Battle Royale: 72 Hours

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my pick to win = killings....... even tho he's been shot

he's gunna do the damn thang!

Killings dead. The previous hour said 28 left and know it's 24.

Anyway, that was the best chapter you have ever written Gogsun. It was damn good.

Killings: “Drop the gun! Man, I don’t know what to believe, but I’m not going to let you fill my mate with lead.”

i dont think killings would say mate.....

anyways great hour, i hope stevie makes it to the final six

Edited by Big Hydro

I am now proud to annouce that I have wrestled the title of most viewed diary away from Baby Hewey! Now to enjoy my reign before GBW steals my spot :P

Hour 35

Day 2

1000 to 1100

Chris Sabin continued to wait. His nose was starting to itch, but he couldn’t afford to scratch it. It was annoying as hell, but seeing as Christian would waste him if he were to touch it; he was just going to have to put up with it. Easier said than done, as the itch continued to persist, refusing to disappear. His nose now felt as though it was on fire. Finally, it was too much to bear, and praying that Christian didn’t see him, he quickly scratched his nose.

The next few moments seemed like an eternity, as he waited for the inevitable. He already knew what was going to happen. Christian was point his gun at him and squeeze the trigger. He wouldn’t even bother to look at him. That was how remorseless Christian was.

Instead, nothing happened. Christian continued to stare fixedly at the house, waiting for whoever it was inside to make his escape. Sabin breathed a sigh of relief, but quickly checked himself, hoping that Christian had missed his second mistake as well.

A couple of hours back, he thought his liberation had come in the form of Christian finally finishing off his opponent. He had heard footsteps, followed by the sound of Christian emptying the contents of his weapon in the general direction of the house. There was no doubt that whoever he was waiting for was dead. His spirits high, he continued to wait for Christian to take his leave, but that moment never came. He continued to stand there, as though there was something keeping him glued to the stop.

This wasn’t right. He should have left by now. Hadn’t he already killed whomever he was waiting to kill? It was beginning to make him feel uneasy. Was Christian now waiting for him to spring to life? It wasn’t long before he convinced himself that Christian was in fact waiting for him to try and make his escape.

He looked at his knife. It was too far away. Besides, even if he could grab it, he doubted he could get Christian before he ended up taking a bullet to the face. He wondered how far he would get. Close enough to swing his knife? He doubted it. Chances were that he would be destroyed even before he could pick it up.

No, better to just sit here and play the waiting game.

---

Completely unknown to Teddy Hart, Konnan, Ron Killings, Edge or Steven Richards, there was a sixth observer at the scene, who not only escaped with his life, but a whole arsenal of weapons too. It was crazy that one man now held two of the most powerful weapons in the contest, along with a couple of other knick knacks.

Now, he walked strutted across the island with absolute confidence, letting the muzzle of Ron Killing’s Ingram Mac lead the way. Tucked into his pants was Edge’s Beretta and Konnan’s Colt .45, while slung across his back was the SPAS12 Shotgun. In addition, he carried with him Teddy Hart’s dagger, as well as Steven Richard’s boomerang. All that extra weight was bogging him down, but the tradeoff was worth it. Nunzio was now one of, if not the most dangerous man in still alive in the Battle Royale.

It had all started about an hour ago, when several gunshots shook Nunzio from his slumber, followed by a wave of disturbing laughter. Curious, he stuck his head out from beneath the branches, taking a look around. The bodies of Edge, BG James and Konnan were lying next to each other, while Ron Killings was squirming about in the dirt. Meanwhile, Teddy Hart, who appeared to be the source of the laughter, continued to do so until death finally claimed him. Nunzio continued to watch in utter amazement and puzzlement as Ron Killings turned his weapon on himself, before ending his miserable life.

At first, Nunzio quickly returned to the safety of his tree, not knowing what to do. So far, the only fights he had seen usually involved two people. Watching fiver men suddenly kill each other came as a bit of a shock to him. Regardless, this meant four less men he would have to kill, which was always a good thing. The less work he had to do to win, the better.

His common sense soon got to him, as he stealthily dropped down from the tree, approaching the site of the battle with caution. Judging from all the gunshots, there were at least two guns there, if not more. Slowly, he crept towards the bodies, as though they could spring up and attack him any moment. Carefully, he bent down, poking Ron Killings in the face (what was left of it anyway), before quickly jumping back.

As expected, nothing happened. Nunzio laughed, realizing how stupid he was acting. These people were dead. They weren’t going to be chasing after him anytime soon. Shrugging it off, he bent down and pried the Ingram of Killing’s hands, before emptying his pockets and kitbag of all the ammunition he could find. He went over to the other corpses, repeating the progress.

His eyes lit up when he saw the shotgun partially hidden under BG Jame’s body. Pushing it aside, he managed to free the weapon, allowing his fingers to run across the smooth metal. As though a submachine gun wasn’t enough, he was now tooled up with a shotgun as well. Things just kept getting better and better. At the rate he was going, he wouldn’t be surprised if he came across a flamethrower next. (Of course, there wasn’t any such weapon in the contest, but Nunzio didn’t know that.)

Now, it was time for the World’s Most Dangerous Man to die.

24 Wrestlers Remaining

Edited by Gongsun Zan

Hmmm.... Wall Breaker, when I supported Nunzio, this people started loathing me, but now, with you on my side, NUNZIO.

I don't see why in an earlier update Nunzio's chances plumetted.

I really enjoyed Part 1 and now I'm really enjoying Part 2. Right now my pick is Steven Richards but I guess that can change at anytime due to this diary being so damn awesome. This, Baby Hewey's, and reversefigure4's diaries are my top 3 at the moment. Keep up the great work Gongsun.

I decided to copy and paste all parts into word and here are the stats:

108 Pages

36,473 Words

164,204 Characters (no spaces)

201,890 Characters (with spaces)

Thats a book man, not a diary. Nice work Zan

Edited by Krazy_K

Guest y2gudge

Nunzio somehow is not going to win, tooled up like that he will only get himself into more trouble and maybe after picking off one or two he will meet his match in Ken Shamrock who will somehow kill him!

*y2gudge*

The Most Dangerous Man In The World versus The Most Dangerous Man In Battle Royale...

I agree with y2gudge, I doubt Nunzio will win. I can see Shamrock and Nunzio coming to an epic battle, but I think both would die. Having someone tooled up like that practically negates the game, noone else would have the slightest chance, which is why I believe Shamrock will kill him. I'd wanted Ken to go on to win, but meh, he took out New Jack, so I'm happy.

:thumbs-up:

Edited by Kaneanite

Guest DavyRam

I'm a reckonin' that Nunzio will run into Christian, who will find his strategy of being best armed blow up in his face. That will put Nunzio on such a high that he'll get reckless, and when he runs into Ken...

Edit: hey, my first post since I signed up for the new boards. Well lookey there.

Edited by DavyRam

Awesome, just fuckin' awesome.

I mean yeah, Battle Royale la premiere was good, but this blows it so far out of the water it just isn't funny.

I love the way you've done reports on specific hours, that makes it much more easy to keep up with things and much more pleasurable to read. Before you started Battle Royale, I didn't know who the hell you were but now you're easily my second (reversefigure4 being an almost permanent first) favourite writer on the boards, nop questions asked. The only fault with this thing is the lack of character development, but when you've got a five and a half foot midget walking around with four different types of gun, a boomerang and a dagger... Who the hell gives a shit?