Battle Royale: 72 Hours

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*reads through it all*

My God. You, sir...are a freaking bloody genius.

I'm puttin' in my predictions...

Spike's stalker: Shaggy, maybe Piper if he's still alive (both are nuts enough ATM)

Who'll find Franchise first: Christian (cold-hearted enough to execute a blind man)

Does Vinnie Mac find Bischoff: I'm thinking he'll probably be finding a danger zone first, if he's been ignoring Bisch's announcements.

Shaggy needs to find a butcher knife or something...demented half-faced clown with a big knife, it's like something straight out of nightmares (or Stephen King books/movies...It, anyone?).

• 3 weeks later...

Zan is useless. =p

Another month without an update.

Let it die.

This is the first time I've ever read through this diary and I have to say it rules. I'm surprised I never bothered to take a look sooner as the film is of course magnificent.

I love the way you've written it all. It has comedy where it needs to, the sort of comedy that something like this should have. It doesn't have you in stitches laughin out loud but it just brins a wry smile to the corner of your mouth.

It is savage when it needs to be, and disturbing in places too.

I love it. You're a genius.

• 4 weeks later...

Uh...dude, as sirdavinator may or may not know, I'm in the middle of my frickin exams here. I barely have time to manage commitments for people rdy to skin me alive (*cough* SDM *cough*), let alone bag me a girl in time for my prom.

But yeah, I did, *promise*, and I shall deliver. :P

Uh...dude, as sirdavinator may or may not know, I'm in the middle of my frickin exams here. I barely have time to manage commitments for people rdy to skin me alive (*cough* SDM *cough*), let alone bag me a girl in time for my prom.

But yeah, I did, *promise*, and I shall deliver. :P