Battle Royale: 72 Hours

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LET ME AT HIM.

I seriously wanna hurt you SteelPony. You got my hopes up for an update and then dashed them just cause your a prick.

Seriously if Gongsu wants this to die then let it die but at least tell us who was going to win.

Ok so after searching through every post Gongsun has made (God bless View Member's posts (Y)) I eventually found this:

Two Words: Battle Royale

Though I'm not sure if you can consider it 'failed', seeing as it did get a fair shair of readers before I ran out of steam. As for the rest of my diaries, it's sorta like a steam roll effect for me. If I write a show, and keep putting out shows on a consistant basis, I can usually keep a diary going. Likewise, I find that if I stop writing for whatever reason (due to writer's block, lack of time, or more recently - stupid problems in school leaving me drained and uninspired) I tend to either give up, or begin to question my abilities, dumping the diary.

Right now though, I'm just feeling horribly, horribly unmotivated to do anything, let alone write. I'm still eyeing the HoF though, I just need to find me muse, and I'm all set.

P.S. : I might as well answer it here, since I've been getting bugged about it constantly: Funaki, Mick Foley, and one contestant I can't remember were supposed to survive Battle Royale 2. The other notable event that I never got around to writing was Randy Orton & Co. assualting the Headquarters (the idea was that after CM Punk smacked a hole in the side of the base, they rebooted the system, conveniently forgetting to reset the HQ as a forbidden zone), with Vader killing Bischoff. Other than that, I pretty much forgot everything, and I don't really have the mood to continue writing it, so I guess I'm pretty much calling that diary dead and done with.