Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Terrakion was the toughest to catch for me. Cobalion was on the second Dusk Ball, Zekrom and Volcarona were both with Ultra Balls fairly easily. I managed to miss Thundurus by my own stupidity >_>

Also, I forgot how great a levelling place Volcarona's Chamber is. Claydols FTW.

Relic Castle, right? How soon can I get to the awesome levelling areas?

I believe you have to have completed the main game first.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat the first gym leader team at the moment is:

Tepig - Lvl 14

Patrat - Lvl 10

Lillipup - Lvl 12

Pansage - Lvl 12

Pildove - LVl 11

Roggenrola - Lvl 10

Friend Code is 3181 5792 3257 if you want to add me!

Screw you guys with your Black and White!

I just started playing Blue! And I have never played Pokemon before.

• Like 1

Screw you guys with your Black and White!

I just started playing Blue! And I have never played Pokemon before.

You should play Yellow. :shifty:

And my current team in White, just beat the fifth gymleader:

Gigalith, level 33. (Workhorse)

Dewott, Level 30.

Yamask, Level 27.

Woobat, Level 23.

Drillbur, Level 20.

Sandile, Level 20.

Blue Pokemon, Red Pokemon, Yellow Pokemon. They all end up the same colour in the end!

MPH is correct, all my Pokemon have names begging with G.

• Like 1

FUCK YOU IRIS. First time around, I was using a Druddigon and got my ass kicked by the first trainer in the gym. Second time around, I'd gone out, caught an Axew, trained it up until it evolved into Fraxure and stomped face. It is now level 50 and has evolved again into Haxorus - unfortunately, it's now significantly more powerful than the rest of my guys, meaning it's grinding time.

FUCK YOU IRIS. First time around, I was using a Druddigon and got my ass kicked by the first trainer in the gym. Second time around, I'd gone out, caught an Axew, trained it up until it evolved into Fraxure and stomped face. It is now level 50 and has evolved again into Haxorus - unfortunately, it's now significantly more powerful than the rest of my guys, meaning it's grinding time.

Hah. Enjoy your easy mode mate. Haxorus is an absolute beast.

Kaboom, BOOM. It took a handful of Revives and Full Restores, but the Elite Four are down. My party as of right now:

Darmanitan - level 51 - Fire Punch, Brick Break, Headbutt, Belly Drum

Samurott - level 50 - Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Aqua Jet, Surf

Scrafty - level 51 - Brick Break, Faint Attack, Headbutt, Crunch

Haxorus - level 51 - Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Slash, Dragon Claw

Krookodile - level 52 - Crunch, Aerial Ace, Bulldoze, Foul Play

...Pidove - level 20 - Air Cutter, Roost, Fly, Quick Attack - I meant to exchange Pidove for Zebstrika but forgot and then got locked in with the Elite Four. So fuck it. I basically won with four Pokemon anyway, Pidove got used for taking hits and letting me heal others, and Haxorus used one move in the entire series.

Team at the moment - Just past Route 4

victini.png - Lvl 19

pignite.png - Lvl 24

tympole.png - Lvl 22

roggenrola.png - Lvl 22

gurdurr.png - Lvl 25

blitzle.png - Lvl 21

Got quite a few in bank that I might be bringing in to train up including - Throh, Venipede and Sandile.

As I said add me via 3181-5792-3257 please send me your friend code too so we can trade or battle!

Ended up getting White version with a DSi today. Ive already beaten the first gym and am taking a break so that I dont overplay it, but I am really liking it thus far. Diamond I got because of the major graphics overhaul compared to the Gen 1 and 2 games, Heartgold I got since it was a remake from when I originally played the games, but White I got just because the game itself seems so good in terms of the pokemon in the game and the plot.

I decided to go with Snivy as my starter, though I may end up not even using it after I complete the game and begin going around to work on leveling up and training the pokemon I want properly for competitive battle, since it seems like I can get pretty nice fire and water types later down the road.

I was rather disappointed that before I even went into the first gym, I was GIVEN a panpour from that person near that Dream area; made the first gym seem too easy, but at the same time I was glad to get one of the elemental monkeys since I can now see whether or not theyd be worth using later on after I beat the game.

Right now I have a Snivy at level 14, Panpour at 11, Patrat and Lillipup at 9, and a Munna at 10. Probably will try to use Patrat as my HM slave rather than as an actual battler, but it all depends on what pokemon I find along the way. One thing Ill never forget that I dislike is trying to level up my party equally. I keep wanting to focus on Snivy, but know I need to train the others up as well.

Even though Im not far into the game, my friend code is 0647 5525 4739

Edited by Vitamin E

Kyurem's Cave says hello. Seriously, Volcarona's Chamber/Kyurem's Cave are amazing in the post-story. Hell, so is Volcarona, but I'm being good and sticking with my top six team. Fought Cynthia in a not-too serious match with Lv. 60 team, managed to get to Milotic before she more or less swept me with it. Hydro Pump is a bitch.

Trying to grind up to 65 to get ready for Elite Four again. Uuuuugh.

Going to take soooo muuuuch tiiiiiime.

The Audino's at the Big Crater place next to Bridge Town give out about 5000XP each time.

Friend Code:

0348-2331-8741-1000

Trying to grind up to 65 to get ready for Elite Four again. Uuuuugh.

Going to take soooo muuuuch tiiiiiime.

The Audino's at the Big Crater place next to Bridge Town give out about 5000XP each time.

Friend Code:

0348-2331-8741-1000

Is that a White/Black code? It's about four digits too long.