• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hour 29

Day 2

0400 to 0500

“We’ve got to get out of here.”

John Cena looked at Gunn, wondering if he would respond. He had been growing steadily paler, not to mention talking less and less. He was curled up in a ball, occasionally readjusting his position. A short distance away, Undertaker was still out cold, a large lump beginning to form at the back of his head.

“We’ve got to get out of here.” Cena repeated, glancing out the window. He thought he saw someone lurking about in the shadows, but he couldn’t be sure.

“How?” Gunn asked, trying his best to sit up. “Christian’s probably outside, waiting to pick us off.”

Breaking a leg off a chair, Cena walked over to the window. Using it to smash open the window, he threw the leg as far as he could. Cena had barely enough to time to duck as a stream of bullets swept across the house, shattering the remaining windows.

“See?” Gunn replied. “He’s out there, waiting for us. What are you going to do, ask him nicely to leave us alone?”

Cena sighed. Gunn was right. Unless Christian was killed, they would be stuck here forever. Of course, there was also the possibility that he would leave them alone, but judging from his earlier behavior, he highly doubted it.

In other words, they were trapped.

---

Chris Sabin didn’t even have time to blink. It had been a noisy night. He had heard gunshots, screaming, and then even more gunshots. He didn’t know what was happening, but he figured it was something big. It was dangerous, but curiosity got the better of him, and he began to head out in the direction of the fight.

The next thing he knew, he was staring down the barrel of the Uzi. When he opened his eyes again, he lying on his back, a burning sensation in his arm. The bulletproof vest had done its job. Unfortunately, he realized that Christian was still standing in front of him. Any move he made could be fatal. He considered running away, but considering the amount of heat Christian packed, he would probably be dead before he could run a meter.

Now looked like a pretty good time to use that noggin of his.

---

Christian was very pleased with his performance. Already, Sabin was dead, Gunn was dying, and Cena was still trapped in the house. With any luck, he could surpass New Jack’s record any time now. Whistling to himself, he reloaded his Uzi.

He knew very well he could just walk up to the house and shoot Cena right away, but why bother? Eventually, Cena would have to leave the house, and Christian could easily pick him off, without even batting an eyelid.

Besides, he wanted to enjoy the sunrise.

---

Violent J opened his eyes. It took him several seconds to realize that he was lying face down in the dirt. Slowly, he got up, trying his best to dust himself off. He couldn’t believe it. How on earth had he fallen asleep in the middle of the Battle Royale? Luckily, the area had not become a danger zone, else he would have been dead a long time ago.

He felt himself about, finally finding the offending dart that knocked him out. Gritting his teeth, he yanked it out and crushed it beneath his boot. He was going to find the man who shot him, and blow his brains out with his Colt Python Elite. Bending down, he reached for his…

Wait a minute.

Where the hell was his gun? He felt about in the mud, but nothing turned up, other than bits and pieces of Bossman’s skull. He could care less about the Big Bossman. Somebody had taken his gun, and that somebody was going to pay.

But how was he going to do it? Here he was, completely weaponless, definitely in no position to be going about killing people. He fumbled about, trying desperately to find something he could use. His fingers eventually settled on Bossman’s blood stained belt.

It was pathetic, but he had no choice. Until he found another firearm, he just had to make do with what he had. Fortunately, whoever had knocked him out hadn’t been too careful – a series of footprints leading away from the scene betrayed his location. With any luck, the tracks would lead Violent J right to his attacker.

---

Steve Corino looked at the rock again. Blood was seeping out from behind it, confirming his victory. All that lack of sleep had paid off. But it wasn’t over yet. There were still plenty of other wrestlers running around, and he had to kill them all, even if it meant missing a night or two. He was strong, he could do it.

Unfortunately, his joints were beginning to ache, having been stuck in the same position for hours on end. He needed to walk around and stretch his arms, but he couldn’t bear to leave his position. All it took was him to let his guard down for a second and he would be history.

Suddenly, a loud crash sounded from downstairs. How was that possible? Nobody could have entered the house without his knowledge, unless…

No, that couldn’t be right. Even as he was focusing on TAKA Michinoku and Funaki, he would have known if anyone else was coming. But if that was the case, who was making the noise downstairs?

He had to go down and investigate, but that meant leaving his position. And if he left his position, it meant everyone else could walk by and enter the mansion. But if he didn’t take a look downstairs, the intruder could just sneak up on him and kill him.

Finally, he decided that living was the most important thing right now. Grabbing his rifle, he made his way downstairs.

31 Wrestlers Remaining

I just realized one thing...

If Gongsun did this by the readers' wishes (i.e. New Jack killing loads of people etc.), it would be hell of a lot more boring. Now, it's SUSPENSION FOR EVERYBODY!

I pick it's Vince McMahon in the house. And someone's gonna eat lead.

Damn...Kai En Tai are dead :(....there goes my hopes of them winning , down the toilet *flushes and prays*

OH well there is still a dying Billy Gunn to bet on :D and if he dies, hmm...maybe...just maybe Zach Gowen will win. Oh wait, hes also dead. Great hour dude, its very suspensefull or something like that dude. 31 to go and this diay is still going strong. I wonder how you do 2 diaries at once and stuff. You have great consistency, something that even Scott Skiles wants to have in his team.

Yeah, thats why he closed down the Roleplay Idol *shakes fist*

I kid, I kid. I still have the feeling that Kai En Tai are alive though. Feels anticlimatic for them to be killed that simply after the build-up for their big plan.

Guest y2gudge

Caught up from the last few hours of Day 1 and I can tell you that this is seriously getting better and better with each update. New Jack getting killed was awesome, the way it was written with Nunzio finally doing what he set out to do was good plus everything that's going down in the residential area/mansion is really getting good and I look forward to sunrise!

*y2gudge*

Guest Captain Foo

Yeah, thats why he closed down the Roleplay Idol *shakes fist*

I kid, I kid.  I still have the feeling that Kai En Tai are alive though.  Feels anticlimatic for them to be killed that simply after the build-up for their big plan.

Yeah, and Gunn better die soon. Hopefully by septicemia.

I kid, I kid.  I still have the feeling that Kai En Tai are alive though.  Feels anticlimatic for them to be killed that simply after the build-up for their big plan.

Someone's forgetting about or didn't read Battle Royale #1 with Spanky and Tajiri getting a car and then achieving nothing.

Hour 30

Day 2

0500 to 0600

Holding his Springfield tightly with his hands, Steve Corino made his way down the staircase. The floorboards creaked under his weight, making him nervous. Pushing aside the cobwebs, he stepped into what used to be a grand foyer. Unfortunately, with the house abandoned, the foyer was anything but grand. The marble floor was coated with dust, cobwebs dangling from the chandler.

He could here footsteps. There was growing louder. It must have been the staircase. Had he been more careful, he was sure he wouldn’t have given away his position so easily. Looking around, he spotted a marble staircase spiraling upwards. If only he had bothered to search the upper floors, instead of charging right down the first block of steps he found.

Meanwhile, the footsteps were coming closer and closer. He raised his gun, waiting for his opponent to step into the open. From there, all he needed to do was squeeze the trigger and it would be all over.

“Wait!”

Corino jumped, pulling the trigger by accident. The bullet flew through the air, before harmlessly ripping into a cushion. Turning around, he saw Mick Foley behind him, the palms of his hands held outward. How had he gotten behind him? If so, why were the footsteps coming from the other direction?

Foley: “Put the gun down, I don’t mean you any harm.”

Foley was slowly backing away, as though signaling a retreat. Corino couldn’t be too sure. While he respected Foley a lot, he figured he ought to just waste him while he had the chance. Foley was simply standing there, unarmed. All he had to do was pull the trigger and he would be dead. All it took was for Mick Foley to draw his weapon and the only advantage he had would go down the drain.

Foley: “Look, I know what you’re thinking. I’m of no threat to you, I just want to be alone. Just put the gun down, or walk away. It doesn’t matter to me.”

Corino: “Right, so you can stab me in the back? I took a lot of risks to come down here, I’m not going to take anymore risks.”

Foley: “I’m not playing the contest! I’ve already had my fair share…”

Foley stopped, realizing his mistake.

Corino: “I knew it! You’ve been playing this game all along! New Jack…Danielson…Nathan Jones…how many have you killed Foley? You’ve killed them all, haven’t you. And now you’re coming to get me. Well, I’m not going without a fight. I’m not going to end up like the rest. You know Foley, I actually used to respect you. Now I know you’re nothing but a back stabbing coward”

Foley: “ That’s not true!”

Corino: “Oh really? Than how do you explain that Magnum tucked into your waistband?”

It was Violent J’s magnum. Foley cursed. He knew he should have thrown it away when he had the chance. If he had known the amount of trouble it would cause he would have discarded it a long time ago.

Foley: “I…I…Look, I’m not going to kill you. Don’t you understand? Just walk away, and pretend you never saw me. You might even win this thing for all I care. Just let me be!”

Foley turned around, starting to walk away. He didn’t get far before Corino shouted out again. What was he thinking? With the ruckus he was making, it was a surprise nobody had found him yet.

Corino: “Oh no, you’re not getting away that easily. Do you actually think I’m going to fall for that? I know how it’s going to work. The moment I turn my back, you put a bullet through the back of my skull. Isn’t that right?”

Foley: “I already told you the truth. Look, I really don’t want to kill you, why won’t you believe me?

Not much of an argument, but what as there to say? He was in no mood to start some philosophical debate. It was a tough decision, but eventually Foley realized that no matter how much he tried to reason with Corino, he had already made up his mind. Whether it was the lack of sleep or just plain fear, Corino wasn’t going to let Foley leave this house alive.

Corino: “Where are you going? You know you can’t escape!”

Foley started walking for the exit. Tears were streaming down his face, as he realized what was going to happen.

BANG!

The shot echoed through the empty house, as a drop of blood fell to the floor. This wasn’t like the movies. There was no slow motion, no last minute screams. Everything was over in less than a second.

One shot. That was all it took to end a man’s life. Steve Corino looked down, observing the gaping hole in his chest. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be. It should be the other way around, with Foley lying on the floor. He had his back turned, there was no way he could have seen him raise his rifle. How had he reacted in time? This just wasn’t fair!

The next thing he knew, the ground was rushing up to meet him, and then, he was dead. Asleep at last.

Foley sighed. Regardless of how much he wanted out of it, he had been forced to kill again. It was justified, wasn’t it? If he hadn’t fired the shot, Steve Corino would have killed him. Then again, wasn’t that exactly what he told himself when he killed Triple H? Foley lowered his shaking hand, looking at the crumpled body of what was once Steve Corino. There was no need to check for a pulse, he already knew what he would find.

What drove him to kill? Had it been the paranoia? The mere thought of Foley blowing his head behind his back? There were many reasons for a man to try to take another man’s life. Triple H killed to feed his ego, Raven for the pleasure it gave him…but what was Foley’s?

A small line of smoke drifted from the tip of his gun, as he closed his eyes and began to think.

30 Wrestlers Remaining

And lets listen to the crowd...

FOLEY FOLEY FOLEY FOLEY FOLEY

Ladies and gentlemen Mick Foley is now playing the game.

Have a nice Death

Heh good hour man. Corino didn't pan out to well as I exspected him to get a good "Push". Also, Spike Dudley rules! I mean who wouldn't hide in an addict if there was maniacs running around killing people?

Great hour, the two sides of Foley are great, not wanting to kill but knowing that he must, great stuff.

I can see Foley trying to persuade all the competitors to stop killing, only to kill them all himself.

And lets listen to the crowd...

FOLEY FOLEY FOLEY FOLEY FOLEY

Ladies and gentlemen Mick Foley is now playing the game.

Have a nice Death

I don't think he is. He's killing to survive, 'to play the game' you have to kill because you want to win. Foley simply wants to survive, such as was said in these quotes :

Foley: “Look, I know what you’re thinking. I’m of no threat to you, I just want to be alone. Just put the gun down, or walk away. It doesn’t matter to me.”

Foley: “I…I…Look, I’m not going to kill you. Don’t you understand? Just walk away, and pretend you never saw me. You might even win this thing for all I care. Just let me be!”

I love the way Gongsun has h played Foley so far, it's like Punk, except Foley has the strength to actually kill someone. I wouldn't be surprised if Foley actually went on to win it, but now that he is alone in the house, I think he's just gonna sit there, and let whatever happen. Although, if Foley was like that, why would he kill Corino? Great update Gongsun, I really can't wait to see how you go with Foley.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Awesome. I really want to see some Vince McMahon manipulation, gathering some of his loyal employees and brainwashing them. That'd be brilliant.

It won't happen, but I'm sure whatever Gongsun decides to do will be great anyway. After all, it always is. ;)