• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see .......

Nunzio - well armed, but short in height

Ken Shamrock - Brutal, well built, favourite

Vince - Shrewd, insane, asshole

Christain - fool, well armed, over confident

Vince is gonna bust Bischoffs ass. Hell Yeah.

Lets who is supporting who. From Pg 9 onwards

Spike - 1 member

Nunzio -2 members

Stevie Richards - 1 member

ken Shamrock - 2 member

Tommy Dreamer - 1 member

Foley -1 member

Vince McMahon - 2 members

Terry Funk 1 member

Edited by nabeel

...thanks... :blink:

I think Shamrock would be the former winner. It could be reason for his moniker "Worlds Most Dangerous Man".

It never said the other winner had to be alive, so if it's not Shamrock, my money's on New Jack. Why else would he be so vicious and murderous? Apart from the obvious, of course.

Then, it says "overseas corrspondant" meaning it could be a foreigner, which could allude to Taka, since he had a plan to get off the island, and him & Funaki were always laughing. Because Taka knew how to win? Maybe.

Guest y2gudge

Is the former winner even on the island?! Good last few hours Gongsun and with the danger zone situation it seems as if the next few hours will be good un's!

*y2gudge*

i think that the second winner is bischoff

So Bischoff doesn't know he won it?

And as the other winner, maybe Christian or maybe as a long shot Spike Dudley? Nobody considers him a threat and so maybe he is pulling the wool over everyone's eyes? Anyone is tough with a gun.

Edited by 9 to 5

Wow, I just spent a short while reading the entire thing.

This ranks among the top diaries on the board if not THE top diary and even if it is based on a book(which I'm now going out to buy in a few minutes) it still is a literary gem.

Keep up the awesome fucking work.

Basha.

GO SPIKE GO

Talking about the movie, the book, similarities etc. there is a guy in the grade above who looks EXACTLY like Kazuo :-O And, a death by danger zone would be nice, seeing as how the death via danger zone in the book had to one of the best :D

Hour 38

Day 2

1300 to 1400

Spike Dudley paced about the attic, trying to figure out his next move. Bischoff’s announcement had been especially distressing to him, as it forced him back on the run, putting him at risk again. If Bischoff’s message was correct, there were still plenty of big men out there, which made going out all the more dangerous. He didn’t want to leave, but he didn’t have much of a choice. It was either run or die.

He checked his motion tracker. This was crazy. Two more hours before the place became a danger zone, and yet three dots remained on his radar, never moving. What the hell were they doing? Furthermore, they also happened to be camping right outside the house, making his getaway impossible.

What was he going to do? No way could he sneak by them, even with his motion tracker. One glimpse of his was all it took for them to be alerted to his presence. No, it was too risky. Should things come to worse, he wouldn’t even have a way to defend himself.

He examined his surroundings, trying to find an alternative escape route. After a quick look around the room, he found a small window hidden behind a box of crates. It would mean having to climb down the roof, but at least he would be able to escape undetected. From there, he would do his best to find another hiding spot, and try to wait out the rest of the contest.

After a few minutes of hard labor, he finally got the boxes out of the way. He tried the window, but to his dismay, he found it was stuck. Looking around, he took a few steps back, before throwing his body weight right at the window in an attempt to break through. Instead, he bounced off the wall, before hitting the ground with a rather loud thump.

Picking himself up, he tried again. This time, he was more successful, managing to knock the window out of its frame. Clearing away the rest of the broken glass, he managed to wiggle his way through.

He was now standing on the roof, a good two stories above ground level. How the heck was he going to get down? He walked up and down the roof, trying to find a drain pipe or anything else he could slide down. Nothing. Once again, it appeared that he was stuck. Panicking, his eyes finally settled on a small heap of leaves below him. It was risky, but if he landed right, he could just make it. After all, he had taken worse bumps before.

The next thing he knew, he was on the ground, having missed the leaves by a few feet. Fortunately, he had landed on a bush, which managed to cushion his impact. Even then, he still got the wind knocked out of him. Slowly, he picked himself up, allowing his body to recover from the impact. It still hurt like hell, but at least he was still alive.

Not wasting any time, he took off into the woods, leaving the three dots on his radar to their own fate.

---

Christian yawned, scratching his chin. He had heard the shattering of glass, but it had come from another house, and therefore it didn’t matter. What did matter was that it appeared that his prey was trying to wait it out, hoping that he would get bored and leave. It might actually have worked, but fortunately, Bischoff’s interference had just made his day. At exactly three o’clock this afternoon, the entire neighborhood was about to become a danger zone, killing off anyone unlucky enough to be caught in it. Unless Cena made his move soon, his head was going to end up rolling about on the floor.

Christian took a look at his map, trying to determine his position. The boundaries of each area were poorly marked, and there was little evidence to tell if he was in the danger zone or not. Deciding to play it safe, he assumed that he was standing within the confinements of the forbidden area. Unfortunately, it also meant that the collar around Christian’s neck would detonate as well, unless he were to leave the area soon. Yet if he were to do so, it would give Cena the perfect opportunity to escape. All his previous effort would just disappear right down the drain.

While he could minimize the odds of that happening by leaving as close to the deadline as possible, he had no idea how far he was from the blast zone, which made any calculation attempts extremely risky. Cena was only a few meters away, closer to the edge of the danger zone that he was. If Christian could make it out in time, there was still that possibility that he could too. His best bet was to leave now, and just kill Cena while he had the chance. Anticlimactic, but what choice did he have?

He began to head towards the house, when something caught his eye. Moving closer, he discovered it was none other than Chris Sabin’s knife, which he had dropped after getting his chest riddled with bullet holes. To nobody’s surprise, his body was a short distance away, still lying in the same position as when he was shot.

For some reason, Christian couldn’t stop staring at the body. For one thing, he didn’t even look dead. Instead, his flesh looked as pink as ever, making it seem more like he was sleeping than actually deceased. Christian even swore that the body was still moving, though he soon passed that off as a trick of the light. Regardless, it was still a somewhat disturbing sight. Slightly freaked out by his picture perfect face, Christian raised his Uzi, and blew Sabin’s head away.

23 Wrestlers Remaining

Hahahahahahaha at Sabin.

And nabeel, I am 99.9% sure it is not Bischoff, as he was shocked as hell about it. Methinks it was Taka, as it was an "overseas correspondant" and, he seemed to know how to get the collars off, which makes me think of Shogo Kawada.

No, Gongsun, I don't have the movie. Too graphic for me, although I really don't mind. It's the price that matters.

On topic, Sabin made a BAD decision. I really think he should have made his disguise look more credible. Hold off breathing, although that would be suicide.