Battle Royale: 72 Hours

Thank God New Jack's dead... He was a boring character with no personality that just went around killing everybody. He sucked.

I suppose Roddy Piper's the same, but even his character in the game > New Jack.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funaki sat against a rock, listening to TAKA Michinoku’s ongoing narration. Or rather, he was telling his story by writing on another rock with a piece of chalk, wiping it clean once he ran out of space.

As he stared at the writing, he realized his mouth was hanging wide open. Once the tale was completed, Funaki nodded to Michinoku, allowing him to wipe the rock clean one last time.

With a renewed purpose in the competition, Funaki sprung to his feet, revitalized by the good news. Michinoku had to restrain him, reminding him of the dangers that lurked in the night. Still, Funaki had every right to be excited.

For the fate of the entire contest now lay on their shoulders.

Funaki and Taka sound like Sam and Frodo, and compared to some of the guys they could be the size of hobbits. :P

Funaki and Taka sound like Sam and Frodo, and compared to some of the guys they could be the size of hobbits.  :P

I agree. I can't wait to see what Funaki and TAKA are going to do :)

Well damn. New Jack's dead huh? Damn.

Well, I guess now my pick is...oh, who really knows? It's like somebody else said, this thing can change so fast, picking a winner is pretty pointless. New Jack is a perfect example. While I didn't really think he would win, I certainly thought he would make it past the first DAY at least.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and pick...

Vince Russo, in an AMAZING ~SWERVE~ BABY!

Yep, that's my pick.

This is great.

There are some major differences between this and the movie. Like in the movie, u know who is gonna win, but in this it is impossible.

also Gogus San, who is that in your avatar?

Heh. Nunzio is freaking sweet. He should get like an assist on New jack's death. Also Shamrock would fucking destroy if hey didn't use weapons... of course they do... which explains why Coach has a kill.

If you were to Kill Sabin, it would make me very happy, especially since the Favourite New Jack was killed... (Shamrock is now in a position to win... well unless Nunzio kills him)

Edited by Styk

great diary, and ur a very clever person. regarding that bit about where shane douglas was trying to sort out his depth; i read in nuts magazine that when u lose an eye u only lose a small percentage of ur vision but all of ur depth. very clever:)

cant wait for the next day