Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I like how you have to go through Victory Road to face "Elite" 4 yet head east of Nimbasa city and every trainer vastly outlevels bot you and the Elite 4 immediately, some stellar logic there.

So yeah I beat the Elite 4 and instantly getting owned by everyone in Black City. I hate the AI sometimes, with my Conkeldurr I've yet to land a Dynamic Punch after 15 attempts, yet I face a Machamp and he lands it 4 times consecutively, it's like the accuracy stat doesn't count for the AI.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a dilemma of whether or not I should go and pick up Diamond/Pearl/Heart Gold/Soul Silver/Fear Red/Leaf Green for a) boredom purposes and b) get the pokemon. I have R,B,Y,G,S for the Gameboy but obviously that's a bit redundant now. Plus it would help me immensley with my dex.

Im not sure if I would bother getting all those games. I made that mistake when I got back into the Pokemon games in buying All Gen 3 games plus D/P, and I ended up not staying with the games too long after.

If you want I can try and help with some of the Pokemon from previous Generations. I'm supposed to be getting some from a friend, plus all the starts from past generations at some point.

Edited by Vitamin E

Yeah well I didn't suppose I'd get them all, I just envisage I'll be rather bored after I get passed the E4 for the second time. Still got Victory Road to go anyways so still plenty to do, but I have an itching to go back to the old games almost because I see all these pokemon I'd like to use that won't get used much when I get them on White.

Still, need to focus on getting the cross version exclusives still.

Also inregards to Tornadus, if I offered a Zorua for exchange would I need to have seen the Tornadus to do so? If so is the only way of doing that by doing a trade to get the dex data? If so I may need to do a Tornadus - Thundurus swap and swap back to get the data so I can try and get one. Need to get through the game as quick as possible so I can get ditto's and start breeding Zorua's to help me get pokemon I need.

In the normal GTS you must have seen the pokemon to seek it. If you are in GTS Negotations or in the Wi-Fi Club with a friend, you don't have to see the Pokemon to get it since it is like a normal trade between two people.

Got my team all at a nice round level 50 and am going to make my assault on Victory Road now. Stocking up on revives and the like so I don't have to come back, hopefully near the E4 sometime by nightfall. Been a week or so since I made any headway with the game so looking forward to it now.

I like how you have to go through Victory Road to face "Elite" 4 yet head east of Nimbasa city and every trainer vastly outlevels bot you and the Elite 4 immediately, some stellar logic there.

So yeah I beat the Elite 4 and instantly getting owned by everyone in Black City. I hate the AI sometimes, with my Conkeldurr I've yet to land a Dynamic Punch after 15 attempts, yet I face a Machamp and he lands it 4 times consecutively, it's like the accuracy stat doesn't count for the AI.

Machamp has the ability 'No Guard' which allows for any offensive move to land from your side or your foe's side.

Machamp has the ability 'No Guard' which allows for any offensive move to land from your side or your foe's side.

Ding! Fries are done. Ding! Fries are done.

So... I now have everything excluding White exclusives and Deoxys/Celebi.

Anyone wants anything feel free to ask.

Also, if anyone has a male Unfezant, would be grateful. Can't be bothered getting one myself >_>.

Also looking for a Rufflet in particular.

I know it's been said already but i'll say it again.

Holy Fuck at the level spike post-E4. As soon as you go east of Opelucid and yoir confronted by a trainer with a level 65 Croagunk? Fuck me.

It's better than it seems. The only time the level jump is a big deal is when you get hit with a super-effective attack or a general high-powered attack.

My highest level pokemon is my Lv. 55 Emboar, and I've gotten by OK.

You got anything of interest that you have duplicates of or anything? I have a Rufflet and am preferbaly wanting things like Tepig/Snivy if you have doubles also, if not then a Vullaby would be nice?

Tepig Egg do you?

Yeah when I hit that route I only had one Pokemon at level 52, the rest were all 46-48 and I haven't had any problems. Also; pro-tip: If you come across a trainer call Cynthia in a house in one of the new towns (apparently she was an E4 or a champion in a previous game?) don't battle her unless your team is like level 70 plus or something ridiculous.

Has anyone else given the Dream World a go yet? I've so far got myself an Own Tempo Lombre (from a Lotad), a Scrappy Swellow (from a Taillow), and I've done the game to get myself a Magic Bounce Espeon (as soon as I can figure out how to make it show up in my Dream World). I'm working towards getting a Marvel Scale Dratini so I can have a Multiscale Dragonite, because that looks like it could be quite useful.

Ice Beam? Rightio, that's not a OHKO, have an Outrage. :P

Also I was surprised by the level jump when I got up to it in White, but you do realise reasonably quickly that it's not that bad, and if you type match you can get some amazing experience out of it with minimal oh-god-I'm-being-destroyed moments. Although there is one trainer who is a bit of a worry if you're unprepared. She has Lv68 stuff, it's quite something.

Not spoiling anything though. You guys can find her yourselves. ;)

You got anything of interest that you have duplicates of or anything? I have a Rufflet and am preferbaly wanting things like Tepig/Snivy if you have doubles also, if not then a Vullaby would be nice?

Tepig Egg do you?

And you say others weren't making sense? :P

Is that an offer for a Tepig Egg for a Rufflet? If so I'm happy with that assuming you can trade Eggs? Just caught a second Rufflet as we speak so am happy to trade. Up to you?

Also I did DW yesterday and ended up befriending a Farfetch'd. Not sure what happens now mind you. I did a flying game for it and then wished for it at the end, gotta wait a couple of hours before I can go back on. ¬_¬