Battle Royale: 72 Hours

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hour 31

Day 2

0600 to 0700

Bischoff sat in his seat, watching the soldiers clear the wreckage. CM Punk was still sitting in the driver’s seat of the vehicle, his hands still gripping the wheel tightly. Rigor mortis should have kicked in by now. No biggie, he could always order his men to push the car out the base. Just in case, he had enough of air fresheners to last him for weeks. Yawning, Bischoff checked his watch. Was it morning already?

He swiveled his chair around, so that he was facing the microphone. Leaning forward, he began to speak.

Bischoff: “Well, it’s me, your ever faithful Uncle Eric. We are expecting some showers later tonight, so you might want to find a place to hide, unless you like wallowing in the mud. Anyways, it seems that yet another four of you have left the world of the living. Starting things off, we have Wrestler #10, CM Punk. He tried to sabotage the contest, but I’m afraid his efforts are for naught. Let this serve as a reminder to all of you, in case you’re thinking of attempting such heroic nonsense.”

He paused to catch his breath, winking at a soldier behind him.

Bischoff: “In addition, we have Wrestler #38, TAKA Michinoku, along with his best friend, Wrestler #15, Funaki. Finally, Wrestler #35, Steve Corino is also dead. Now, for the latest danger zones, we have…”

---

Vince McMahon shut his ears, trying to ignore that annoying voice. It was driving him nuts. Here he was, sitting in some god forsaken shack while a man with not even a quarter of his intellect was sitting in some control room, toying with the life of the greatest wrestling promoter ever. This wasn’t right. It should be the other way around, dammit. He was Vince McMahon, not some two-bit wannabe who couldn’t come up with a good idea no matter how hard he tried. After all, where was WCW now?

This was torture, listening to Bischoff drone on and on, flaunting his supremacy. Then again, he was only delaying the inevitable. He didn’t care about the law; money could always get him around that. Once this contest was over, Bischoff was going to learn the true meaning of pain.

---

Cena leaned against wall, trying to think of a plan to escape. He could spot Christian loitering about in the shadows, just waiting for them to make their move. He figured that if he could draw him in towards their position, he could kill him with a makeshift flamethrower, but despite his best efforts to lure him over, Christian refused to budge.

Why wasn’t he trying to attack?

As if Billy Gunn had heard him, he answered the question.

Gunn: “He’s toying with us.”

Cena looked back at Gunn, who had fallen silent again. At first Cena feared he was dead, but the slow rhythmic rise and fall of his chest told him otherwise. This was hopeless. If they left the house, they would be mowed down my Christian’s Uzi. If they didn’t, the chances of them blowing up were high.

Still, if somebody could attack Christian, maybe they would be able to escape. Unfortunately, it was unlikely that Gunn would last that long, and even if he did, how was the intruder going to defeat Christian? He had an Uzi, and unless his opponent carried a machinegun of his own, the odds that he could kill him were pretty low. There was no use in hoping for the impossible. They just had to deal with what they already have. Chances were that Christian was just going to get bored, and kill them all anyway.

Suddenly, he heard movement behind him, followed by a loud crash. He spun around, just in time to see Undertaker smash through a window, before making a mad dash down the street. The sound of machinegun fire filled the air as Christian opened fire, determined to mow down his target. Cena could only watch in shock as the Undertaker miraculously made it down the street unharmed, before ducking into the safety of an alleyway.

Cena stood there with his mouth hanging open, not knowing what to believe. Against all odds, Undertaker had escape Christian’s little deathtrap. Could that mean it was possible for them to escape as well?

He turned to look at Christian. He was still there, waiting patiently for them to leave the house. Never moving, just waiting. Unlike the Undertaker, it wasn’t even possible for him to run away, with a wounded Gunn by his side. The only way he could make it was to leave Gunn behind, and even that involved more luck that Cena could even imagine. Unless…

It was risky, but it was worth a shot. If he could get out of the house, there was a possibility that he could sneak up behind Christian and get him with the flamethrower. Or even better, he could use the flames to act as a firewall, allowing him to sneak by undetected. Then, once the coast was clear, he would return and help Billy to safety. Chances were that he would get killed even before he made it more than ten yards, but if they stayed inside they were as good as dead anyway. Who knows? He might just get lucky.

Cena: “I’m going to try and lure him out. You just sit tight.”

No response.

Cena: “Yo, are you ok? Talk to me man!”

Nothing. Cena turned to look at Gunn. His chest had stopped moving.

Cena: “Billy?”

Cena rushed over to Gunn’s body, trying as hard as he could to revive him.

It was no use. Gunn was already dead.

29 Wrestlers Remaining

Vinne's gona win this deathmatch, Bischoff will venture out and BAM! Vince takes control. Good hour, building up to Cena escaping or at least trying to escape. Cant wait for the next hour.

GOOD WORK!

Did anyone else laugh their ass off at the image of Taker smashing through the window then running like hell? :D

I'm starting to get really excited as to when Bischoff and McMahon meet. You know it's inevitable, but you don't know what the hell might happen. Excellent character building from Gongsun as usual.

oooooohhhhh.... Vinnie Mac wants to get Bishoff. I smell a war. Or maybe just rotting Gunn.

I still think it's odd that Christian didn't hit Taker, that's a big target to miss. Maybe Taker got hit and just didn't react, adrenaline effect.

I'm starting to get really excited as to when Bischoff and McMahon meet.  You know it's inevitable, but you don't know what the hell might happen.  Excellent character building from Gongsun as usual.

Vince hasn't moved in a couple days. You can be damn sure he's now in a danger zone.

Vince hasn't moved in a couple days. You can be damn sure he's now in a danger zone.

Don't you mean a couple of hours? It's only day two...lol.

I have a feeling he's in a danger zone too however, he covered his ears at just the wrong moment.

Has anyone in either BR been killed by being stupid enough to loiter in a danger zone?

Would be funny if Vince and his "staggering intellect" :rolleyes: was the first.

Taker can go and be an action movie star. I think the way he smashed through the window proves that...:shifty:

I believe the word you're looking for there is user posted image

And 10 invisible KKs say Taker comes back and beats the shit out of Christian for that sometime later on in BR...if either of them make it long enough to see the other again anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taker got hit, it wouldn't be the first time he's no sold death

Edit:- I should really read everyone's posts before making my own <_<

Edited by Natural Born Thrilla

At this point, the only 2 people I can see and believe winning are Foley and Vince, and with Vince set to be in a forbidden zone, Foley is the man I see winning.

As for the others in the top six, Shamrock has to be there. Christian, Cena and Taker have chances. Cade would be believeable. Spike will if he stays in hiding. Nunzio might, but I don't know and I think Violent J or Justin Credible will be the shock one in the top 6, like Honky Tonk Man was in the first one

I could see Vince, Foley, Shamrock, Christian, Cena and Cade being the top six. Cena and Christian will form an alliance, and promise to go after Shamrock. In a Russoian SWERVE~!, Christian kills Cena and allies with Shamrock. Vince gets Foley at gunpoint inside a building, let's say it was Cena's, but then Cade comes in and kills Vince. Bischoff cheers, etc. etc., Foley takes Christian's gun and shoots Bischoff in the temple, and the four remaining men escape to America, where they tell everybody what happened with Bischoff, McMahon and the others. Well, those were my piss-poor predictions...