Battle Royale: 72 Hours

Nonsense. It touches on trust, freindship, and the utter hopelessness of being a teenager in a sick yet succesful dictatorship. There's a couple more, but I'm too lazy to type em out. The point is, unlike several other books I can name *cough*Eragon*cough* it's actually original and somewhat thought provoking.

Now call my choice of reading pulp again and I'll stick a bunch of chopsticks in your brain. :angry:

Edited by Gongsun Zan

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now call my choice of reading pulp again and I'll stick a bunch of chopsticks in your brain.  :angry:

Hmmm...chopsticks in the brain. Is that foreshadowing??

*skims back to see which BR competitor was given a pair of chopsticks* :P

Hmmm...chopsticks in the brain.  Is that foreshadowing??

*skims back to see which BR competitor was given a pair of chopsticks*  :P

I think it was a referal to the EWB Battle Royale, where SeanDMan stabbed Mike Ockizitchy with a pair of chopsticks, in a rather messy fasion. Check Bushmeister's sig for actual pictures.

Oh and, Dustbin Lid Of Doom > Chopsticks Of Death

:thumbs-up:

Guest Future Shock

Obviously, Christian missed. I mean, come on, the guy's nearsighted, so he'd miss by a good amount of inches.

Sabin should've done what I did! Beg for your life and JOIN UP with Christian! Instead, he's got Christian attacking him!

On a side note, I'm not uber fanatical about Sabin, I just think he's better than most. Now be quiet. :P

I think it was a referal to the EWB Battle Royale, where SeanDMan stabbed Mike Ockizitchy with a pair of chopsticks, in a rather messy fasion.  Check Bushmeister's sig for actual pictures.

:thumbs-up:

Where is this EWB Battle Royale topic? I haven't seen it ANYWHERE...

Where is this EWB Battle Royale topic? I haven't seen it ANYWHERE...

It was on EWB 3. It may have been lost unless someone kept a copy of it somewhere.

BAH!

Triple D(ustbin lid) was holding every other major character back in the EWR Battle Royale! Such masterful workers as the scythe and the CHOPSTICKS~! were held down because every stupid mark in the threads was all like "OMGOMGOMG DUSTBIN LID *CREAMYPANTS*". The dustbin lid has shit on the chopsticks, except maybe the hype of certain inviduals who shall not be named. *coughgogocough*

Edited by Bushmeister

Shut up Sirdavinator.

And you guys missed a lot in battle royale. The original plan was to use limping Mike as a Goat to Kaneanite's T-rex. When Kaneanite showed up, he was going to get chopticked through a testicle, and eventually gotten gored through the ear. Of course, I kinda betrayed Mike and he's been grumpy ever since.

Taking Kane's eye was fun. I forgot who the fucker was who got me with the fucking arrow. It was fitting, getting killed from behind.

Shut up Sirdavinator.

And you guys missed a lot in battle royale. The original plan was to use limping Mike as a Goat to Kaneanite's T-rex. When Kaneanite showed up, he was going to get chopticked through a testicle, and eventually gotten gored through the ear. Of course, I kinda betrayed Mike and he's been grumpy ever since.

Taking Kane's eye was fun. I forgot who the fucker was who got me with the fucking arrow. It was fitting, getting killed from behind.

:wub:

It is quite fitting, since I think it was Gongsun Zan himself that took you out. :P I'm sure he was the one with Bow and Arrows.

Either way, I was too smart to fall for Seans plan! No way was I going to get stabbed in the testicle with a chopstick! No, I was going to fall for his huge plan, and get stabbed in the eye...with a chopstick...um.

:ohwell:

Yes, I wonder who could that be. Whoever it was, must have been someone really great and powerful. And sexy. :shifty:

Well, that rules Gongsun out kinda from the start.

Zaz, perhaps?

I know you love me :blush: but I gott Gongsun with a piece of glass and A-Witts with an arrow, both through the throat~! And then CSAMH decided to get involved and killed me <_<;)

Hour 39

Day 2

1400 to 1500

John Cena looked at his watch. Within the next ten minutes, the entire area would become a danger zone, and he would die, along with everyone still in it. Curiously enough, he wasn’t alone. From his position, he could still see another outside the house, lingering in the darkness, waiting for Cena to make his move. How long was he going to wait? 10 minutes was certainly not a long time. Surely Christian would have decided to run away by now.

Time was running out, and Christian was still standing in the shadows. The area had to be safe, hadn’t it? After all, he was closer to the edge of the zone than Christian, and if Christian was safe, wouldn’t he be too? Unless he had misread the map, and it was him who was in trouble come three o’clock. But still, why hadn’t Christian left? Surely staying alive was more important than a single kill, right? What exactly had Cena done, that warranted such attention? He would have felt flattered, had the thing at stake been anything other than his life.

Or maybe his watch was broken. It sounded far-fetched, but given the nature of the competition, he was willing to believe anything. Maybe he still had more time than he thought. He thought back, trying to think if his watch had received any damage. He came up with nothing, but that didn’t rule out the possibility that the watch was defective from the start. That was it. Maybe they had just given him a broken watch.

He sat still for awhile, comforting himself with his theory. That had to be it. Seeing as Christian had a working watch, Cena would just wait from Christian to leave before making his run. He congratulated himself for coming up with such a plan, and begun to wait. The time went by quickly, and before he knew it, he only had…

Two minutes.

Two more minutes and the collar around his neck would explode, or would it? At least, that was what his watch said. But that wouldn’t mean it was really time, was it? Unless, maybe it was Christian’s watch that was defective. Maybe it was really time for the area to become a danger zone, and he didn’t know it. Nothing made sense. Had he bothered to check Billy Gunn’s body, he would discover that his watch, like everyone else, was in perfect working order. Unfortunately, panic had pushed him beyond reasonable thought.

Cena wasn’t so sure about things any more. They way he saw it, he had two choices. He could rush out of the house, and run the risk of being mowed down by Christian’s submachine gun, or he could wait here, and hope that his neck wouldn’t explode. Neither option seemed like a good choice. Both of them involved death, something which Cena wasn’t planning on having any time soon. But time waits for no man. If he was going to make his choice, he had to do so now. Yet each time he was about to go through with one plan, he would change his mind, reverting back to square one. At the rate he was going, he was never going to come up with a solution. He had to do something, but what?

One minute.

This was it, he had to make his break now, or he was going to end up six feet under. No, he doubted he would even receive a proper burial. Chances are, his corpse would just get thrown into the sea. Nobody would ever see him again. Was he going to die? Or he somehow going to scrape past, escaping with his life. Only one way to find out. He closed his eyes. He had finally made his decision. But was it already too late?

Thirty seconds.

He charged forward, kicking the door open as he made a dash for safety. He tripped over his own feet, but he quickly got back up, trying to take the same path Undertaker did. But something was wrong. Why wasn’t Christian firing his weapon? Surely he must have seen have run out of the house, so what was he doing? By the time he realized what was going on, it was too late. The damage had already been done.

Simply put, the figure that had been watching him all this while, hadn’t been Christian at all. He had been fooled. Had he left earlier, he would have easily made it to safety. Unfortunately, there wasn’t much time for regret. He came to a stop, breathing his final breath as his collar detonated in a bright explosion, spewing hot shrapnel in all directions and decapitating him in an instant. The last thing that Cena ever saw was that of his boots, before his body came falling down upon him. After that, the only thing left for him to see was blackness.

A short distance away, Sabin’s body swung in the wind, held up by his T-Shirt tied around his neck and slung over a tree branch. Moments after Cena found his head on the floor, his collar detonated, ripping the shirt to shreds, as both body and head fell to the ground with a soft thump.

A safe distance away, Christian observed Sabin’s body hit the ground. It appeared, after all, that Sabin still had some use even after death. What was that phrase again? Oh yeah.

Hail Sabin.

22 Wrestlers Remaining