kenan and kel

The Chief

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember disliking it. The only thing I remember was the end of the opening of the first lot had a match that lit itself (scary!), but the later ones just had a very bright flame (not scary).

Anyone else think Guts (Kids Gladiators basically) was good? Its one of the first things I remember watching back when we got Sky in the Autumn of 91...

Guest Cereal Killer

Are You Afraid of the Dark? was a cool show but my favorite shows from back in the cool Nickelodeon days was Salute Your Shorts and Wild & Crazy Kids.

I remember disliking it. The only thing I remember was the end of the opening of the first lot had a match that lit itself (scary!), but the later ones just had a very bright flame (not scary).

Anyone else think Guts (Kids Gladiators basically) was good? Its one of the first things I remember watching back when we got Sky in the Autumn of 91...

I too also watched Alone in The Dark, which was always better then the other Nick show Goosebumps. Alone in The Dark was actually scary those days. I still remember the episode when the guy got stuck in the pinball machine, and in the end you figured out he was never going to escape, plus the witch was scary as hell. I also remembered the episode where there was this red monster under the pool episode and any episode involving a clown. Some quality TV....hell I would rather pay to watch a classic episode of Alone In the Dark, then watch some of the crap in the theatres(ex. White Noise)

Are you afraid of the dark? - Classic stuff...I loved that and Goosebumps.

What the hell was the show with the two beavers - I think I liked that for a while....oh oh, and there was this comic style show with action figures as Super Heros - one of them could melt and the others were...there - One kind of looked like he-man. Also had some cartoon sketches.