Battle Royale: 72 Hours

I'd be surprised if it wasn't 3LK, but then thats the kind of twists that usually come up. I expect Edge to try and talk his way out of it, while Richards dives for cover, maybe running away from it all. Good chapter, but I feel it's kinda unrealistic when people get shot, but are still able to run away, but other than that, it's a great read.

Edited by Kaneanite

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have to agree...but hey lets remember this is an TEW/EWR diary. That means some of them 'no sell' their injury. That sounds weird but, hey what else is the explanation? Their adrenal gland working non stop to ignore the fear of death and live a bit longer? Ok maybe that too :D

Guest CripplerCrossface20

AWESOME diary! I got bored and started reading it last night, after an hour or so, I stopped and went to bed. I just finished reading this morning, and it's awesome as HELL. Every chapter just gets more and more intriguing.

However, could someone post a link or something to the first one? I really want to read it, seeing as how Raven, Foley, Tajiri, and Spanky were in it, apparently. PLEASE, somebody post it. :)

Guest Captain Foo

I just thought of something. What if Undertaker ate a person? Now I really wanna see some cannibalism. The acid was awesome, now I wanna see human flesh be chewed and swallowed. Do it for me Gongun.

I hope you're joking.

Also, 3LK would be the obvious choice, which means my predictions is for someone other than them to be with Hart.

the part where Hart said, "There are the two who killed BG" or whatever he said reminded me of that part in the Warriors were the leader of the Punkz blamed the Warriors for killing that one guy.

"The Warriors killed Cyrus"

"There he is...THAT'S HIM...THAT'S THE WARRIOR! He shot Cyrus" "Yeah we saw him, he's the one" "THE WARRIORS DID IT, THE WARRIORS DID IT". The name of the gang that actually killed Cyrus were known as the "Rogues".

As for this diary, it's great. Every chapter is better than the last, excellent character portrayal as well. The way you describe the environments, emotions, etc. has really made it easy for me to imagine this whole story in my mind. I can see the dis-figured face of Shaggy in my mind watching Zach Gowen's body fall from the hospital. This is truely great work, and the constant updates are a huge plus for this diary.

I am now proud to annouce, that we are now double the length of the original BR diary! Go me!

Hour 34

Day 2

0900 to 1000

“There they are! Those are the two who kill BG James!”

Konnan’s grip on his gun tightened, as he saw the now dead body of his friend lying in the dirt. Edge and Richards were still crouched over it, their hands still stained with James’ blood. Unable to control himself, he lashed out at Edge. Quickly, Killings grabbed hold of his friends, preventing him from getting into any trouble.

Killings: “What happened here?”

“We…we didn’t do anything!” Edge barely managed reply, still taken aback by the sudden turn of events. Richards was simply glaring at Hart, who was looking as confident as a man who had been shot in the gut could manage.

Hart: “Don’t listen to them! I saw them the stab dagger into his back again and again! I tried to help, but that bastard even shot me!”

His cocky smile turned into a grimace, as fresh new wave of pain shot through his body. He staggered back, grabbing hold of Killings for support.

Richards: “You lying son of a bitch! You’re the one who killed him! That’s even your knife! And I only shot you because you tried to attack us!”

Hart: “See? He admits to shooting me! I told you, he’s going to kill us all unless we stop him!”

Edge: “Shut up! Don’t listen to him, when we came here he was already dead!”

Hart: “Liar! I saw you plunge the knife into his back, while your friend there held him down. He didn’t even stand a chance! And now, you’re even defiling his body!”

Richards: “We didn’t do anything! I swear!”

Edge: “You better hope I don’t get my hands on you, you lying bastard!”

Richards was slightly taken aback by Edge’s statement. He sighed, guessing that it had to happen sooner or later. The twisted nature of the competition had finally gotten to him. Whatever the case, this wasn’t going to end well.

Killings: “Calm down, let’s talk about this.”

Hart realized this could mean trouble. Given adequate time, they could easily prove that the murder was his handiwork. Thinking fast, he spouted off another taunt.

Hart: “I don’t believe it! These guys killed your friends and you still want to talk? This is ridiculous! This guy even shot me, they deserve to die!”

His words produced the desired effect, completely setting Konnan off. Shoving Killings aside, he charged towards Edge, ready to tear him apart with his own hands. That bastard didn’t even deserve the mercy of being shot. He shouted out a series of Spanish threats, completely oblivious to the cries of Ron Killings.

Killings: “Watch it, he’s packing heat!”

It was too late. Konnan rushed forward, ready to strike Edge. Panicking, Edge stood frozen to the spot, not knowing what to do. Before he knew what he was doing, he was holding on to his Beretta, pointing it directly at Konnan’s head. It was enough to bring his attacker to a halt, as Konnan stared at the muzzle hovering right between his eyes.

Edge: “Back off! I already told you, I didn’t kill your friend! D…Don’t make me do this!”

Richards: “You know, maybe we ought to calm down, and discuss this like men…”

Killings: “Drop the gun! Man, I don’t know what to believe, but I’m not going to let you fill my man with lead.”

Killings raised his Ingram, pointing it threateningly at Edge. His hand was shaking. He hoped that Edge hadn’t noticed his fear.

Richards looked at the deadlock, feeling completely helpless. There was no way he could defuse the situation. Not wanting to see the outcome of the event, he took off into the woods. He didn’t even look back.

The three men stared at each other, two engrossed with what they were doing to notice Richards take off. Meanwhile, a dead bird fell from the sky, causing Konnan to jump. That was all the provocation Edge needed, as he fired his gun directly into Konnan’s skull. Faster than greased lightning, he spun around, shooting Killings twice in the chest before attempting to duck aside. For a split second, it looked like he had managed to escape.

Unfortunately, he just hadn’t been fast enough. Killings retaliation came fast and hard, shredding Edge apart with his Ingram Mac before he could even begin to run. Edge flew backwards, twitching violently as the bullets struck his chest. And then, he was dead.

Teddy Hart watched as Ron Killings fell to the floor, gripping his chest. This was hilarious. What had started out as a single murder had resulted in the deaths of three more men, all of which who had nothing to do with the original crime. He started to laugh, but the pain in his gut flared up again, as he collapsed to the ground.

Even as he writhed about in pain, he couldn’t help but laugh. The more he laughed, the more blood gushed out of his wound, resulting in even more pain. By now, he wasn’t sure if he was screaming or laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Killings managed to ask. Teddy Hart continued to laugh, despite the sudden realization that he was as good as dead.

Hart: “I…killed…” And then, he croaked. He didn’t even get to finish his sentence. This wasn’t like Hollywood, where it was his prerogative to deliver one last mouthful of drama. However, it was enough for Killings to figure it out. Tears streamed down his face as he realized the truth: Edge had been an innocent man.

A short distance away, Steven Richards heard one last series of gunshots ring out through the forest, followed by an unnatural silence the likes of which he had never heard before in his life.

24 Wrestlers Remaining

Edited by Gongsun Zan

Wow now thats a multiple death hour. Very good update man. Damn too bad Killings is dead. Oh well atleast there were a lotta drama in this one. I cant wait to see the next 23 guys dying, that would be good. Damn Stevie, he has a jobber's luck and still is living *shakes fist* McMahonamania is gonna get him!

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot! Gongsun, THANK YOU FOR KILLING TEDDY HART THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You totally made my middle of the night writing a goddamn essay there.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Just thinking about how it happened just made me laugh...Still, Teddy's dead, and that's a good thing...and where's McMahon? Could he have ripped off his collar and his head rolled off? Now that would be great...

Guest y2gudge

Brilliant writing there for that stand off for all five persons involved - the liar who made it all occur, the one who couldn't stand it any longer and fled and the three staring down the face of barrels...it was simply brilliant!

*y2gudge*