see what the commotion is all about, And out comes a man skateboarding at them. He circles around Chavo and Marissa before stopping. He gets off the skateboard and puts it under his arm. The man is wearing black shorts and a black T-Shirt. He has a black hat over his bald head. He stares down Chavo and Marissa, And a few seconds later, There's two men catching up to him carrying cameras.

Marissa Mazzola- Who are you?

Craig Finney- Who I am? I'm Craig Finney. And these two guys are my crew. You can call them Craig's crew. And did I hear you correctly? You have put that title on the line against the best light heavyweights on the roster? Well, I am sorry to tell you, But there's a new man in the division. And his name is Craig Finney. And Craig Finney has been sitting in his room with these two asses for way too long. It's time for Craig Finney to make an impact. And Mr. Guerrero, I want that WWF Light Heavyweight Championship. And what Craig Finney wants, He gets. And if I don't get it, I'll prank your ass into handing that title over to me. And believe me, Craig man can pull off some amazing pranks. Then again, You might not want to wrestle me. You don't want to get Y.A.O.B.C.

Chavo Guerrero- What's that mean?

Craig Finney- Your ass owned by Craig! looking at the camera And he will. Oh he will.

Chavo Guerrero- Are you even a wrestler? You and these two guys look like you belong in a music video or something. If you want a title shot, You'll have to wait until after In Your House. Now, If you don't mind, I gotta get going.

Chavo Guerrero walks away while Marissa is left alone with Craig Finney and his crew.

Craig Finney- He just dissed me! He should know that not only am I a skater, But I'm a damn good wrestler! No one talks that way to the Craigster! No one! Did you two idiots see that? No one disses Craig Finney! And you two losers did nothing! You know what? You two go back to Pennsylvania! Craig Finney's got some things to take care of here in the WWF. And Craig's gonna need a new crew to help him, You two are just boys. You didn't even spray him with the the stuff I gave you! I also gave you two morons rotten eggs to chuck at him! I'm gonna find a new crew, And when I'm through with the WWF, looking at the camera Everyone will get Y.A.O.B.C. Now, If you'll excuse me, I gotta go cause some damage backstage!

Craig Finney sort of grunts at Marissa before skate boarding on off. We go to a break with his two lackeys looking confused, Probably not realizing they have been fired. Jerry Lawler says he already likes the new guy and asks Finney to play a prank on Ross.

Craig Finney debuted his new gimmick, (punk) it got a positive response.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Is It Their Destiny?

We return from the commercial break with the Suicide Blonds, Adam Copeland and Christian Cage coming down to the ring to a good ovation from the crowd. Both men don't waste time and ask for the microphone.

Adam Copeland- Ever the both of us were kids, All we wanted to do was to make it to the World Wrestling Federation. That's all the both of us have ever wanted. And our dream is to become the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions. That's all we ever wanted to do. And we're coming one step closer to fulfilling that dream. We have a title shot against Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman for this Sunday night. And we are heading into our home country to walk away with those titles by any means necessary. Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit are amazing competitors, As aggressive as any tag team we have faced, But they cannot match skill with us. We've beaten them before, And this Sunday night, We're going to make it count. We're not heading into our home country to walk out as losers. We're going to give Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit the fight of their life's. It's our dream to become the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions. And what better way to fulfill our dream than to win the titles in our home country?

Christian Cage- Brian Pillman, Chris Benoit, You two have run through the tag team division ever since you two got to the World Wrestling Federation. You two have beaten every team there is to beat. Except for one. And that is Christian Cage and Adam Copeland. You have never beaten the Suicide Blonds. And this Sunday night, When we step inside this ring against the two of you, You two will be as aggressive as ever, No doubt about it. You two will cheat, Do anything you can to try to take us out. You think we don't know that? But you two have got to know we're going to take as many risks as humanly possible to walk away with those titles. It doesn't matter what happens to us. If we go down, We're taking you down with us. And we're going to make sure that if we go down, We're walking away as the new World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions. The Suicide Blonds are heading back home to Canada and when we leave Canada, We'll be the new World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions. And there's nothing you..........

The challengers are cut off as the music of the current WWF Tag Team Champions, Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit hit the arena. The fans boo as the champs stand on top of the entrance way with the titles over their shoulders. Both men have microphones with them.

Brian Pillman- Look at these two. Boys trying to find their way in a man's world. How precious. Do you two honestly think we're afraid of you? Get it straight, You two might have picked up a win over us, But all that did was piss of us! You two want our titles? Guess what? You're gonna keep wanting them. Because you two stand no chance of beating this tag team. Chris Benoit and myself are the elite team in the World Wrestling Federation. You two will have to deal with that. Look at how fast we got our titles back after we lost them. And you two boys are living a dream if you think you're taking titles away from us. And when you two wake up from your silly little dream, You'll realize you're going to be living a nightmare. There is no way the two of you are taking these titles away from us. You two can live in your dream world all you want, But Sunday, It won't be a dream when we're pounding away on the two of you and beating the living hell out of you snot nosed punks.

Chris Benoit- Adam Copeland and Christian Cage, You two beat us once. One time. What makes you think you're so special? You two are just young boys. We got the experience factor over you. What makes you think you're taking these belts away from us? Because while you two were hanging around in Junior high school watching the WWF on TV, We were training to become wrestlers. We went through the Hart dungeon. We got our asses handed to us each and everyday. It has taken us years to get to where we are. And do you two think you're going to get these titles away from us after just being in the WWF for what? Less than a year? You two won't be getting these titles. But what you two will get is a lesson in respect. Respect for Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman. And as we beat the hell out of you two this Sunday night, It will be for your own good.

Their music hits and the champs hold the titles high above. Cage and Copeland look on as we go to a commercial break with the announcers wondering which team will leave In Your House with the straps.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Al Snow Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty

Special Guest Referee: Hollywood Holly

No Chris Kanyon here tonight. The announcers said Kanyon's at home resting after getting his ass handed to him on Monday night. Al Snow and Marty Jannetty had another solid contest, But the attention was on Hollywood here tonight. Hollywood Holly spent most of the time ignoring the match and posed for the crowd. Both Al Snow and Marty Jannetty looked like they had the match won several times, But Hollywood would stop the count to pose and show off for the crowd. The action started to pick up, But Hollywood would still ignore the action. Finally, After hitting Snow with the running enziguri kick, Jannetty went for the cover, But Hollywood turned his back to the action to pose some more. Jannetty had enough and attacked Hollywood. Snow joined in and started pounding on Hollywood as well. They tossed Hollywood out to the floor and then went at it again. Jannetty and Snow double clotheslined each other down while a furious Hollywood went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair. Hollywood entered the ring and drilled Jannetty with a shot to the head as he got up. Snow stumbled up to his feet and took a shot to the head as well, But he fell over on top of Jannetty. Hollywood laughed and made the three count, Awarding Snow the win.

Afterwards, Hollywood asked for the WWF Intercontinental Championship. Hollywood stood over both men and posed with the title. Jerry Lawler hyped Hollywood up as the next WWF Intercontinental Champion due to his dominating nature tonight and on Monday Night Raw.

76, 70, 82 **3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Be Careful What You Wish For

We return from the break with Steve Austin coming down to the ring. Austin is carrying a steel chair to the ring with him and he looks quite furious. We're shown footage of Kevin Nash booting Austin in the face earlier tonight. Austin enters the ring and sets the chair up. He grabs the microphone and sits down on the chair.

Steve Austin- I got a little challenge in mind for right now! Kevin Nash, Nash, You no good son of a b****! How dare you meddle in my affairs? Who asked you to save Sean Waltman and Vader earlier tonight? Did they beg you for your help? Did they dial 9-11? They did send you a smoke signal? Did you spider senses make you come down and save them? Are you a superhero? Are you Batman? Do you live in a cave? Do you have a little bald butler? Are you the green lantern? Do you have a cool power ring? Do you fly like Superman? Or are you super Nash? Are you? Huh? Or are you just a nosey little punk? You think you're so cool don't ya? You got the long hair, The cool walk, You're a big man aren't you? Well, You managed to piss me off you big bastard! And that's something you just don't do. I was about to destroy that little snot nosed rat faced punk Sean Waltman and his fat buddy Vader, But you had to run in. Kevin Nash, You booted me right in the damn face! You busted my lip open! I could catch a disease from just looking at these people in Dallas now! Thanks alot! Look at me! Look at my damn lip! Kevin Nash, I ain't leaving this ring until you come on down here! That's right! I, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin am laying down a challenge for you big man! Come on down here! I got all night! Are you scared? You're shaking in your little boots aren't you? I intimidate you don't I? Hell, Don't be afraid b***, I intimidate alot of people! Hell, I could kick everyone in this arena asses. I could! But I don't wanna waste my time with these hicks. I want you! Come on! Prove to everyone you're a man! Or are you just a little b****? I knew it! Kevin Nash has no sack! He's afraid of "Stone Cold"! That's what he is. And you know what? Kevin Nash wishes he could be me! Nash, I'm going to give you a minute to come down here and fight me. And if you don't come down here, Then I'm gonna come looking for you.

The fans are chanting for Nash, Hoping the genetic wonder comes down to the ring to give Austin a beating. After a few seconds of waiting, Nash's music begins to play to a huge ovation from the crowd. Austin gets off of his chair and grabs it. Kevin Nash shows up on the stage and slowly walks down the entrance way. Kevin Nash gets up on the apron and Austin tells Nash to bring it on. Nash enters the ring and Austin swings the chair, But Nash boots the chair right into Austin's face! Nash lifts Austin up and both men start trading blows! Nash has the advantage and knees Austin in the midsection. Nash lifts Austin up across his shoulder and drops Austin down across the turnbuckle with the snake eyes! Short arm clothesline by Nash! Nash pulls Austin up and tosses Austin into the corner. Nash begins to hit Austin with right hands, But Austin rakes Nash in the eyes. Austin comes out of the corner attempting to clothesline Nash, But Nash back drops Austin! Austin stands up and Nash plants Austin with a kick to the stomach. Nash sets up Austin for the Jackknife Powerbomb, But Austin rolls out of the ring! The crowd boos and chant "Austin sucks" as Austin heads to the back. Nash points at Austin and tells Austin he's taking the Jackknife this Sunday night.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ron Killings Vs. Brian Christopher

Great light heavyweight contest here. But the crowd seemed a bit quiet for it, Except for the high spots provided by Killings. Jim Ross said the winner would get a title shot this Monday night against whoever wins out of Chavo Guerrero and Hakushi this Sunday night. Brian Christopher tried to wear down Killings with a few holds and spent most of the match taunting the fans, Blowing his chances at putting away Killings. Killings seems to be getting over with the fans, As the man reeks of charisma. Killings and Christopher had plenty of false finishes here, With Killings kicking out of a powerbomb from Christopher, And Christopher kicking out of a middle rope scissors kick from Killings. Killings picked up the hard fought win with the Compton Crash.

Afterwards, Killings told the camera he was walking out of Monday Night Raw with the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship.

74, 56, 93 ***1\2

Brian Christopher lost overness from this match.

Ron Killings gained overness from this match.

Mark Henry Vs. Sycho Sid Video

We're shown a video package hyping up the feud between Mark Henry and Sycho Sid. The video finishes up with footage of their confrontation on Monday Night Raw.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

45 days, The countdown is on, Who is the newest Light Heavyweight sensation? Who is the man behind the mask?

WWF Slam Of The Week- Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music puts Bulldog down for the count. (Monday Night Raw 7/7/97)

Ken Shamrock, D'Lo Brown and The Undertaker W/Paul Bearer Vs. Rick Martel, Rocky Maivia and Jacobs W/Bob Backlund

The match that was suppose to happen on Monday Night Raw took place here and had quite the hot crowd for it. The managers didn't prove to be a factor here as Bearer and Backlund got into it before the match began and brawled all the way to the back! D'Lo Brown was the target here after he and Shamrock started arguing, Which allowed Maivia to sneak up on Brown. The heels triple teamed D'Lo through out the match and gave the '97 King Of The Ring a beating. Rick Martel wore down D'Lo for the Quebec Crab while Maivia used punches and slams on Brown. Jacobs manhandled D'Lo, Press slamming D'Lo onto the ropes and grabbing D'Lo with one hand to choke slam him down. The announcers were teasing a confrontation between The Undertaker and Jacobs, Wondering who would have the advantage, They talked about how on Monday night Jacobs matched Undertaker move for move. D'Lo Brown made the hot tag to The Undertaker around the ten minute mark and the WWF Champion entered the ring and started to clean house. Undertaker and Jacobs had a good showing, But it didn't last long as Jacobs was sent out to the floor by D'Lo and Shamrock. The three men then brawled out into the crowd. Maivia and The Undertaker were the legal men, But Martel was in the ring battling Undertaker as well. Maivia went for the TGS on Undertaker, But he Maivia into Martel, Causing Martel to spill out to the floor. The Undertaker grabbed Maivia by the throat and choke slammed Maivia. As Martel stood up on the outside, The Undertaker called for the Tombstone. Maivia stood up and got planted with the Tombstone. Undertaker covered for the three, Never taking his eyes off of Martel.

Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with The Undertaker holding the WWF Championship over Maivia's body while Martel watched from the outside. The show went off the air with the announcers asking who would be the WWF Champion after Sunday.

83, 85, 79 **3\4

Overall Rating- 78

TV Rating- 6.41

Edited by Baby Hewey

Dude its criminal that I have never been able, nor will be able to read all the way through the two years of this like I wanted to, but your charecterization in some places is just bloody awesome. The new arabian dude was nice, and I expect him to be a heel with his first full debut. Everybody likes violence, so that makes him natural public enemy number 1 for not likeing it. Go Henry~ I'd love to see Henry pushed to world gold. And Hemsleydust? That already is gold. The trio promo with HBK was hilarious, especially "You and your humor, Honestly, Could he be any funnier?"

IPB Image

Credit Kempay for the logo

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Late Evening

Date: July 12, 1997

Attendance: 7,027

Ticket Sales: $281,080

Announcers: Jonathan Coachman and Todd Pettengill

RAW Saturday Night comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken to inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Jonathan Coachman and Todd Pettengill are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

The Godwinns Vs. The Haas Brothers

The Haas Brothers were brought in to job to The Godwinns, As the WWF still has high hopes for the team. This was a one shot deal, But it's likely they'll be used as jobbers on future episodes of RSN. This one was actually a well fought back and fourth match, But the crowd seemed dead for it. The Godwinns showed signs, Of perhaps, Turning heel at a later date. The Godwinns scored the win after they dumped Russ out to the floor and double slop dropped Charlie. Afterwards, The Godwinns threw their slop onto Russ.

66, 48, 84 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Kip Parker W/Sunny Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

The crowd seems to love Parker, While Lawler got his usual heat. This match wasn't a classic by any means, As Lawler spent most of it messing with Sunny and running away from Parker. Lawler went as far as trying to hide behind Todd at the announce position, But Parker dragged him back into the ring. Lawler had some brief offense, But when he went for his piledriver, Parker countered and catapulted Lawler into the corner. Parker then rolled up Lawler for the win.

68, 72, 62 3/4*

Jerry Lawler lost overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Billy Gunn Vs. Devon Storm

Billy Gunn seems to be getting ready for his push, But one must wonder when that will come. Atleast he's not a Dean Douglas rip off, Which is what most people were fearing. He's more of a lunatic genius. Both these two worked a solid match together, But the crowd didn't seem into it one bit. Storm actually got some offense in on Gunn, Which the announcers put over, Saying that the light heavyweights can mix it up with the heavyweights on the roster at a moments notice. In the end, Gunn capitalized on a mistake from Storm and won the match with the Higher Learning. Afterwards, Gunn made the referee raise his arm twice and made the referee tell Gunn that he was a genius.

66, 61, 72 *1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid Vs. The Irish Bombers

The Irish Bombers are two scrubs that were brought in to the job. They were trained by Fit Finley. Sadly for them, They didn't get to show any of their skills they might have picked up from Finley, As this was the squashes of all squashes. Sid destroyed both men, Finishing both men off with a double choke slam. Sid, Though, Didn't look like he cared for this match one bit. Afterwards, Sid destroyed both men with powerbombs.

39, 30, 48 -*

Sycho Sid was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brian Adams and Brian Lee Vs. Duke Droese and Simon Diamond W/Dawn Marie

Adams and Lee are still searching for something to do. While the money mine looks to be going down under very fast. This match was a good tag team match up, And it looks like Droese/Diamond could be made into a regular team while Swinger tries his luck in the light heavyweight division. It's rumored that Diamond might float around in the WWF European Championship division while Droese goes for the WWF Intercontinental Championship. After some solid action, Lee pins Droese with a powerslam.

76, 77, 76 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

44 days, The countdown is on, Who is the newest Light Heavyweight sensation? Who is the man behind the mask?

WWF Slam Of The Week- Ron Killings flies through the air with the Compton Crash. (Friday Night Mayhem 7/11/97)

Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Johnny Swinger

Good match up here, But the lack of attention directed at the money mine has hurt Swinger a great deal. Hakushi watched this match from the back and the announcers did a good job hyping up the match between Chavo and Hakushi at In Your House. Swinger came close to winning the title as he did several weeks ago when he faced Guerrero. Swinger almost won it with a middle rope Swing Thing, But Chavo was able to kick out. The match went on with both men battling nonstop, With Chavo pulling off the win with the brainbuster followed by the Frog Splash. RAW Saturday Night went off the air with Chavo Guerrero celebrating his victory.

70, 64, 76 **

Overall Rating- 55

TV Rating- 2.90

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 1.99

Attendance- 6,039

Ticket Sales- $241,560

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.91

Attendance- 3,004

Ticket Sales- $90,120

Notes

"I've had enough with this promotion, i refuse to wrestle for you again." -Sycho Sid

"I think i should be higher up the card." -Russ Haas -who the fuck does this little jagoff think he is?

"I would like to work with Kama Mustafa at some stage, i think you'd be impressed with the results." -Vader

"Our ratings battle with Hardcore TV is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

News

- Sycho Sid has been released from his contract. His match with Mark Henry has been cancelled.

Long time no reply, so let's get cracking!

- MNR

- July 7, 1997

- Live from San Antonio, Texas

- Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon are your hosts.

- Show opens with the Super Squad of Kevin Nash, HBK, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman and the one guy not in the click all showing up at ringside. They run down what they plan on doing, with HBK usin gthe word bitch. What a rebel! The fans seemed to enjoy Scott Hall's to the point interview as he got the biggest pop after his speech. I smell a heel turn at the PPV.

- World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Championship. Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Lash LeRoux. This is NOT what the Lightweight division needed. Lash LeRoux appeared to have no chemistry with Chavo, which isn't a good sign given how many great matches he has recently put out. Geurrero gets misted for the finish as the fans take a piss break after the opnening promo.

- Rude is SO going to get smacked around by someone. I can see a potential Shamrock heel turn, but the fans would really be into him snapping Rick's ankle. Perhaps D'Lo will jump over and get his rumoured push?

-A solid promo from the heels, if not bland at some points. Goldust and Austin seemed to have very interesting reasoning behind the match but Hart made little mention of his goals for the match. Helmsley made a world title threat. Still good stuff.

-Suicide Blonds Vs. Brian Adams and Brian Lee. A not too surprisingly good match here. Adams and Lee work great together, and seperatly, as the Blonds have been solid in the ring for a long time now. Their push is in full swing thanks to a win here and the fans seemed impressed to see the young Canadians defeat a team like Adams and Lee.

- Psycho crybaby has another segment here where he once again gives Mark Henry nearly nothing to work with. I can't wait for him to squash this guy before they send him packing.

- Three On Two Handicap Match. D'Lo Brown and The Undertaker W/ Paul Bearer Vs. Rick Martel, Rocky Maivia and Jacobs W/ Bob Backlund. A hot crowd for an ok match as everyone in the ring is a good worker. Taker gets the win after Shamrock arrives by pinning Martel, which kind of kills momentum for their PPV match. Post-match Brown and Shamrock have some feud development, which will increase Friday I am sure.

- John Bradshaw cut a pretty generic promo here before getting beaten like a mule by Wright. This feud has a crafty evil foreigner vs. dumb powerful American feel that I enjoy. I've said Bradshaw was overdue for a push, and this could be it.

-"Party Boy" Marty Jannetty Vs. Hollywood Holly W/ Chris Kanyon. This was a pretty good match, but the crowd just isn't as into these guys as McMahon and creative should hope for. Marty and Holly puy out a rather weak match as Kanyon is knocked off early on. Al Snow arrives (With a giant face reaction) as he makes people care. How nice of him.

- Well, this was an interesting if not poorly delivered promo. Fatu has always been a capable wrestler, but his microphone skills might be too overexposed with this gimmick. While I do like the idea, I don't think the right guy was selected to do it.

- Shawn Michaels Vs. British Bulldog. Absolute stinker of a main event. It seems both men slept through the match which can only add fuel to the rumours Bulldog is heading out the door. Not that HBK was doing that great a job, and losing him would be brutal for the WWE. HBK gets the win, to the surprise of no one.

-Well a good show, and apparently the WWF might be losing some big players soon. It should be an interesting few months.

-------------------------------------

- FNM

- July 11, 1997

- "Live" from Dallas, Texas

- Your announce team is Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

- The Goldust/Helmsley duo has been a very interesting pairing and I think both men have benefitted greatly from the partnership. Goldust is getting over big time as a face and HHH looks like an even bigger jerk than before. The enevitable turn fo Goldust should be good.

- John Bradshaw Vs. Mr. Yokozuna. Yokozuna looked pretty bad here, and hopefully they can replace him with a better bodyguard for the Administration. Surely their are more capable hosses around? Anyways, Bradshaw eventually scores the win with his Lariat as momentum is built for Sunday's PPV.

- A good segment as Martel always brings the heel goodness. The wall effect was interesting as well.

- Bret Hart and British Bulldog Vs. Sean Waltman and Vader. Typical PPV hype as the two weakest draws for team HBK job out to the big draw Hart and his brother in law Bulldog. Austin arrives until it's KEVIN NASH TO THE RESCUE!~ PPV build-up if I ever saw it.

- A pretty good debut for Craig "Candyman/Aldo Montoya/Peter Poloco" Finney as he seems to have a skater punk gimmick. One of the better parts of this is that his "crew" could be used as a way to bring in some new talent. I'm interested in his gimmick and unlike the Candyman, this one isn't a total joke.

- A somewhat weak promo to hype the PPV tag team title match, although Christian Cage seems to have a bit more charisma than Copeland. They have the usual "It's our dream" sort of gimmick going. Kind of touching, but it works better against teams that seem old. Benoit and Pillman aren't that young, but most WWF fans don't know that. Still, the heels probably go over at the PPV... probably.

- Al Snow Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty. Special Guest Referee: Hollywood Holly. A solid match here, if not a quite crowd. Face vs. Face does that I guess. Jannetty and Snow are eclipsed by Holly's antics as ref as the match ends with Hollywood on top. Probably not a sign of things to come, although making Snow lose the title in a three way would be a good way to move him on to the Main Event.

- Now this was a solid segment. Austin plays the loud mouthed psuedo wussy heel but sort of badass role well while Nash just looks like Mr. Cool. Austin's rant is good stuff, and the brawling is solid. Hopefully these two can work a program together in the future, as it would produce some good memories and matches.

- Ron Killings Vs. Brian Christopher. Christopher is the real life son fo Jerry Lawler, and is also a very solid worker as this match shows. This was a great encounter between two of the best as the Lightweight division shows why it can work. The crowd is still a bit dead, but the ring work brought them to life a little as the match progresses. Killings has a lot of charisma in the ring, and if it translates to the microphone he could have a bright future. Is Christopher has charisma like his father, keep an eye out for him as well. Killings win the match and the Raw title shot.

- A nice video is shown, highliting Henry vs. Sid. God I hope it ends soon.

- Ken Shamrock, D'Lo Brown and The Undertaker W/Paul Bearer Vs. Rick Martel, Rocky Maivia and Jacobs W/Bob Backlund. A hotter crowd and a solid match here as the faces get another win, which isn't doing much good for Martel.

- Typical PPV hype, and it seemed a bit rushed to me.

------------------------------------

- RSN

- "Live" July 12, 1997

- Your hosts are Jonathan Coachman and The Todd.

- The Godwinns Vs. The Haas Brothers. Haas brothers both look absolutly great here, although apparently Russ is a bit of a complainer. Godwinns get the win and act heel a few times. I still don't like them.

- Kip Parker W/Sunny Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler. Pretty good crowd, but I have a hard time buying Tom Pritchard as both a teen idol and good enough looking guy to get Sunny. Still, the fans enjoyed this as Kip gets the win.

Billy Gunn Vs. Devon Storm. Speaking of Sunny, here comes Billy "Am I pushed or not?" Gunn. He has a good match with Storm, but his genius gimmick doesn't seem to be getting over too well. Perhaps people don't buy him as a genius?

- Sycho Sid Vs. The Irish Bombers. Well this would turn out to be Sid's last WWF match as he was fired directly after. Even worse was he went over the Irish Bombers who will hopefully get another try with the WWF against a team with skill. Anyone trained by Fit Finlay can't be that bad.

- Brian Adams and Brian Lee Vs. Duke Droese and Simon Diamond W/Dawn Marie. With the Money Mine now seemingly doomed to seperate, it'll be interesting to see where they end up. Droese has been in lie for a push for some time, but Swinger and Diamond could get lost in the shuffle. Speaking of lost, Adams & Clark get a win as they head to nowhereville. At least it was a solid match.

- World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Championship. Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Johnny Swinger. Pretty good match with a very nice crowd reaction. Perhaps Swinger will have a use afterall? Chavo wins to end the show.

- An interesting week, and I am curios as to what Henry will do at the PPV and his Money Mine feud since Sid decided to be a big baby.

IPB Image

credit Cole for the awesome banner

Date: July 13, 1997

Final Card

• World Wrestling Federation Championship

The Undertaker© Vs. Rick Martel

• 10 Men Tag Team Elimination Match

The Winning Team Will Each Be Awarded One Favor By The Administration

Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman and Vader Vs. Bret Hart, British Bulldog, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Goldust

• World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Triple Threat Match

Al Snow© Vs. Hollywood Holly Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty

• World Wrestling Federation European Championship

Alex Wright© Vs. John Bradshaw

• World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Championship

Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Hakushi

• World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman© Vs. Suicide Blonds

• Special Guest Referee: ?

Ken Shamrock Vs. D'Lo Brown

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night?

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR?

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR?

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc)

5. What's going to be the match before the main event?

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting?

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match?

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? (who will be the loser)

9. Post the order of eliminations in the ten men tag team match.

Remember to post reasons for your predictions (Y)

Edited by Baby Hewey

World Wrestling Federation Championship

The Undertaker should retain because has the better star quality. I'm unsure on how the match will run but should be a good one.

10 Men Tag Team Elimination Match

Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman and Vader Vs. Bret Hart, British Bulldog, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Goldust

Come on the Clique! This will develop the stable some more.

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Triple Threat Match

Snow seems the better bet then Holly or Jannetty. Then he could lose it to someone more worthy of feuding with.

World Wrestling Federation European Championship

Well Alex Wright is European considering it's the European championship (Y) . Maybe he could lose it to someone as skilled as himself.

Chavo Guerrero all the way essas! His charisma stands out better then Hakushi!

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

The Blonds so be given a push and also because the PPV is in Canada. (Even though both teams are Canadian <_<)

Special Guest Referee: ?

I'm divided but I'll just stick with Shamrock for the meanwhile.

Tie Breakers

Beniot and Pillman VS Suicide Blondes

Beniot and Pillman VS Suicide Blondes

10 Men Tag Team Elimination

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc)

10 Men Tag Team Elimination

-

-

Hollywood Holly

1. Goldust

2. Sean Waltman

3. Vader

4. Scott Hall

5. British Bulldog

6. Steve Austin

7. Kevin Nash

8. Bret Hart

9. HHH

Sole Surviour: HBK Shawn Micheals

The Undertaker© Vs. Rick Martel - There is no way I can see Martel going over, even with Rocky in his corner, so I think Shamrock is going to get involved somewhere and cost Martel the match, setting up their Summerslam encounter

Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman and Vader Vs. Bret Hart, British Bulldog, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Goldust - This should be an extremely close one, but I'm going to pick the heels as I can't see you hoisting Rude out of a position of authority, and a heel win would allow him to stay

Triple Threat Match

Al Snow© Vs. Hollywood Holly Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty - This is a tough one but I think Snow will go over Jannetty, causing Holly to demand a rematch at Summerslam as he wasn't pinned

Alex Wright© Vs. John Bradshaw - I can see the big Texan winning this, but only on a disqualification meaning the title won't change hands

Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Hakushi - I don't know why, but I think Hakushi is going over due to how you've built him up. Plus I think Finney is going to cost Chavo the match

Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman© Vs. Suicide Blonds - I really don't know who's going over here, although I'm not too concerned as it isn't a feud that has a lit a fire in me

Ken Shamrock Vs. D'Lo Brown - This is actually a feud I am enjoying, but I am going to lean towards Shamrock with Rudes handpicked ref screwing D'Lo. It wouldn't surprise me to see a screwjob though

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Alex Wright Vs Bradshaw

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Tag Title Match

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Intercontinental Title Match

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Undertaker Vs Martel

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match? At a guess, Mr Perfect

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? (who will be the loser) Marty Jannety

1. Vader

2. British Bulldog

3. Kevin Nash

4. Bret Hart

5. Goldust

6. Sean Waltman

7. Scott Hall

8. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

9. Shawn Michaels

Austin will be the sole survivor

Winner: Taker, Martel will put up a hell of a fight being in his home country but Taker isn't going lose the strap yet

Winners: Bret, Bulldog, Austin, HHH, Goldust, Rude will have a role to play, this will lead to Bret getting a title shot down the line

Triple Threat Match

Winner: Snow, he is so over at the moment that it wouldn't make sense for him to lose to one of these guys, plus I see a future feud with Rocky Maivia down the line

Winner: Bradshaw, You've been building him up and this will be the payoff for Bradshaw

Winner: Chavo, don't really have a reason for the pick

Winners: Blonds via DQ, to setup a match down the line

Winner: Shamrock, the ref is more liable to screw D Lo

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Tag Title Match

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Bradshaw-Wright

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 1

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Martel-Taker Match

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match? William Regal

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? (who will be the loser) Jannety

Bulldog

Vader

Waltman

Goldust

Nash

HHH

Hall

Michaels

Survivors: Bret Hart and Steve Austin

Martel is not ready for the major title. He doesn't have the star power to carry the company on his shoulders.

I feel that they are going to win and then go onto make The Administration's lives a living hell by using their favors.

Triple Threat Match

Because the match is not built up enough to have a title change and i feel the title would not change unless it is a blowout match.

Wright is the best in the WWF to hold this title and I feel that if he does lose his character would take a downfall.

I believe he is going to retatin and after the match someone is going to attack Chavo and start the first real angle of the light heavy weight division.

It's time to give the titles to some new blood. Start of a new rivalry

Don't have a reason

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? European Title Match

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Tag Match

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? 10 Man Match

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) One

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? 10 Man Tag

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? Yes and some cruiserweight(maybe one of the hardy's)

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match? Dan Sevren

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? (who will be the loser) Janetty

Waltman

Goldust

Hall

HHH

Nash

Bulldog

Vader

Austin

Hart

Survivor: Michaels

I can't see Martel winning... I just can't see him as the World Champion. So, gotta go with Taker.

Hmm... this one is difficult. While there are plenty of things I'd love to see, I am just gonna go with the clique... they own the WWF, admit it...

Triple Threat Match

It gets the belt off Snow and allows him to move the the mainevent, and it doesn't put the belt on Jannetty... simple.

Hmm... I'd just rather have Wright win... no particular reasoning, just don't think Bradshaw should be the European champ.

There is some new lightweight coming in soon (43 days), so who else to face him but the most over lightweight?

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Wright Vs Bradshaw

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Beniot and Pillman Vs Suicide Blonds

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Undertaker Vs Martel

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) One

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? 10 Man Elimination

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? No one

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match? Dan Serven

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? (who will be the loser) Marty Jannetty

1. Sean Waltman
  2. Vader
  3. British Bulldog
  4. Helmsley
  5. Goldust
  6. Nash
  7. Hall
  8. Austin
  9. Hart
Edited by JDK

The Undertaker© Vs. Rick Martel - I'm going for the shock victory

Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman and Vader Vs. Bret Hart, British Bulldog, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Goldust - Hey, it's in Canada, Canadian faces to win.

Triple Threat Match

Al Snow© Vs. Hollywood Holly Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty - Can't see the other two getting the win.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Alex Wright vs. John Bradshaw

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Chavo Guerrero vs. Hakushi

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Alex Wright vs. John Bradshaw

4. How many titles will change hands? Two

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Ten man tag

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match? Rick Rude

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? Hollywood Holly

9. Post the order of eliminations in the ten men tag team match. Goldust, Vader, Sean Waltman, Scott Hall, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Steve Austin, Kevin Nash, the British Bulldog, Shawn Michaels

- I honestly don't see Rick Martel as a legitimate World Champion at this point in time.

- There are way too many egos on the Hart team, and something is going to explode between them.

Triple Threat Match

- You yourself said you could see Snow contending for the World Title in the near future. This would allow Snow to move up the card. Besides, I'm really digging the Holly character.

- I think Bradshaw is the one that can shut up the German once and for all.

- As others have mentioned, with a huge debut coming up, I don't see Chavo dropping the belt.

- Copeland and Cage are a young team loaded with potential. I think there was a reason that Benoit and Pillman dropped the belts to the Godwinns. Since they didn't work out as a team, I'd give the belts to the Blonds. Plus, it gives Benoit and Pillman the option to challenge for the singles titles.

- King D'Lo is on a hot streak, and I see him picking up the win against the World's Most Dangerous Man. But it really all depends on the referee ...

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Tag Team Titles

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Light Heavyweight Title

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Wright vs Bradshaw

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) Three

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Ten-Man Tag

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match? It may be a long shot, but I'm gonna say Flair

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? (who will be the loser) Marty Jannetty

1. Waltman

2. Bulldog

3. Goldust

4. Vader

5. Austin

6. Hall

7. Michaels

8. Helmsley

9. Hart

The Undertaker© Vs. Rick Martel - even with the way you're pushing Martel, i cannot see him going over here. most possibly Shamrock will come in and screw over Martel, leading to SummerSlam, Shamrock vs. Martel. i see Taker holding till September/October time or so.

Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman and Vader Vs. Bret Hart, British Bulldog, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Goldust -an extremelly close match but i see the heels winning so Rude will stay as commisioner. if the Clique win, i feel that Rude will be gone as Commish for sure

Triple Threat Match

Al Snow© Vs. Hollywood Holly Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty - with how you were saying you wanted to put over Snow into the main event, i see Snow dropping the gold here. i love how you're pushing Holly and i don't see Janetty as a IC champ just yet, maybe next year.

Alex Wright© Vs. John Bradshaw - i see a DQ win here for JB, leading up to a rematch at SummerSlam

Chavo Guerrero© Vs. Hakushi - Chavo's held the belt for a long time but i just feel that Hakushi's new attiude can win him the title.

Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman© Vs. Suicide Blonds - the Blondes really interest me and i feel you will put some new blood in the tag team division with the Blonds holding the tag gold

Ken Shamrock Vs. D'Lo Brown - i'm really liking this feud, i do see the special guest ref screwing over D'Lo, leading to a match between them at SummerSlam

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? Chavo vs. Hakushi

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? Wright vs. Bradshaw

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 3

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? Undertaker Vs Martel

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match? i'll take a guess and say at a long shot... Ric Flair

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? (who will be the loser) Marty Jannety

1. Kevin Nash

2. British Bulldog

3. Vader

4. Bret Hart

5. Sean Waltman

6. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

7. Scott Hall

8. Goldust

9. Shawn Michaels

Austin will be the sole survivor

Loves me some predicitions.

Let's move Martel on down the line and move Jacobs in please. Jacobs vs. Taker for the belt would be something amazing and something I would very much enjoy reading.

10 Men Tag Team Elimination Match The Winning Team Will Each Be Awarded One Favor By The Administration

Why not let the heels win. Bret gets a title shot or a match with Nash, Bulldog... does something productive, Stone Cold does more for his push and Goldust uses his for a face turn to beat up HHH and than HHH comes in and asks for his match againest Goldust.

Triple Threat Match

As mush as I love Party Boy, Al Snow is the fuckin man and worked his ass off to deserve the belt with the amazing feud he had with Austin over it. If Holly wins though, I won't complain.

I'm not really into this one, but Bradshaw dosen't need nor deserve the push IMO.

Chavo is the man to lead the Light Heavyweight Division for a while, until some other choice Lightheavyweights come up from USWA :shifty:

Too soon for the Suicide Blonds to get the belts, that and I mark hard for Benoit and Pillman as champs.

(Y)

Both are getting pushed, but I just like D'Lo more.

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match of the night? European Title Match

2. Which match will get the best match quality in EWR? Lightheavyweight Title Match

3. Which match will get the worst match quality in EWR? 10 Man Elimination Match

4. How many titles will change hands? (titles can't change hands by DQ, No contests, Etc) 0

5. What's going to be the match before the main event? The World Title Match

6. Will anyone debut? And if so, Who's debuting? Nope

7. Who will be the special referee in the Shamrock/Brown match? Rick Rude

8. Who will take the fall in the triple threat match? (who will be the loser) Party Boy

1. Bulldog

2. Waltman

3. HHH

4. Goldust

5. Vader

6. Nash

7. Hall

8. Stone Cold

9. Micheals

- July 13, 1997

- Calgary, Alberta, Canada

- World Wrestling Federation Championship

I dig Rick, I really do. Plus his heel tandem with Rocky is interesting, but... he's not the man to dethrown Taker. He should lose the belt at SummerSlam though.

- 10 Men Tag Team Elimination Match

No way the faces win, Rude is too fresh as the evil boss. No, I suspect either a heel turn from the face side but morelikely Regal interferes and the bad guys can get their favors. As for those I see Bret facing HBK, Austin facing Nash, Helmsley getting a Raw title match, GOldust getting a tag team title match and Bulldog getting... uh... no idea.

- World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Triple Threat Match

We can all agree Al Snow is well above the IC title right now. In fact, if he doesn't get it off of him soon it will become too good for most of the Uppermidcard in the WWF. Now logic dictates that Holly will pin Jannetty and get the gold, since he seems in line for a pretty big heel push and Snow can keep his credibility. Also Marty has been well protected all feud. But I mark for Marty so :P

- World Wrestling Federation European Championship

Bradshaw will end the German's reign... but not here. Instead we get some sort of flag beating DQ finish which will lead to a gimmick (Flag? Match) at the SummerSlam PPV to blow off the feud.

- World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Championship

Hakushi has been around a long time and managed to keep his skill after having Albert break his neck like a chopstick. I think he's paid his due's, but the new masked Lightweight is getting so much hype and while he could just be a face an dstart a fued with a guy like Nasty Mike, I see him getting into a respect thing with Masked Man. Money on Rey? We are all just waiting until the best Lightweight in the WWF gets called up anyways :shifty:

- World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Benoit and Pillman are probably too good for the tag team titles, but the Blonds aren't the team who is going to stop their reign. They are too young, not established enough and seem quite bland outside the ring right now. Mind you, this could change if this develops into a longer fued or the Blonds start getting mic time but yeah.

- Special Guest Referee: ?

The referee will be a huge factor, and I see it being Regal right now. This would suggest he's going to screw King D'Lo, but we could always get a big swerve. One of these men could turn, but i'll go with plan C and they both just pummel Regal cuasing a draw.

Tie Breakers

Chavo vs. Hakushi to get the fans started.

D'Lo vs. Shamrock. Two quality workers.

The ten man. These things tend to score low, although Bradshaw/Wright could be up there. Lot's of potentials here, even the IC title.

One, when Marty dances IC style.

The World title match.

I don't think anyone will debut.

Regal

Hollywood Holly

Vader

Sean Waltman

British Bulldog

Scott Hall

Triple H

Goldust

Nash

Austin

HBK

IPB Image

credit Cole for the awesome banner

Date: July 13, 1997

Attendance: 15,331

Ticket Sales: $919,860

Pay Per View Revenue: $3,725,000

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Vince McMahon

Vince McMahon- Welcome everyone! Welcome to the Saddledome here in beautiful Calgary, Alberta, Canada! This is In Your House "Canadian Uprisal"! This is the revolutionary force in sports entertainment, This is the WWF! We have got over fifteen thousand fans on hand here tonight in Calgary! This capacity crowd has jam packed the Saddledome for what should be another amazing World Wrestling Federation event! Hello everyone, I'm Vince McMahon alongside "Handsome" Dok Hendrix. And Dok Hendrix, This will be one of those huge nights! I have never looked forward to a event as much as I have been looking forward to this bad boy! We got our French and Spanish announce team here tonight, We get ashot of the French announcers and then the Spanish announcers. And everyone is asking the big questions, Who will leave Calgary as the WWF Champion? Who will survive the ten men war?

Dok Hendrix- Vinnie, These Canucks have packed the Saddledome here tonight. I have never seen a crowd like this in my life! And this should be a whole different event for the WWF! This is a very pro Canadian crowd. That means men who usually get cheered in the US might not get cheered here. So I wouldn't be shocked if I were a American viewer and witnessed someone like Rick Martel or Bret Hart get cheered since this is their territory. And speaking of Rick Martel, I have talked to him and he is ready for tonight's title match. This is what he's been waiting for his entire life. Rick Martel is home, And Vince, The question is, Will Rick Martel leave his home country with the WWF Championship?

Vince McMahon- It could happen. Anything can happen in the WWF. But Rick Martel will not have a easy time here tonight. He's gotta face the greatest World Wrestling Federation Champion of all time. And that will be no easy task. He has Jacobs and Rocky Maivia in his corner, But The Undertaker has been a unbeatable WWF Champion. No one has been able to take the WWF Championship away from the phenom. I should also mention that the highly anticipated Mark Henry versus Sycho Sid match up has been dropped. Sycho Sid decided to quit the World Wrestling Federation instead of wrestling Henry tonight for one reason or another, And due to Sid's quitting, The Commissioner has disbanded the money mine due to pre match stipulations.

Dok Hendrix- That was a match most of these fans were looking forward to. But Sid chickened out. And thanks to Sid being too afraid of facing Mark Henry tonight, The money mine has been disbanded. Still, Even though Sid decided to take the cowards way out, We still got plenty of great matches on hand tonight.

Vince McMahon- We sure do. And we're going to start off the night with a bang! It's going to be a triple threat match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship! Marty Jannetty's music hits the arena Whoa! Lets get you to the ring! Who will walk away with the WWF Intercontinental Championship?

Triple Threat Match

Al Snow© Vs. Hollywood Holly W/Chris Kanyon Vs. "Party Boy" Marty Jannetty

Referee: Mike Sparks

Vince got to lay in a few more cheap shots at Sid during the wrestlers entrances. Most notably, Saying that it's very likely that Sid would show up at the "Atlanta retirement home" because he couldn't hang in there with the current WWF Superstars. Hollywood Holly brought Kanyon out in a steel chair followed by ten security guards to make sure neither Jannetty or Snow got any shots in on the "injured" Kanyon. Both Jannetty and Snow were very over with the crowd, But tonight, Jannetty seemed to have the edge over Al Snow. McMahon mentioned that Marty Jannetty has been the "Party Boy" for over one year now. This match was a good triple threat encounter with a hot Canadian crowd. Jannetty and Snow started off double teaming Hollywood, Getting Kanyon so angry that he quickly rose up from his chair, But once he noticed what he did, He quickly sat back down by pretending to be hurt. Hollywood took a beating early on, With Jannetty and Snow getting revenge for Hollywood laying them out on both Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Mayhem. Soon it went down to Jannetty and Snow going at it after they dumped Hollywood to the outside. Jannetty almost picked up the win with the running enziguri kick, But Al Snow had his feet on the ropes. Jannetty took a big bump as Snow superplexed Jannetty from the inside to the ring all the way out to the floor. This left Jannetty down for awhile, Leaving Hollywood and Snow in the ring. Hollywood was able to catch Al Snow with a powerslam to turn the tide his way. Kanyon watched as Hollywood used a few suplexes and slams to Snow, Before hitting the big boot/legdrop combo for the usual one count. Of course, The Canadian crowd chanted "Hogan". Hollywood came close to winning several times, And when he hit the Hollywood Slam, He almost won the match, But Jannetty was able to make the save. For the next several minutes, All three men got some close near falls on the other. Al Snow had Hollywood beat with a tornado DDT, But Jannetty made the save. Jannetty was able to plant Snow with a middle rope rocker dropper, But Hollywood was able to make the save. Jannetty and Snow at one point, Hit a doomsday device maneuver on Hollywood, With Jannetty coming off the top with a crossbody on Hollywood, Almost getting himself the win. Around the thirteen minute mark, Jannetty was a man on fire. He took down both Snow and Hollywood with a pair of drop kicks and planted Hollywood with a big time DDT. Jannetty followed up by slamming Snow down and went up top. Jannetty flew off the top with the Party Boy Dance to both Snow and Hollywood and covered both men for a close two count. Jannetty grabbed Hollywood and tossed Hollywood right over the top rope. This left Jannetty and Snow to battle in the ring. Jannetty tried to hit the running enziguri one more time, But Snow ducked, Causing Jannetty to hit the canvas. When Jannetty got up, Snow dropped him down with the Snow Plow. Snow covered Jannetty with Hollywood trying to make it to the ring, But it was too late and Snow got the three count to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship.

Afterwards, Hollywood came into the ring and laid out Snow with a clothesline. Hollywood grabbed Snow's WWF Intercontinental Championship and went to hit Snow with it, But Jannetty pulled it away from Hollywood and clocked Hollywood with it! Jannetty threw Hollywood out to the floor while Snow stood up. Jannetty looked at Snow and handed the belt over to Snow. Jannetty and Snow shook hands and Jannetty left the ring, Leaving Snow to celebrate the victory.

Winner by Pin Fall and STILL World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion: Al Snow

78, 78, 79 **3\4

Vince McMahon- Al Snow is victorious here tonight at In Your House. And Marty Jannetty came to the rescue of Al Snow after the match ended. That's what I like to see, Sportsmanship. Something Hollywood Holly knows very little of. I applaud Marty Jannetty for being a gentleman here tonight and giving the spotlight to the winner of the contest.

Dok Hendrix- Jannetty is a moron. If I was him, I would have knocked Snow out with the title. But no, Jannetty had to suck up to these stupid fans and show "respect" to Al Snow. Dumb move, Jannetty. That's why you're never going to win the Intercontinental Championship.

Vince McMahon- Well, Marty Jannetty has something you lack. He has morals and sportsmanship. Marty Jannetty will live to fight for the WWF Intercontinental Championship another day. And who knows? Maybe the party boy will win the title next time? Fans, Up next, We're going to witness what should be a great light heavyweight contest. The champion, Chavo Guerrero puts the title against the mysterious Japanese superstar, Hakushi. What a wild match this should be.

Referee: Charles Robinson

Hakushi now has a much darker look. Tonight he came out in a black robe with a hooded mask covering his face. He wore black pants with some Japanese symbols in red print. Hakushi took off the mask and spit out black mist into the crowd. Chavo Guerrero got a decent pop from the fans, But the fans just weren't into this match like they were into the opening bout. Perhaps the WWF should have opened up the show with this match. Both men started off the match with a slow feeling out process that soon turned into both men trading reversals and pin falls. Both men went at it evenly, But Hakushi soon took control of the match by dumping Chavo out to the floor and following up with a beautiful moonsault from the top turnbuckle to the outside onto Guerrero. Hakushi wore down Chavo in the ring with a long sleeper hold and body scissors combo, But the champion would not stay down. Hakushi seemed ready though, And caught Chavo with a big drop kick. Hakushi used a springboard moonsault and a springboard shoulder block for near falls on Chavo. Chavo Guerrero made a small comeback around the six minute mark, Planting Hakushi with a tornado DDT out of nowhere for a near fall. Chavo slammed Hakushi down and went up top. Chavo leaped off the top attempting the Frog Splash, But Hakushi moved out of the way and quickly took down Chavo with a spinning heel kick. Hakushi continued to take it to Chavo, Almost winning the match with a moonsault off the top. One of the big moments of the match came when Hakushi put Chavo up on the top turnbuckle and went up top with him. Hakushi attempted a superplex, But Chavo countered it into a big sunset flip right off the top! Both men laid out on the canvas for a seven count. Chavo made the comeback for real this time. He blocked Hakushi's right hands and took down Hakushi with three suplexes and a big drop kick. Chavo followed up with a big time tilt a whirl slam and a release German for near falls. Chavo almost won the match after applying a Texas Cloverleaf to Hakushi, But Hakushi made it to the ropes. Chavo went for a powerbomb, But Hakushi slipped out of it and kicked Chavo in the midsection. Hakushi then came spring boarding off the ropes attempting a cross body, But Chavo caught him in midair and drove him down to the canvas with a powerslam. Chavo pulled Hakushi up and planted Hakushi with the brainbuster. Chavo then called for the Frog Splash. As Chavo was about to go up top, Craig Finney came skateboarding down the ramp way. Finney started yelling at Chavo, Taunting the champ. Chavo decided to ignore Finney and came off the top with the Frog Splash to Hakushi. Chavo covered, But Finney got up on the apron. Chavo had enough and grabbed Finney by the throat and rammed Finney head first into the turnbuckles. While this was going on, Hakushi popped up to his feet. Chavo knocked Finney off the apron and turned around right into a face full of red mist by Hakushi without Charles Robinson seeing it. Hakushi rolled up Chavo with a hand full of tights to score the win!

Afterwards, Charles Robinson checked on Chavo while Hakushi took the World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Championship. Hakushi put the title over his shoulder and posed with it, Sticking out his red tongue. Finney smiled and hopped on his skateboard, Skating all the way to the back while Hakushi celebrated.

Winner by Pin Fall and NEW World Wrestling Federation Light Heavyweight Champion: Hakushi

70, 63, 78 **1/4

An Ally?

We go the office of the administration where we see William Regal at his desk. We see no sign of the Commissioner, Rick Rude. As Regal works on some papers, A man enters the office. Regal looks up and sees the man, Not recognizing who this man is.

William Regal- Yes, Can I help you?

Francis Cloutier- My name is Francis Cloutier. I'm new. It's a pleasure to meet you sir. sticking out his hand

William Regal- shaking Cloutier's hand Well, Can I help you with something Mr. Cloutier?

Francis Cloutier- Actually, Yes. See, I'm a new guy and all. And let me just say, I love being a WWF Superstar thus far. But I couldn't help but notice the way things run around here. Those who mess with the administration end up getting a ass kicking, So I decided to play it safe.

William Regal- Play it safe?

Francis Cloutier- Yeah. I mean, I see the way the wrestlers who mess with the administration get treated. And I don't want to start off on the wrong foot. I just wanted to say, Well, The administration will have no problems with me.

William Regal- That's very smart of you Mr. Cloutier. Not many superstars bother to introduce themselves to myself or the Commissioner. And I can already tell, You're a smart man. I'm sure we'll have no trouble with you.

Francis Cloutier- Excellent. But see, I want to make sure that when I need it, I'll have a little help from your fine administration.

William Regal- I see where you're getting at. You want a little insurance policy incase any of these WWF superstars give you trouble?

Francis Cloutier- Exactly.

William Regal- Well, I appreciate the fact that you came here and decided to meet with me. And I appreciate honesty. But my dear sir, The administration only helps out it's own members. Sometimes there are exceptions, But those are for men who have done us favors.

Francis Cloutier- A favor huh?

William Regal- Yes, They have all at one time or another, Done the administration a favor. They have taken care of some of our problems so to speak.

Francis Cloutier- If that's what it takes to have some backup here, Then I'll take care of your biggest problem.

William Regal- Really? And what might that be?

Francis Cloutier- Kevin Nash. I mean, The guy is a former member of this group. And if I remember it correctly, He turned his back on the group to join back up with his buddy. If I were to find a way to take him out, Would I have some kind of back up from the administration?

William Regal- Mr. Cloutier, If you were to take care of that miserable long haired, foul mouthed punk, hippie Kevin Nash, Then I assure you that the Commissioner and myself would be very happy. And I can say this with guarantee, If you were to take out Kevin Nash, We would owe you a great deal.

Francis Cloutier- Well, Consider Kevin Nash not to be a problem anymore. I'll see to it that he doesn't bother this administration again.

William Regal- You certainly are confident. I hope your cocky attitude is able to be backed up inside the ring.

Francis Cloutier- Right. Mr. Regal, I see you're busy, Thank you for your time.

William Regal- You're welcome. I'll be interested in seeing what will happen Mr. Cloutier. If you do take out Mr. Nash, Your career will sky rocket to the top of the WWF.

Cloutier leaves the office with Regal going back to his paper work. The cameras cut outside the office door where Cloutier has a slick smile on his face. Cloutier walks on off and we see him going into a locker room marked "Goldust".

Francis Cloutier debuted his new gimmick, (troublemaker) it got a positive response.

Francis Cloutier gained overness from this segment.

Special Guest Referee: Simon Diamond

The special referee, And newest member of the administration turned out to be former member of the money mine, Simon Diamond. With the money mine being disbanded, It seems like Diamond wasn't going to go anywhere, So they stuck him in the administration storyline to give the administration another capable worker, Diamond could end up being put into a team with Mr. Yokozuna. Both Shamrock and D'Lo got big ovations from the crowd, But Shamrock seemed to have a edge over D'Lo as far as fan support goes. Simon Diamond got some major heat by stalling the beginning of the match to check D'Lo for illegal objects. After checking D'Lo over three times, Diamond finally called for the match to begin. This was a great match up, Even with Diamond's constant meddling. Shamrock and D'Lo fought a clean battle in the beginning with both men trying to put the other away as soon as possible. Shamrock went for the ankle lock countless times, But D'Lo always grabbed the ropes or somehow escaped. This seemed to not only make Shamrock frustrated, But Diamond as well. The action picked up when both Shamrock and D'Lo, Frustrated at their efforts, Started to slug it out. Both men went at it hard, With D'Lo taking control of the match. Diamond seemed to be a impartial official until Shamrock sent D'Lo to the ropes, And Diamond pulled down the ropes in clear view of everyone, Causing D'Lo to spill out to the floor. Shamrock didn't seem to like that one bit, But ignored it and went after D'Lo on the outside. The world's most dangerous man tore D'Lo apart on the outside, Sending him into the steel steps and steel ring post. Shamrock even hit D'Lo over the knees with a steel chair. Shamrock brought D'Lo back into the ring where he controlled the rest of the match. Shamrock used several suplexes and submission holds on D'Lo, But couldn't put away D'Lo. But something seemed to get at Shamrock, And that was Diamond's constant fast counts. At one point, Shamrock stopped Diamond from making the count and warned Diamond. D'Lo made the comeback after catching Shamrock with a big powerslam. D'Lo connected with all his trademark maneuvers on Shamrock, Including a big time moonsault from the top, But thanks to Diamond's slow counts, Shamrock always kicked out. D'Lo Brown countered a short arm clothesline from Shamrock into the sky high. D'Lo then went up top for the Lo Down, But Diamond shook the ropes, Causing D'Lo to lose his balance and hang himself on the ropes. Shamrock went up top with D'Lo and superplexed D'Lo off the top turnbuckle. Shamrock quickly applied the ankle lock to D'Lo, Who was struggling to make it to the ropes. Suddenly, Diamond kicked Shamrock in the face! Diamond then put Shamrock down with the Simonizer. Diamond pulled D'Lo up and also delivered the Simonizer to D'Lo. Diamond laughed, As with the way D'Lo landed, He fell on top of Shamrock. Diamond counted the one, two, three to give D'Lo the win.

Afterwards, Diamond stood over both men's bodies, Laughing. Rick Rude and William Regal watched from the back, Enjoying the damage that Diamond had done.

Winner by Pin Fall: D'Lo Brown

82, 79, 86 ***1\2

Simon Diamond debuted his new gimmick, (obnoxious) it got a positive response.

D'Lo Brown gained overness from this match.

Vince McMahon- Can you believe that Simon Diamond? Why did he meddle in a great match like that? I wonder what would have happened if the administration had allowed this match to have gone down as a fair fight instead of sending that clown Diamond to do their dirty work.

Dok Hendrix- It looks like Diamond is the newest member of the administration. He went from the money mine to the elite group of the World Wrestling Federation. And with him laying out two of the biggest threats that the administration has, He's proven himself to be a worthy member.

Vince McMahon- Well, I wouldn't want to be Simon Diamond when D'Lo Brown and Ken Shamrock come around looking for him. And you know both men are going to want a piece of Diamond over his pathetic officiating tonight. I can't believe that the administration has another new member tonight. It looks like the Commissioner wants to make sure he has as many allies as possible.

Dok Hendrix- Rick Rude is a smart man McMahon. He knows what's on the line tonight. And Simon Diamond makes a perfect fit for the administration. He has the perfect attitude.

Vince McMahon- Yeah, He's a opportunist just like everyone else in the administration. Fans, Our next match will no doubt be a great romp 'em stomp 'em affair. It will be Alex Wright defending his WWF European Championship against John Bradshaw. This is a match that is very personal. We've also seen the feud that these two men have developed. And who will walk out tonight with the WWF European Championship?

Referee: Jim Korderas

The worst thing that could have happened in this match happened, The fans booed the USA's Bradshaw and cheered for the German, Alex Wright. The announcers tried their best to explain the situation, Saying that Canadian fans were different than the American fans in certain aspects. Alex Wright proved to be more than capable as he carried Bradshaw to a good showing. And with British Bulldog possibly leaving the company, That would make Alex Wright's the WWF's official top draw over in Europe. This match started off with Alex Wright being chased around the ringside area by the big hoss. When they came into the ring, Alex Wright ran right into a big right hand from Bradshaw. Bradshaw gave Alex Wright a good old fashioned ass whooping, But the crowds boos seemed to throw Bradshaw off. Bradshaw tossed Wright around the ring several times and hit Wright with stiff blows. Wright's first offensive move was a rake to the eyes of Bradshaw, Following up with a right hand and a few chops, But none of it seemed to affect Bradshaw. Bradshaw continued giving Alex Wright a black and blue beating and tossed Wright out to the floor. Out on the floor, Bradshaw introduced Wright into the steel ring post and steel steps. Bradshaw even tossed Wright into the French announce position. Alex Wright was finally able to gain control of the match after hitting Bradshaw with the ring bell. Wright begged the referee to let him get disqualified for his actions, But the referee wouldn't disqualify Wright. Wright brought Bradshaw back into the ring and wore down Bradshaw with a few holds, But Bradshaw kept fighting back. Wright caught Bradshaw with a spinning heel kick which busted open Bradshaw's lip. Wright choked and stomped Bradshaw in the corner, Shouting at Bradshaw to give it up. But all that did was make Bradshaw fight harder. When Alex Wright tried to come off the ropes with a cross body block, Bradshaw caught Wright in midair and drove Wright down with a huge fallaway slam. Bradshaw made the big comeback, Running down Wright with two shoulder tackles and a big boot. Bradshaw followed up with a big time powerbomb and a neck breaker, But to the crowd's delight, Wright was able to kick out. Bradshaw went for the big lariat, But Wright ducked, Causing Bradshaw to spill out to the floor over the top rope. Wright went outside after Bradshaw and whipped Bradshaw into the steel guardrail, But as Bradshaw bounced off the steel guardrail, He hit Wright with a devastating lariat! With the referee's count now being at eight, Bradshaw entered the ring. The referee counted to nine and then ten, And called for the bell. Bradshaw asked what the hell happened, And the referee awarded Bradshaw the win by count out.

The crowd booed the decision while Bradshaw argued with the referee. Alex Wright slowly came to and was handed the title, As the titles doesn't change hands on a count out. Bradshaw quickly left the ring and went after Wright, But Wright quickly ran to the back with Bradshaw running after him.

Winner by Count Out: John Bradshaw

74, 75, 73 **

The WWF European title has gained in image.

Vince McMahon- Bradshaw wins the match by count out. But sadly, The title does not change hands on a count out. Bradshaw, If he had put Alex Wright back inside the ring, Would have surely won the championship.

Dok Hendrix- But he didn't. What a jackass! How did he forget about the count out? How stupid is John Bradshaw? I am ashamed to be an American! Bradshaw just made the whole USA look like morons!

Vince McMahon- He forgot! He was in the heat of the moment. Things like this have happened in the past Dok Hendrix. It's understandable. And after his dominating performance tonight, I'm sure Bradshaw will get another title shot. And next time, I'm sure Mr. Bradshaw will finish things inside the ring.

Dok Hendrix- Whatever, Bradshaw is still a moron. When I was wrestling for a title, I never let the other guy get counted out. Of course, I'm not a stupid redneck like Bradshaw. And people wonder why Alex Wright makes fun of America.

Referee: Tim White

This match was no doubt the best match of the evening. Both teams got great crowd reactions, But the duo of Benoit and Pillman seemed to be more over tonight. Adam Copeland and Christian Cage definitely proved themselves and it should be interesting to see if they'll continue to get pushed or go back to RAW Saturday Night hell. After this match, It's likely that a rematch could happen at SummerSlam. Both teams started off the match slowly, Trading counters and near falls, Trying to somehow get an advantage. The challengers had the advantage early on due to their quickness, But as the match went on, Pillman and Benoit started to out wrestle their opponents. But that didn't last long, As when it was Benoit in the ring with Christian Cage, Benoit tried to apply the Crippler Crossface to Cage quite a few times, But Cage always escaped or would counter it into some pinning predicament, Always putting away one half of the tag team champions. The match turned into the favor of the champions after Benoit caught Christian with a huge powerbomb from the apron to the floor. The champions picked apart Christian Cage, Destroying him out on the floor, Behind the referee's back, And even in front of the referee. The aggressiveness of the champions almost got them disqualified quite a few times. Chris Benoit worked over Christian's neck while Pillman used aerial assault to gain a number of near falls on Cage. The champions almost retained the titles after a German suplex/drop kick combo on Cage, But Copeland was able to make the save. Christian Cage took some more abuse for awhile until catching both Benoit and Pillman with a double DDT. Cage made the hot tag to Copeland, Who was a Canadian on fire. Pillman and Benoit both got taken down by right hands, clotheslines and drop kicks from the suicide blond. The Suicide Blonds seemed to have gotten themselves back into the thick of things, Tossing Pillman out to the floor and with Cage following up by diving over the top rope onto Pillman. Adam Copeland got a very close near fall over Benoit after hitting him with a second turnbuckle bulldog. The Suicide Blonds double teamed Benoit while Pillman was down on the floor, Connecting with a double neck breaker on Benoit for a big near fall, With Pillman somehow managing to come back into the ring to make the save. Cage grabbed Pillman and tossed Pillman out onto the apron. The Suicide Blonds whipped Benoit into the ropes and connected with a double drop kick to the crippler, But what the Suicide Blonds didn't see was that when they whipped Benoit into the ropes, Pillman made a blind tag. Pillman entered the ring via the top and hit Cage with a missile drop kick. Meanwhile, Copeland was able to hit Benoit with a big enziguri kick, But didn't see Pillman sneak up behind him and roll him up, Using a hand full of tights, Pillman got the one, two, three over Copeland!

Pillman grabbed Benoit and helped Benoit to the outside. Pillman and Benoit grabbed their titles and headed up the stage with the titles high in the air. Both men laughed and mocked the challengers, Who couldn't believe they had gotten screwed over tonight in Canada.

Winners by Pin Fall and STILL World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions: Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit

83, 76, 91 ***3/4

The WWF Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Vince McMahon- No! Brian Pillman and Chris Benoit make me sick! They have just stolen the win from the Suicide Blonds! This was not suppose to happen! This just isn't right! Brian Pillman cheated his way to victory! That's not what the World Wrestling Federation is about.

Dok Hendrix- Would you shut up toupee breath? It doesn't matter how they got the win, All that matters is that our tag team champions are still Pillman and Benoit. I just can't stand those two pretty boy punks Copeland and Cage. Pillman and Benoit are the most aggressive, ruthless tag team in the WWF. They've dismantled every tag team they've stepped into the ring with, And this was no different. This was a wrestling lesson for Cage and Copeland.

Vince McMahon- Christian Cage and Adam Copeland did not deserve to be shafted the way they were shafted here tonight. I'm sure they will be granted another rematch after what happened tonight. I just can't picture them not getting a rematch after how close they came to winning the titles tonight. Adam Copeland and Christian Cage deserve another shot at the titles and that's my opinion.

Dok Hendrix- Well, Your opinion sucks.

Vince McMahon- Fans, Up next, It's the big ten men elimination tag team match. Which team will win this match? Will the administration still be in control after this match is done and over with? Whichever team wins, The members of that one team will each be awarded one favor by the administration. They can demand anything they want. And if Rick Rude's team loses, Then the Commissioner is out of power.

Dok Hendrix- It's all or nothing for the Commissioner. If his team loses, Then he can kiss his job as the Commissioner of the WWF good bye. But if his team wins, Then those five men who have been a pain in his ass will no doubt have to go through hell.

Vince McMahon- Which team will come away with the victory? This is one of the biggest matches in WWF history, And with this match, With these men in particular, Anything can happen!

The rest of the show will be posted on the next post.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Referee: Mike Chioda

Both teams had strong crowd support, But the one guy who didn't get booed for anything was Bret Hart. Since Hart was in his hometown. This match was around forty five minutes long, And was well worked. The crowd was hot for this match, But not as hot as it was expected to be considering everyone in the ring are big names in the WWF. All ten men showed their stuff in the beginning of the match, With each pairs going off against the other. The big men, Nash and Vader easily tossed around their opponents, While we got great wrestling from the other men. British Bulldog and Scott Hall, Two men who are rumored to be out of the WWF, Had alot of intensity here, Showing that perhaps, They should be kept around as they still can produce quality stuff.

Elimination #1- Goldust- Goldust's elimination came in about eleven minutes into the match. Goldust and Kevin Nash had both gotten tagged into the match, Nash by Waltman and Goldust by Helmsley. Nash manhandled Goldust, Tossing Goldust around the ring several times. Nash ran down Goldust with clotheslines and knocked down the bizarre one with right hands. Kevin Nash dominated Goldust in the corner with his corner offense, But Goldust was soon able to rake Nash in the eyes for his one brief offensive moment on the genetic wonder. When Goldust tried to follow up, Nash knocked Goldust down with a big boot. Nash called for the Jackknife, But Helmsley charged into the ring, Nash easily booted Helmsley down. Soon, All hell broke loose and all ten men got into it. It ended up with Nash and Helmsley in the ring, Even though Helmsley wasn't the legal man. Kevin Nash took Helmsley down with another big boot and called for the Jackknife. Before the move could be completed, Goldust came into the ring with a steel chair and drilled Nash over the head with it! Chioda called for the bell and disqualified Goldust. But Goldust wasn't done. Goldust mounted on Nash and pounded Nash with right hands. Goldust had to be pulled off of Nash and shouted curse words as he was taken to the back. McMahon and Hendrix couldn't get over Goldust's new found mean streak and wondered if the man from earlier, Francis Cloutier got Goldust to assault Kevin Nash like this.

With Nash hurt badly, Waltman tagged himself into the match. Even though it was five on four, Nash seemed to be hurt badly and barely moved. The match went on with many close calls, Both teams looking like they were on their way to eliminating someone else. Team Rude took the advantage after isolating Waltman. Everyone pounded on Waltman, With Austin even hitting Waltman over the back with a steel chair behind the referee's back. Sean Waltman was also locked into the Sharpshooter by "The Hitman", But Scott Hall made the save.

Elimination #2- Scott Hall- Scott Hall was eliminated a few minutes after Goldust. He came into the ring a house on fire, Knocking down everyone in his way. Scott Hall and Hunter Hearst Helmsley were battling in the ring. Scott Hall connected with a big back suplex off the top and the fallaway slam, Following up by calling for the Outsider's Edge. Scott Hall went for the Outsider's Edge, But Helmsley slipped away. Helmsley tried to Pedigree Scott Hall, But Hall countered and catapulted Helmsley into the corner, Right into a big right hand from Vader. Scott Hall again tried to put Helmsley away with the Outsider's Edge, But Helmsley escaped and kicked Hall in the midsection, One Pedigree later, And it was a one, two, three to end Hall's night.

Both teams were down to four men each, But it seemed like a three on four fight since Nash was still hurting from the earlier assault on him. Both teams fought back and fourth, With team clique taking control of the match due to Vader manhandling everyone. Vader almost eliminated Bret Hart with the Vader Bomb, But somehow, Hart managed to kick out. Another close elimination came when Austin connected with the Stone Cold Stunner to Vader, But was met by a super kick from Waltman, Taking Austin out to the floor. Austin had to be helped back into the ring so he wouldn't get counted out.

Elimination #3- Sean Waltman- Sean Waltman got tagged in the match and started nailing everyone on Rude's team with right hands and kicks. Waltman bronco busted Austin in one corner and then Davey Boy Smith in the other. Helmsley took the nasty spinning heel kick right to the face while Bret Hart got tossed out to the floor. Things got out of control and everyone started to fight. Somehow, Everyone but Waltman ended up on the outside in a massive brawl. Sean Waltman came off the ropes with a huge dive to everyone on the outside! Waltman brought back Bulldog, Who he thought was the legal man into the ring. Waltman went up top and as Bulldog stood up, He was met by a big moonsault from Waltman. Waltman covered Bulldog, But Chioda told Waltman Bulldog wasn't the legal man. Steve Austin, The legal man, Jumped into the ring and stomped on the back of Waltman's head. Austin followed up with the Stone Cold Stunner to eliminate Waltman.

Now, With a four on three advantage, It seemed like the administration were on their way to victory. They isolated Shawn Michaels, Who had injured his back when Davey Boy Smith powerslammed him out on the floor and worked over Michaels for a long time. Bret Hart, Austin, Helmsley and Bulldog pounded on HBK's back, Trying to put away Michaels. Bret Hart used three back breakers in a row to Michaels while Austin dropped elbows onto Michaels' back. Michaels mounted a small comeback, But when he went for Sweet Chin Music on Helmsley, Helmsley countered with a well placed kick to Michaels' midsection and drilled Michaels with the Pedigree. Luckily for Michaels, Nash was able to make the save in time. After taking a long beating, Michaels finally made the hot tag to Kevin Nash. Nash entered the ring a man on fire, Cleaning house. Nash dumped everyone except Davey Boy Smith outside. Michaels and Vader went after Hart, Helmsley and Austin on the outside with Vader taking on both Hart and Austin.

Elimination #4 - British Bulldog- Helmsley was able to send Michaels into the steel steps, Leaving HBK down. Meanwhile, Kevin Nash dropped Bulldog down across the turnbuckles with the snake eyes. Helmsley charged into the ring but walked into a big sidewalk slam from the genetic wonder. Kevin Nash booted Bulldog in the face and lowered the straps down. Before Nash could Jackknife Bulldog, Helmsley hit Nash from behind. Helmsley set up Nash for the Pedigree, But Nash countered and back dropped Helmsley out to the floor. Bulldog hit Nash from behind and scooped him up for the Running Powerslam. Bulldog tried to deliver the Running Powerslam to Nash, But Nash escaped and ended up planting Bulldog with a huge Jackknife Powerbomb for the elimination.

The match was now a six men war. Team clique seemed to have the advantage, As both Kevin Nash and Vader easily manhandled their smaller opponents. Vader, In particular, Was a true monster. At one point, Vader was out on the floor against Helmsley, Hart and Austin, And fought all three men off. Vader nailed all three men with stiff blows, Tossing Austin into the guardrail and sending Helmsley into the steel steps. Bret Hart took a nasty beating by Vader's right hands, Busting "The Hitman" open. Vader had to be pulled off of Hart so he wouldn't get disqualified.

Elimination #5- Vader- Vader, With new found aggressiveness, Rolled a bloodied Hart back into the ring. Bret Hart was at Vader's mercy. Getting nailed by stiff right hands and being dominated by the monster from the Rocky Mountains. Vader powerbombed Hart down and called for the Vader Bomb. As Nash and Michaels stood on the apron, Helmsley and Austin attacked them from behind with steel chairs! Mike Chioda didn't see what happened, But Vader did. Vader went out after Helmsley and Austin and double clothesline both men! Vader then tossed both men out into the crowd! Vader came back inside the ring and dragged Hart to the corner, Obviously thinking that Hart was still a beaten man. Vader went all the way up top for the moonsault, But got a big surprise, As Hart moved out of the way, Causing Vader to crash to the canvas. Bret Hart, Bloodied and all, Rolled up Vader for the clean one, two, three to eliminate Vader!

Vader didn't take his elimination with a smile on his face. Vader attacked Bret Hart, Laying him out with a powerbomb. Vader then attacked Austin and Helmsley, Causing Goldust to run down from the back with a steel chair. Vader and Goldust got into it and brawled all the way backstage. Nash and Michaels might have had the two on one odds against them, But thanks to Vader's dominant ways, Hart, Helmsley and Austin were suffering as much pain as they were. Shawn Michaels entered the ring and was dominant. It seemed like Michaels and Nash were on their way to eliminating another person, But when Michaels tried to come off the top rope with the flying elbow drop to Helmsley, Austin shoved Michaels off the top, Causing Michaels to land right onto the steel guardrail. With Michaels down and out, Helmsley, Austin and Hart picked apart the already injured HBK. Kevin Nash tried to get HBK going, But it seemed like things were down to turn to a three on one match against Nash.

Elimination #6- Kevin Nash- Michaels made the hot tag to Nash after what seemed like a eternity. The genetic wonder entered the ring and cleaned house. Nash dished out clotheslines, sidewalk slams and right hands to anyone in his way. Kevin Nash and Steve Austin were the legal men, But with Michaels on the apron still recovering from the earlier beating he took, Hart and Helmsley tried to help out Austin, Making it three on one. Kevin Nash took Bret Hart out to the floor with a big boot and clotheslined Helmsley in the corner. Austin tried to sneak up on Nash, But took a big boot as well. Nash grabbed Helmsley and tossed him out to the floor onto "The Hitman". Nash followed up by planting Austin with the Jackknife in the center of the ring, But Helmsley had referee Mike Chioda distracted. Michaels got into things and went after Helmsley. Nash, Still covering Austin, Didn't see Hart enter the ring and hit Nash over the back with a steel chair. Hart tossed the chair down and planted Nash with a DDT onto the chair. Hart rolled Austin over on top of Nash and left the ring to help Helmsley out against Michaels. Meanwhile, Chioda entered the ring and counted the one, two, three, Giving Austin the win over Nash.

Shawn Michaels knew what he was up against. It was down to HBK against three men. Things didn't look good for the Heart Break Kid. Shawn Michaels went after all three men like a lunatic. Michaels did well for himself in the first few seconds, Until the numbers caught up with him. All three men did a number over Shawn Michaels. Austin showed his cold side as he stomped, choked and pounded on Michaels without showing any mercy. Austin tried to draw blood on Michaels by ramming Michaels' head into the steel ring post several times. Austin would taunt Michaels, Cursing at Michaels to fight back. Hart used his technical skills to try to put away Michaels. Hart even wrapped Michaels' legs around the ring post in a figure four leglock, But Michaels wouldn't give up.

Elimination #7- Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Hunter Hearst Helmsley was the only one who kept trying to put Michaels away, As Austin and Hart took great satisfaction in pounding Michaels down and hurting him. Helmsley came close quite a few times, But frustration started to set in. Hunter Hearst Helmsley seemed to have things well in hand after superplexing Michaels off the top turnbuckle, But he was shocked when Michaels kicked out. Helmsley lifted Michaels up, With Michaels barely standing up on his own. Helmsley set up Michaels for the Pedigree, But Michaels fell down. Helmsley again tried to Pedigree Michaels, But Michaels once again fell down. Helmsley pulled Michaels up, But this time, Got surprised when Michaels took him over with a inside cradle to score the three count, Eliminating Helmsley!

As soon as Michaels got the fall over Helmsley, Austin charged the ring and almost took off Michaels' head with a clothesline. Austin worked over Michaels in the corner with stomps and right hands. Austin and Hart made quick tags to each other and wore down Shawn Michaels. Bret Hart almost had the Sharpshooter locked in on Michaels, But Michaels grabbed the ropes. Steve Austin tried to go for the Stone Cold Stunner a few times, But Michaels would always find a way to counter. At one point, Michaels got a surprise backslide on Austin, Almost putting Austin down for the count. When he got up, Austin became enraged and started to beat the holy hell out of Michaels.

Elimination #8- Steve Austin- Austin was a mad man, Ramming Michaels' head into the turnbuckles and pummeling Michaels. The psychotic Austin took off the turnbuckles protective padding and tried to ram Michaels' head into it, But Chioda threatened to disqualify Austin. Bret Hart tried to come into the ring and distracted Chioda. When Austin went to ram Michaels' head into the steel, Michaels caught Austin with a kick in between the legs and violently rammed Austin head first onto the exposed steel. Bret Hart came charging into the ring, But Michaels side stepped Hart, Causing Hart to go right over the top rope. Austin stumbled up to his feet and Michaels drilled Austin with Sweet Chin Music. Michaels covered Austin to score the three, Eliminating Austin.

Elimination #9- Shawn Michaels- We were down to the final two men. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Both men went through thirty five minutes of hell, And it was down to the two of them. Both men went right after the other, Trading blows. Hart took control after sending Michaels back first into the turnbuckles. Bret Hart worked over Michaels' back, Suplexing Michaels three times in a row and following up with a big back breaker to HBK's back. Hart dropped a few elbows down across Michaels' back, But when he tried to apply the Sharpshooter to Michaels, Michaels always found a way to escape. Michaels mounted the comeback after catching Hart with a big forearm. Michaels popped up to his feet and started going on the offensive. Shawn Michaels seemed to have things going his way after coming off the top with the flying elbow drop and called for Sweet Chin Music. As Hart stood up, Michaels went for Sweet Chin Music, But Hart shoved Chioda in the way, With Michaels accidentally knocking out the referee! Hart quickly took Michaels down and applied the Sharpshooter to Michaels! There was no referee in sight as Michaels screamed in agony. After a few seconds, Charles Robinson ran down to the ring. Robinson asked Michaels if he gave it up, But Michaels shouted no. Michaels somehow made it to the ropes, Forcing Hart to break the hold. Hart shouted at Robinson going into a rage, And then out of nowhere, Hart punched Robinson and followed up with a big piledriver to the poor referee! Hart turned around and was caught by Michaels' Sweet Chin Music! Michaels covered Hart, But there was no one to make the count! As Michaels covered Hart, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Goldust and British Bulldog came running down from the back! All three men entered the ring and jumped Michaels! But then, Scott Hall, Vader, Sean Waltman and Kevin Nash came charging down from the back to help out HBK! The four men fought off the three men and the fight went out of the ring! While everyone was brawling on the outside, The one man who didn't come down to join his teammates, Steve Austin, Came running down to the ring from the back. Austin hit the ring and turned Michaels over, Kicking Michaels in the gut and following up with the Stone Cold Stunner! Austin left the ring and tried to help his teammates out on the floor. Referees came down from the back to pull apart all eight men, Who headed to the back, Still brawling. Hart, Recovered by now, Rolled over on top of Michaels. Referee Tim White entered the ring and made the one, two, three to give Hart the win for his team!

Bret Hart stood victorious to a big ovation from his hometown crowd. Bret Hart posed in the ring, Standing over Michaels' body. Hart grabbed a Canadian flag which was thrown into the ring by a fan and put it over Michaels' body. Bret Hart taunted Michaels before heading out through the crowd to celebrate with his hometown fans.

Winners by Pin Fall: Bret Hart, British Bulldog, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Goldust (Sole Survivor- Bret Hart)

86, 89, 80 ***

Well, That's A Short Celebration

Commissioner Rick Rude is shown watching what just went down from the privacy of his office. Rick Rude has a big time smile on his face, Knowing that he's still in power. There's a knock on the door and Rude tells the person to come in, Todd Pettengill comes in with a big smile on his face and hugs the Commissioner.

Todd Pettengill- Commiss a dizzle! Todd's up with that! Our boys got the win! Rick Rude still in power! Oh yeah!

Rick Rude- Todd, This has got to be the greatest moment in WWF history. I knew they were going to do it! And mark my words, Each of those five men will be rewarded very graciously for their win.

Todd Pettengill- Yeah, After what those guys did tonight, Playa, They gonna be cashing in them favors like a fat chick cashes in her paychecks for extra large sweats! But Commissioner, The Todd's got's to ask you for a favor man.

Rick Rude- Whatever you want Todd. You're a very entertaining guy, I enjoy your announcing, Anything you want.

Todd Pettengill- Yo, It's like this. Todd's the main announcer in the WWF. We both know it. Yet, Vince McMahon is on Monday Night Raw! What's up with that? Worse than that, Jim Ross is announcing on Friday Night Mayhem! He's with my boy, "The King"! Todd's a better announcer than those two grapeheads, And yet, I gotta work with that Coach guy! Todd's girls wanna hear Todd on prime time!

Rick Rude- I know where you're coming from, You think I like McMahon and Ross? But sadly, They got contracts with the WWF. And until it runs out, They'll both be announcing for those two shows. Unless something happens to them of course. I just can't fire them for no reason.

Todd Pettengill- Oh, I'm sure Todd's boys from Malibu gonna hook up Todd. Coach be bothering Todd, He sounds like Kermit the Frog! Man, I'm thinking of painting his ass green! Commissioner, Thank you for your time, And soon, Todd's gonna be all up on either Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Mayhem, Hell, If Todd's boys do a good job, Todd's gonna be on both shows! Except RSN, Cause you know, Kermy getting on my last nerves! And.........

Todd's interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Rude tells the person to come in and it's a man holding flowers. We can't tell who the man is as the flowers are blocking his face.

Rick Rude- Flowers? Who sent this?

We hear a few mumbles out of the man.

Rick Rude- Excuse me?

The man mumbles again. Rude and Todd look a bit irritated at the man.

Todd Pettengill- Yo, I know you Canadian and all, And you might have some kind of speech impediment, But playa, Speak up!

The man drops the floors down and it's Ahmed Johnson! Johnson grabs Todd by the throat and chucks Todd into the wall! Rude looks scared to death as Johnson flips his table over and charges at Rude! Johnson tackles Rude down onto his leather coach and starts beating the holy hell out of Rude! Johnson pummels away at Rude with his powerful blows. Johnson grabs a lamp from the office and goes to smash Rude with it, But Todd jumps Johnson from behind! Todd tries to choke down Johnson, But Johnson throws Todd down! Todd is then met by a lamp shot to the head, Breaking the lamp into a bunch of pieces! During all of this, Rick Rude has managed to escape his office. Ahmed Johnson leaves going after Rude, But Rude runs into the security area! Johnson catches up to Rude, But by now, Rude is surrounded by security.

Rick Rude- Arrest this man! He was fired from the WWF! He just assaulted me and Todd!

Ahmed Johnson- You can have me arrested, But I'm still coming after you.

The officers handcuff Ahmed Johnson and lead him away. As he's escorted out, Johnson gives Rude a mean look and tells Rude he'll be back to dish out another beating.

Rick Rude lost overness from this segment.

Vince McMahon- Ahmed Johnson is back! How about that? Ahmed Johnson has just crashed the Pay Per View and beat down the Commissioner and Todd! It's great to have a tremendous athlete like Ahmed Johnson back in the squared circle!

Dok Hendrix- Well, His little act is going to get him thrown into jail! Ahmed Johnson was fired just three months ago! He doesn't belong in the WWF!

Vince McMahon- Well, We still got one more match to go. It's tonight's main event. Fans, Up next, The Undertaker defends the WWF Championship against Rick Martel.

The Undertaker© W/Paul Bearer Vs. Rick Martel W/Rocky Maivia and Jacobs

Referee: Earl Hebner

Both Rick Martel and The Undertaker had very strong crowd support. Rick Martel wore white and red and brought Rocky Maivia and Jacobs down to the ringside area with him. Neither men tried to pull anything in the beginning of the match and just by and watched. McMahon mentioned that The Undertaker has been on top of the WWF as the WWF Champion for almost four months now. Right in the beginning of the match, Rick Martel, Feeling extra cocky, Got up in The Undertaker's face and snatched the WWF Championship away from The Undertaker as he was handing it to the referee, Martel took the belt and started posing with it. Rocky applauded and smiled but Undertaker didn't seem to like it one bit, Judging from the hard right hand he nailed Martel with. The few opening minutes were all Undertaker dishing out on Martel. Martel had to go outside the ring to take a breather, But the champ went right after Martel. Rocky tried to get in Undertaker's face and took a right hand and a trip to the steel steps for his trouble. Both men brawled around the ringside area, With Jacobs not moving an inch. Undertaker dominated Martel outside the ring and rolled Martel back inside. When Undertaker tried to go back inside, Jacobs grabbed him and rammed him head first into the steel post. Jacobs started to stomp away on Undertaker and Maivia joined in. Hebner quickly saw this and ordered both Jacobs and Maivia to the back! Rick Martel was livid, As his big advantage over The Undertaker had just been sent to the back. Martel, Surprisingly, Did well on his own. Martel wore down Undertaker with a few holds and took time working over Undertaker's back. Martel used a few suplexes and sent Undertaker back out to the floor with a stiff clothesline. Rick Martel was able to hit Undertaker with Bearer's urn, After punching out Bearer behind the referee's back. Rick Martel worked over Undertaker's legs on the outside, Smacking it with a steel chair and wrapping it around the ring post. The crowd seemed to love Martel's dirty antics and cheered him on. Rick Martel got a hot near fall after hitting Undertaker with a low blow and rolling up Undertaker, But that only got him two. Martel continued trying to soften Undertaker's legs and his back for the Quebec Crab, And when he finally got it in, The Canadian fans were going crazy. Undertaker looked like he was going to make it to the ropes, But Martel pulled him to the center of the ring. It looked like we were on our way of having a new WWF Champion, But Undertaker broke the hold! Martel was going nuts, As no one has ever broken the Quebec Crab. Undertaker started making the big comeback while Paul Bearer cheered him on, Waving the urn around. Undertaker connected with a devastating big boot and a big elbow drop and called for the choke slam. As he went to lift Martel up, Martel countered his choke slam into a big time DDT. Martel covered, But only got a two count. Martel tried to deliver the Tombstone to The Undertaker, But Undertaker countered out of it, It looked like Undertaker was about to Tombstone Martel, But Martel escaped and back suplexed Undertaker down. Rick Martel, Feeling desperate, Went up top. But Undertaker sat up. Undertaker grabbed Martel by the throat and got up on the second turnbuckle. Undertaker followed up by choke slamming Martel right off the top! As Martel laid down on the canvas, Flat on his back, The Undertaker called for the end. With a mixed reaction from the crowd, Undertaker scooped up Martel as he got up and planted Martel with the Tombstone. One, Two, Three. That's all it needed to give the win to the phenom.

Paul Bearer entered the ring with the urn and the WWF Championship. Bearer handed the title over to The Undertaker, Who posed with it. Martel was helped to the back while Undertaker held the title high in the air. But things weren't finished yet. Jacobs appeared on top of the stage and stared down the WWF Champion. Jacobs pointed at Undertaker and yelled out that The Undertaker would be a deadman soon enough.

Winner by Pin Fall and STILL World Wrestling Federation Champion: The Undertaker

85, 91, 73 **1\2

Vince McMahon- The Undertaker has done it! The Undertaker has somehow retained the World Wrestling Federation Championship! The Undertaker fought the toughest match of his career and has somehow retained the WWF Championship! But look at Jacobs! I think he wants a shot at The Undertaker! Jacobs wants the WWF Championship! He wants The Undertaker! What's gonna happen? Fans, For Vince McMahon and Dok Hendrix, Good night! We'll see you tomorrow night on the USA Network for Monday Night Raw!

WWF In Your House "Canadian Uprisal" goes off the air with The Undertaker standing victorious in the ring, Holding the World Wrestling Federation Championship while Paul Bearer holds the urn. Jacobs watches from the top of the stage with a evil look on his face as we fade to black.

Overall Rating- 78

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.49

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 3.96

Attendance- 6,531

Ticket Sales- $261,240

ABWF Play Time Is Over

Attendance- 38

Ticket Sales- $380

Notes

"Chavo Guerrero and Hakushi didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?" -Pat Patterson

"John Bradshaw and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Marty Jannetty? I think our styles would really work well together." -Alex Wright

"Rick Martel and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Rocky Maivia? I think our styles would really work well together." -The Undertaker

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them. The fans see us as being the more professional promotion, thanks to our higher production values." -Sophie

News

- Duke Droese was released from his contract after being caught with drugs. The WWF is hoping once Droese does finish with rehab, He will return to the company.

- Danny Nathans, Chris Hamrick, Daniel Morris, Lash LeRoux and Steel McManus were released from their contracts. Hamrick and LeRoux will likely come back on a open contract to work a few matches for the light heavyweight division.

prediction contest

THE CEO- 5

Jam- 9

VA Finest 1- 8

bubba- 6

JDK- 7

Sam_Van_619- 6

jfazoli000- 6

Krillin Williams- 7

Hailtothechimp- 6

Hajjhowe- 5

Congratulations to Jam who wins this contest. Jam, Pick one of these options and PM them to me.

1. Choose a feud for your development guy when he leaves development. It can be against anyone except a main eventer/upper midcarder.

2. Choose a match you want to see at a future show. (if it's a big match then it'll be saved for a PPV)

3. Choose two workers you'd like to see in a tag team.

Thanks to everyone who participated (Y)